[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite Sbemail?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

File: strangebod.jpg (38KB, 350x226px) Image search: [Google]
strangebod.jpg
38KB, 350x226px
What's your favorite Sbemail?
>>
>>91355153
the one where he checks his email.
>>
>>91355153
Animal
>>
>>91355153
japanese cartoon and dragon will always be my favorites
but holy shit does caffeine hold a special place in my heart
>>91355235
also a good solid good time. that's a go-to any time i need a smile.

my favorite sbemails in general are any time things kinda go off the rails for ol' SB. like when Dumpo keeps interrupting him to talk about eggs he found in the couch, or he gets a phone call or has to flee, and someone else gets on the computer, or shit like that.

the swedish one from Viklas was pretty good too. and englilsh paper.. anytime you get to watch it twice, and one time you read, and the other time you listen, and it's two different.. y'know, stories.
>>
>>91355153
Invisibility
>>
>>91357452
>I've come to the conclusion that.. being visible doesn't really stop me from doing everything I want already
>homestar and bubs treat the floating swiss cake rolls as if they're a character
>the way he said 'strong mad butt'
>>
>doo doo doo DOODALOO DOODALOO
>the system is down
>boobababooboobababoolooloo
>>
>>91355153
Caffeine
Email Thunder
Your Edge
Long Pants
Pizza Joint
>>
Caffeine and Virus are my favorites.
>>
>>91357556
Owwwwwch those things are bad for you.
>>
>>91359624
that is some top of the pile taste right there
>>
>>91355153
the one where he types with boxing gloves on
>>
>>91359772
i think it's sad that they had to change them to 'creamy ding snack cakes' thus co-referencing ding-dongs, in the games... when i mean.. nobody owns 'swiss cake roll' any more than they own 'german chocolate cake'
>>
boring (really) gets me every time
>>
>>91359988
I remember that..
from school
>>
>>91355153
TROGDOR
R
O
G
D
O
R
>>
>>91355153
I always thought homestar was horribly overrated, and I get genuinely annoyed when someone in my age range brings it up as a topic

am I broken or what
>>
MARZIPAAAAAN, MARZIPAAAN
>>
>>91358410
the cheat is GROUNDED
>>
>>91360110
you might be broken but it's more likely you just don't get it, or it doesn't relate to you enough. I'm sure you relate to SOMETHING though, right? something you can enjoy. So you'll just have to enjoy that instead, and try not to get annoyed.
>>
>>91360321
This.
but then hang yourself
>>
>>91360110
We can't be friends, anon.
>>
File: Sbemail176.png (76KB, 539x390px) Image search: [Google]
Sbemail176.png
76KB, 539x390px
>>91355153
>Gene's mouth is a national park and his saliva is sold in South America as a wonder drug.
>>
>>91355153
Cover it with rich, creamy... pepperoni.
>>
>>91360448
This, probably. I don't think I'd make a good friend if I annoyed someone by quoting the h-star the h-star-r. because.. i do. a lot.
>>
File: bruno-despondent-chicken-l.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bruno-despondent-chicken-l.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>Realize a month before April 1st that we'll probably get a Homestar Runner April Fools toon this year
>Wait in anticipation for days, knowing that the newest Homestar Runner toon is just around the corner
>April 1st comes along
>Check the page after midnight, nothing
>Maybe I'm just too early
>Check later in the day, nothing
>Not even so much as a twitter update
>My face when I realize that not putting up an April Fools toon this year was the biggest prank they could possibly pull
>>
>>91360702
you know what though, their twitter is fucking hilarious. If you add it all up it's like getting 3 or 4 Short Shorts since they started it.

besides, april fools is for shit coming back from hiatus. like freeman's mind.
now that they're back to stay, but not planning to go back to weekly updates, the best thing to do is decemberween, halloween, a few more neglected holidays (like when they did Record Store Day), and then any random funny things they come up with that will be funny with the time of year it is.
>>
File: 1488174359754.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
1488174359754.gif
1MB, 195x229px
The Rock Opera

any other answer is wrong
>>
>>91361277
I would like to join you on your single hundred toilet dreams picture, strong bad.
>captcha: stapleford patterson
that sounds like a guy who could help! or at least marvel at my same-length legs!
>>
>>91355153
Senior prom will hold a special place in my heart as it was (I THINK) the first sbemail I ever watched.
>>
File: IMG_4908.png (21KB, 200x154px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4908.png
21KB, 200x154px
This email contains the quintessential HR joke
>>
Virus still comes to my mind as one of the most creative and fun things to have ever happened to flash animation.
>>
>>91362974
Which joke?
>>
>>91361277
Any time anyone says "problematic" I think of the Rock Opera. Any time anyone says "doge" I think of Vector Head Strong Bad. Strong Bad turns lame buzzwords and lamer memes that trigger 4chan into good memories.
>>
>>91363033
>"Hey Homestar! I can see you from here!"

>"That's some great eyesight Original Bubs!"
>>
>>91363085
I know it's an overdone meme now but fucking ONION BUBS!!! that was such a great gag. you FELT the excitement along with that offscreen unfamiliar voice. even though it resembled the 'newest' bubs, so that makes no sense

speaking of offscreen voices, i love how whenever someone walks into the room while someone's watching TV, the voiceover is just like "some kind of program about.."
>>
I got mad at the Cheat
>>
>Mr. Strong Bad, you won the mile! How'd yo- what's your secret?
>THE CHEAT
>>
I got a Polish email in my pocket
And I think it's starting to melt.
>>
File: JustOnionBubs.png (20KB, 381x353px) Image search: [Google]
JustOnionBubs.png
20KB, 381x353px
>>91363033
>>
>>91366301
>>91363085
Both amazing.
>>
>>91365521
THREE TROPHIES FOR THE CHORT.
>>
>>91355153
Either the Merchandising one or the Imaginary Friends one.
>>
>>91360465
>Mommy's got a grown-up headache, Genie!
>>
>>91360072
X - Cuse me, Mr Trogdor
Y - ou've run out of luck! In case you haven't heard the news

Z - S is for SUCKS!
>>
>>91361128
I guess you're right, but I still wouldn't turn down any opportunity for more Homestar Runner.

>>91369460
As someone who does a lot of work with kids, I use this phrase a ton.
>>
>>91355153
The 2017 April Fools one.

Oh wait...
>>
>>91360110
>horribly overrated
Something has to be well known in order for it to be overrated, and while Homestar did well, it never really achieved the kind of popularity to be considered overrated. No one thinks it's amazing, it's just an odd cartoon that still somehow holds up today (provided you enjoy its kind of humor in the first place).

>am I broken or what
>I get genuinely annoyed when someone in my age range brings it up as a topic
>genuinely annoyed
Nah you're probably just autistic. I don't know what aspect of this cartoon could ever actually genuinely annoy someone. Also who are you hanging out with that keeps bringing it up as a topic?
>>
>>91361277
Agreed.
>>
File: Photo Apr 08, 10 29 43 AM.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Apr 08, 10 29 43 AM.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I got both brothers chap to sign my kick the cheat doll after the anniversary concert. this thing is now a treasured heirloom
>>
>>91355153
I always thought Licensed was a severely underrated email, and probably among my favourites, though I don't think I could ever pick one as my absolute favourite. Each of the items he described was just so on point (kings) with how knockoffs are, and in a hilarious way. The bits where he says "And who wouldn't want to rot the teeth right out of their kid's head with this spinning Strong Bad sugar toothbrush " and the head of the lollipop falls off with a rotating screw underneath, and the Senor Cardgage nursery bit have never failed to make me laugh.

Also a shoutout to Kind of Cool for introducing Senor Cardgage, who has to be my favourite recurring bit character, just about every line he says is gold in that "sketchy creepy but also secretly cool" kind of way.
>>
>>91369460
sorry lady, hot dip is NOT 4 MOMZ!
>>91372091
that is awesome. i always wanted one of those.
>>
>>91372329
>a gummi jell-ular pop from Strong Badge: the Movie
yeahhh you're right, that one's tops. it's just the punchline at the end (that Bubs sells crappy knockoffs in his store, but quality merch on the black market) isn't very funny, it's just surprising.
>>
>>91363003
I appreciate when creators use off-the-wall situations to revisit extraordinarily old site content, like how Strong Sad's head turned into the icons for his journal that hadn't been updated for like 5 years.

That's honestly one of my favorite things about Homestar Runner as a series, very few things on the site are ever truly forgotten, and oblique references to early toons and games can be found freaking everywhere. I think the only thing they never really revisit is the Message Bored, and I completely understand that.
>>
>>91373991
yeah it's totally gone and has been for a while so that makes sense
i liked when they referenced the speak and spell. it's sad what happened to that thing
>>
>>91363062
Even better, the pronunciation of 'doge' came from Strongbad, long before any Shibe pictures became memetastic
>>
>>91355153
The one where he met The Aquabats
>>
>>91375451
I like to think he was aware of the catholic position of doge
>>
>>91355153
tape leg
>>
>>91378951
TAPE LEG 2!

no seriously that one where he goes over his favorites, and most of them were fake.. that reminds me so much of that south park episode with 'that sure was a sticky situation!' and all of those half-real half fake flashbacks.. in both cases i saw it before i had watched the entire backlog, so I actually thought it was all real
>>
>>91380704
oh yeah personal favorites is a great email
oh nooooo it's a stwong bad
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.