[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know your little secret, anon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Superhero.jpg (12KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
Superhero.jpg
12KB, 301x167px
When you were a little kid, you made up a superhero. Now that you've grown, you not only still remember him, but you often imagine - what if he had his own comic book? His own TV show? What kind of adventures he would have?
You've thought of several story arcs, villains, side characters, one-liners...

So, anon, now that that cat is out of the bag, why don't you tell us about this hero of yours and his adventures?
>>
Stan, John is dead you wont be able to save Marvel
>>
Sure, why not. My OC donut steel lives in a universe that's basically a mix of Legend of Korra and Bartimaeus sequence. The world is a lot like ours in the beginning of the 20th century, except there are supernatural creatures in it, such as wizards, vampires and other shit.
Sheryl is a mundane, human detective working for a wizard-run police state. She's tall, black and wears a trenchcoat with a hat.
Her adventures are mainly dealing with supernatural threats while being underfunded and constantly under goverment's scrutiny - if she's doing well against a vampire conspiracy, she would also do well against the wizard goverment.
She's assisted by her wizard love interest, a buddy cop and a con artist. The story ends with her begrudgingly leading a revolution against the wizard regime.

Roast me.
>>
My superheros were Kirbys, they were part of a Kirby race and each one had special traits. Police Kirby and Knight Kirby were the stars of the comic
>>
>>91354238
this
actually sounds pretty cool, would read/10
>>
>>91354053<

Alright, while I don't have a hero from my childhood, I do have one from a /tg/ game that, while several years ago now, I still think about. I guess I can share that.

Set in an alternate DC timeline with no heroes. Well, not exactly. Basically, Ragnorak happened in the year 2000 and most of the super heroes and villians at the time were wisked away to stave off the end of the world. After deciding thats the world would be better off if everyone forgot about them, a bunch of magically- inclined heroes got together to cast an enormous memory charm over Earth, making everyone forget there used to be heroes. The current year was 2099 and we were a part of a new resurgence of heroes. (Characters going from left to right)

>Bitronik (my character)
Basically a DC version of Iron Man. Named Daxter, he has incredible intelegince, a mechanical exoskeleton powered by a micro- black hole, and a slew of gadgets at his disposal (my favorite of which were glorified T- Spheres).

>Azreal
When the heroes left, a number of artifacts were left behind, in the hopes that someone would take up the mantle. The woman who did was a government created super soldier. She doned the armor, killed most of her handlers, died, was resurrected by the Lazarus Pit, and joined our team.

>Nightbringer
A megalomaniac crime boss had a sociopathic human- shadow hybrid created as a bodyguard. Night was originally a spy when he joined us, but learned what real emotions are and eventually refused to betray us when he had to carry out his kill orders. Had shadow powers fueled by the Dark Zone.

>The Immortal Paladin
Basically Shining Knight. A dying young man was given a drink from the Holy Frail by Merlin, and thus, became immortal. He ended up being a soldier in almost every major conflict, had all sorts of memorabilia and a sort of, "holier than thou," attitude.

One more character to go, but hit the limit.
>>
>>91355572
>Chimera
A young metahuman with shapeshifting powers turned to a life of crime while searching for her real parents, but was eventually caught by a secret government agency. She was given a choice: spend a very long time in Arkham, or join our team as rehabilitation. Later on, after a painful and inconvienient metamorphosis, she also gained the ability to copy other people's powers.

We talked for a long time about making our own comics. Bitronik, Azreal solos, Paladin with self- contained annuals, and a team up. I'm a semi- Proffesional writer and two others are both artists. However, we decided against it, as we thought no one would like it and we knew the stories anyway. Our favorite game was titled Arkham Horrors: a full night trapped in the ruins of Arkham with such wonderful characters as Dr.Destiny, Zsasz, Scarface and a new Clayface. We still talk about it years later.
>>
Jerk jock highschooler football quarterback finally gets his dream sports scholarship only to be nearly killed and rendered comatose by a car accident. Wakes up three years later to find himself paralyzed and is faced with the reality that everything he had moved on without him.

During a night of moping he is contacted by a spirit who promises to help him regain his life in exchange for helping him settle mortal affairs. He accepts the offer and learns that his brush with death has left him significantly easier to possess than the average person.

Turns out the spirit is a long dead martial artist, murdered by a student of his during the early 1900's. The student later went on the found a ruthless gang that continues to commit atrocities. The spirit wants help taking them down and possesses the jock to use his body to fight, giving him his skills second hand.

That actually ends up being his unofficial title, Second Hand, because of his ability to use the skills of the various spirits he makes agreements with.
>>
>>91354053
You're god damn right i did and im planning on him showing up in a comic im working on in which his edgy original version is part of the backstory but he's reworked completely.

He will be a villain that could also be a potential ally to the protagonist of it after a confrontation.
>>
I went with a demon Marshal who was once a hedonistic Aquitanian from the late 500s. All he wants is to stay out of hell as long as possible. His girlfriend is an Angel who was a pious Ephesian whom he was partnered up with. He has to balance out wooing her through competence in catching Hell/Purgatory/Heaven escapees and trying to get her to slack off so he can spend less time in hell.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1000x1551px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1000x1551px
I've got way, way more than one OP, and they will begin to break free within the month.
>>
>>91354053
problem is... it wasn't really a 'Kid' thing. I came up with them in high school.

His name was Bulletproof, he's a hero living in an Alternate 1960's world where all-myths are true and as the series tag line goes "Super powers are everyday, but heroes are rare."

Basically, Bulletproof is a generic 'super tough but not-invulnerable' hero possessing a lot of enhanced traits but nothing nearly on a Superman level. Which actually puts him low on the totem pole in powers, but he makes up for it by being resourceful, smart, well-trained, well-armed, and supported by a network of friends.

>Would you like to know more?
>>
File: IMG_2229.png (1MB, 914x1043px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2229.png
1MB, 914x1043px
>>91354053
I don't have to imagine, my hero was basically a less-ninja Tremor who could originally just turn himself to stone and "swim" through the ground and was called Earthquake

Then I found out about Tremor in Special Forces and he stayed gone until 2015 so all it did was add to Earthquake's powers
Then with Avatar and the earthbenders, his powerset just kept growing.

His main villain was a superpowered miner looking to steal the magic stone inside of Earthquake, but after The Miner unleashed poisonous gas upon the city, Earthquake trapped him in the center of the Earth
>>
Around first grade I drew a superhero named Fireman. He could shoot fire from his hands and had a sword.

He had a sidekick named Rabbitshark. He was a hammerhead shark with rabbit ears and legs.
>>
I can only remember one that wasn't a gag character

>Virus
Reuben Gorbovsky is a fat nerd who loves Ghostbusters, Ninja Turtles, and Star Wars. Doesn't have a lot of friends and hates his job. Then after being tested on by the military, he learns he has the ability to manipulate viruses and infect people. He starts by doing this to get sick days off work, but then decides to use his powers for good.

>Evolution
Another product of the government's experiments, Evolution was a tough female villain who manipulated DNA and could mutate her enemies and herself.

>Unnamed Hamster Hero
I essentially made Batman but as super-intelligent hamster trained in ninjitsu but a villain and with no secret identity. Remember my friends making fun of me for this idea.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.