[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show is nothing but a bunch of propaganda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

File: latest-9.png (149KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
latest-9.png
149KB, 444x250px
You heard it, nothing but interbending relationships. The fire bending race must stay pure. This is FIRENATION GENOCIDE!

There isn't a single ethical firebending on firebending relationship on this libral show. The only fire race in the show is mako and hes a tainted half earth ape mixed breed. And he still got WATERED and clucked! By the same girl!

#TheAirGenocideNeverHappened
#KeepTheBendingRacesPure
#firenation pride
#WeNeedAnotherAirNationGenocide
#FireNationGenocideIsReal!
>>
Anon, it's fucking 153 AG. There's nothing wrong with mixing bending arts.
>>
>>91359386
I wonder who's behind this post....
TENZEN YOU AIRJEW! Your air nation follower shills won't be tricking anyone soon.
>>
>>91359336

>#TheAirGenocideNeverHappened
>#KeepTheBendingRacesPure
>#firenation pride
>#WeNeedAnotherAirNationGenocide
>#FireNationGenocideIsReal!

Funny thing is, outside the new Ozai society (who were accepted from the get go as a bunch of retards) none of the Fire Nation actually tries historical rewriting. Maybe it's because the previous dynasty did it to stupid levels (no the cake baking veggies did not have an organised military), but there wasn't a real fire nation threat in LoK outside of P'Li and Mako when he realises he can lightning bend.

Also, I'm instantly reminded of shitposting on Chinese imageboards.
>>
File: Kuvira.png (114KB, 295x338px) Image search: [Google]
Kuvira.png
114KB, 295x338px
>>91359336

Kuvira camps are lies.

Kuvira has in her employ Bolin, a half fire nation, earthbender. She shows no discrimination towards him. Bolin also offered for Mako to join, a firebender.

Varrick a water nation citizen also was part of her coalition. Same for Zhu li.

The show writers were hacks that ruined Kuvira. Kuvira was Right.
>>
File: bestfriends.jpg (66KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
bestfriends.jpg
66KB, 500x331px
>make a """progressive""" same-sex couple
>don't even show them kissing because people might get offended
>>
>>91361140
There was barely enough build up to them becoming a couple, having them kiss at the end would be WAY too much.
>>
>>91359336
It was underwritten and dicked around by the network. Just enjoy the pretty animation
>>
File: bryke.jpg (109KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
bryke.jpg
109KB, 1200x800px
>>91361193

They should've used more build-up then. Point is, they pat themselves on the back for being so progressive but not actually doing anything progressive on the show.
>>
>>91361236
I agree. It wouldn't bother me if Bryke weren't so self-righteous about it.
>>
File: IMG_0737.png (99KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0737.png
99KB, 300x300px
>>91359336

HOW DARE YOU DENY THE GENOCIDE OF SIX MILLION AIR BENDERS. WE DESERVE THE REPARATIONS AND THE SPOT ON THE COUNCIL WE HAVE.
>>
Was Amon the Trump of Avatar?
>>
>>91359447
Airjew sounds like a nike show that /pol/ would design
>>
>>91359336
I feel sorry for Mako the most.
Not only did he end up alone, but both his ex girlfriends went lesbo with each other. That's a serious blow to any man's self esteem.
>>
File: PUREIDEOLOGY.jpg (55KB, 300x558px) Image search: [Google]
PUREIDEOLOGY.jpg
55KB, 300x558px
>>91361310

BOI. I want to reach out and smack you for how stupid that question is. He was the SJW of avatar. He was the one telling benders to check their privilege. He was a communist.

>I'd switch the bottom and top in this infographic
>>
>>91361310
He was the Bernie
>>
>>91361310

No character is dumb or poorly-written enough to be the Trump of Avatar.

No /co/, not even Korra.
>>
>>91361140
>>91361193
>>
>>91363314
You're preaching to the choir here buddy.
>>
>>91361381
>He was the SJW of avatar. He was the one telling benders to check their privilege.

But he was a bender. Did he have bender guilt?
>>
>>91360976

It always baffled me how easily the Fire Nation accepted Zuko's reforms.

I accept that LoK happens a long way after the war has ended, so they may have sorted all this out during Aang's lifetime, but after a century of going on with a super nationalistic agenda, they're suddenly fine with their emperor giving away all their colonies and surrendering? Nazis were in power for less than a decade and people is still obsessed with them.

I accept that the Avatar beating Ozai was like Jesus beating your leader in front of your face, but still, did the Fire Nation cared that much about the Avatar? They killed him once and were hellbent on killing him again, their military was pretty much untouched, and if they weren't on board with Zuko they could have rallied behind Azula.
>>
>>91359336
>>>/pol/
>>
>>91364523
>Did he have bender guilt?

No. It was all just for show. For Noatak, it was never about the cause of the Equalists, it was about ruling Republic City. Nothing more. He and Tarrlok were basically doing what Yakone wanted them to do. Only difference is that they were each manipulating different sides to achieve their goal. Tarrlok was manipulating his way inside the system, and Noatak was manipulating from outside.
>>
>it's another /co/mblr sets up a /pol/ boogeyman thread
wow, really original
>>
File: Zaheer_imprisoned.jpg (174KB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Zaheer_imprisoned.jpg
174KB, 1916x1076px
#FreeZaheer
>>
>>91364601
>but after a century of going on with a super nationalistic agenda, they're suddenly fine with their emperor giving away all their colonies and surrendering?

Giving away the colonies? Yeah. If from the time of the Gaang being incognito in the Fire Nation, it seems that actual Fire Nation citizens regard colonials as lesser. So when the colonies got axed, most probably either approved or didn't care.

But the nationalistic agenda thing I'll give you.

> They killed him once and were hellbent on killing him again
I don't think 'official' record in the Fire Nation says that Sozin killed Roku, or even that he had anything to do with Roku's death. Worldwide impression was simply that the Avatar disappeared.
>>
>>91359336

>#WeNeedAnotherAirNationGenocide

...now just one second young man.
>>
>>91360976
It seemed like they Fire Nation schools taught the genocide as some kind of war as opposed to a slaughter.
>>
File: dude what.png (36KB, 480x406px) Image search: [Google]
dude what.png
36KB, 480x406px
>>91364729
>Airbenders were so spiritual that anyone born of the Air Nomads had bending
>Harmonic Convergance happens
>Air Acolytes don't receive bending, its mostly some randoms in the Earth Kingdom
>>
>>91359336
See, you can deny real world genocide like that because there are still people from the targeted races in existence.

If Aang screwed up and snapped his neck or something, the entirety of the Air Nation would be verifiably dead. It DID happen
>>
>>91361381
What's the bottom one?
>>
>>91364796
How the fuck do you mess up your own world building THAT badly?
>>
>>91364796
The Air nation is only air benders. So all the non benders, which we know can be born, see Bumi get sent to live elsewhere. Likely the local earth kingdom areas.

Then the harmonic convergence happens. Thus Bumi and a bunch of earth kingdom citizens get air bending.
>>
>>91364883
>So all the non benders, which we know can be born, see Bumi get sent to live elsewhere.
Please tell me you're referring to Tenzin's brother and not the King of Omashu
>>
>>91364904
Of course. King Bumi is pure Earth bending.
>>
>>91364904
I was using Bumi as a example of non benders being born from air benders.

Since we see no non benders at the air temples, they must have sent them away. Or killed them which is too grim dark.
>>
File: ep35_1037.png (305KB, 639x426px) Image search: [Google]
ep35_1037.png
305KB, 639x426px
What are the perks of each nation's women?
>>
>>91364948
The air nation was probably pure blood. Bumi is half water tribe.
>>
>>91364969

Fire nation females are the most liberated. Both in terms of clothing (remember Katara) and in freedom. Water nation are more restricted in both. Earth kingdom varies because of the different cultures but is generally less then the fire nation. Air nation are all monk so are bound up by rules.

>>91364987
Maybe. Katara and Sokka were both pure water tribe and one was a bender and one wasn't. Also there was a earth nation set of twins, with one bender and one non bender.

However eugenics is used to enhance the fire nation royal family. That is why Ozai married the Avatar's grand daughter because of the strength of the bending.
>>
>>91361380
He deserved it for two-timing on them.
>>
>>91365185
Korra kissed him.

But he was a shit character in general. He had no reason to really keep hanging out with Korra after a while, and just got forced to by the narrative. Plus it was such a try hard push to be Zuko 2.0, with the whole bad boy vibe.

Bolin was far better. He was funny to hang around with instead of a grouch. Korra should have gone for him.
>>
>>91365080
I think he meant the perks in terms of looks.
>>
>>91365310
Most of the nations have hot women.

The worst is the pre genocide air nation women. Shaving back most of the hair looks shit.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100710032538/avatar/images/archive/6/65/20110108192204!Sister_Iio_and_Air_Nomad_children.png
>>
>>91359336
Mako is already a mutt and should be discarded. To think they sullied Honorary Aryan Mako with a bitch named after him.
>>
>>91365080
>Katara and Sokka were both pure water tribe and one was a bender and one wasn't
Just for a point of reference, Sokka COULD have been a bender if he wasn't so set on it being "magic".
>>
>>91366014
I doubt that
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.