[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are some comic characters that you could take on in a fight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: Aunt_May.png (245KB, 386x426px) Image search: [Google]
Aunt_May.png
245KB, 386x426px
Who are some comic characters that you could take on in a fight?
>>
Thanos 2bh
>>
I'd kick the shit out of Petes girlfriend in Superior Spider-Man.
>>
>>91352097
Flash Thompson without the symbiot.
>>
That pampered pansy Bruce Wayne.
>>
Don't bullshit OP, Aunt may would fuckin' own you.
>>
>>91352283
I reckon I could take that pussy journalist Clark Kent. Guy spends all his time typing away at a computer about starving kids and getting walked all over by that bitch Lois Lane: he probably doesn't even know how to throw a decent punch.
>>
>>91352106
you do realize that the helicopter comic was from the series meant for a specific young audience?
>>
>>91352227
Bring a six-pack for afterwards.
>>
>>91352097
Joker
>>
>>91352097
Squirrel Girl. I'm male and therefore stronger than her and all of her stupid squirrels.
>>
Peter Parker, guy's a stringy dork and looks like he takes it up the ass on the regular.
>>
>>91352320
>Clark Kent
literally Who?

Bruce Wayne.
get him when he's drunk from a night of playboy carousing and away from that driver guy he always has around and it would be too fucking easy to kick his rich spoiled ass.
>>
File: 1471421765171.png (239KB, 710x584px) Image search: [Google]
1471421765171.png
239KB, 710x584px
Doctor Xavier, I'd snap-kick him on a fucking flight of stairs.
>>
>>91352402
>literally Who?
>he doesn't read the Daily Planet
What rag do you get all your news from, you fucking troglodyte?
>>
What's the point of these threads? To point out the lamest characters in comics and cartoons? Why would you want to be reminded of them?
>>
>>91352444
Checked, but I could still kick your ass.
>>
>>91352390
Matt Murdock. Guy's fucking blind, how could he even possibly hit me unless I was specifically trying to get hit?
>>
>>91352444
found the powerlevel fag.
>>
>>91352320
>Guy spends all his time typing away at a computer about starving kids
Have you even read his articles? He's shit, like the color beige in the form of a run-on sentence. Guy couldn't write a decent piece to save the world.
>>
>>91352476
>t. lexcorp intern
Kent is actually one of the few journalists that reports without bias. Every other news is sucking Luthor's cock. Picking on his writing style is just stupid, it's not a fucking book, you retard.
>>
File: johnwalker.jpg (99KB, 534x525px) Image search: [Google]
johnwalker.jpg
99KB, 534x525px
Fake Captain America right here.

I can eat disabled buffoons like him all day.
>>
>>91352724
How many "what does this say about the human spirit?" stories can you stomach before you throw yourself off a skyscraper? Guy should go make Hallmark movies where that saccharine shit belongs, why do we need half a column of the world's most average man interviewing some street-kid?
>>
>>91352308
Aunt May took down the Chameleon. She'd definitely be able to take down OP easily.
>>
>>91352097
Raimi's Aunt May could whomp half of /co/'s fat asses without breaking a sweat.
>>
>>91352402
>implying

Bruce Wayne is a playboy. He probably works out every damn day before plowing hot chicks and you're just some faggot nerd.
>>
Aunt May would light you up OP.
>>
>>91352429
The world does not revolve around Metropolis
>>
File: sad-flash-imgur-pietru24.jpg (135KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
sad-flash-imgur-pietru24.jpg
135KB, 900x506px
>>
>>91353308
Hey there, rich boy. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>91352333
Thanos would find a way to lose anyways.
>>
>>91352745
Your funeral.
>>
>>91352810
Oh sorry it is not dickriding that bald dink who brags about how he is so effing amazing. Honestly, if the guy was half as good as he claims to be then he could have figured out a cure to that dome of his.
>>
Squirrel Girl since I am a fat out of shape loser with no real combat skills.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.