[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone likes this episode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (127KB, 1097x634px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 1097x634px
how come everyone likes "running with scissors" so much? Like the set up's great! Marco abusing the scissors, only to get pulled through a new portal he didn't open and have it be hekapoo, a magical demon like being with superior strength and abilities who wants him to blow out the flame on top of her head, is super interesting! There were hundreds of Heka's judging by all the flames in Marco's book, and the adventure he goes on to blow out the flames sounds great! too bad we dint get to see any of it.... like of course they couldn't show ALL the Hpoo's getting their flames blown out, but at leastt showing 3-5 of the cool little adversities Marco must've had to face to blow out some candles would've been cool.Hell, just seeing what tools and tricks ONE Hekapoo, who had crossed multiple dimensions, and space and knows magic and stuff had and how Marco would've had to deal with it would've been great! Imagine all the comedy and action we could've gotten, instead it was just a time skip, and a TEENY bit of action with the two guard Heka-p's flames being blown out in the end. it's not as bad as "Fetch" or "Star vs echo creek" but it's lackluster for the same reason: nothing really happens.

what's the appeal? is it more adventurous and funny than I'm giving it credit for? should I rewatch again? is it just that people like the shipping stuff with Marco and poo?
>>
File: bergele 3.png (60KB, 490x426px) Image search: [Google]
bergele 3.png
60KB, 490x426px
>>91351589
>what's the appeal?
Hekapoo, flustered Star

>OP's pic
also starco developement
>>
>>91351589
>is it just that people like the shipping stuff with Marco and poo?
Yes, they main appeal for most was Hekapoo. And Marco becoming a badass who had chemistry with her got them hard for self-insertion.
>>
>>91351589
Fapmat
>>
>>91351589
I just watched this and holy shit.
Marco's mentally a 30 years old lone wanderer adventurer. The shit he's seen. Like, I know they're not going to bring it up again or have him acting mature or anything next episode, but I won't be able to stop thinking about it.
>I can't remember my password.
jesus dude.
>>
>running with scissors
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPHkuqHfxW0
>>
>>91352295
That one phrase added a whole new dimension to the episode, it's shame that they didn't explain about him loosing his memories in the show. I'm just hoping they bring it up somehow in third season
>>
>>91352295
>>91353489
They can't bring it up again. He's kissed Jackie several times.
>>
>>91353512
Well, that's a good point, but what I meant is that I wish they bring it up us a comment explaining why is he doesn't act as a 30 years old or something.
>>
>Star vs episodes written/boarded by John Mathot (episodes directed by Piero Piluso unless otherwise specified)

>with Piero Piluso
Red Belt
On the Job

>with Piero Piluso and Evon Freeman
Game of Flags
Pizza Thing (also with Cassie Zwart)

>With Gina Gress
Running with Scissors
Heinous (directed by Brett Varon)
Starcrushed (also with Dominic Bisignano, Aaron Hammersley, Tyler Chen, Evon Freeman, and Le Tang; directed by Dominic Bisignano and Aaron Hammersley)
>>
>>91353489
He didn't lose his memories. He just forgot a password he made when he was 14 years old.

I can't remember passwords I made two months ago
>>
>>91355186

I think anon meant "Expanded" and probably, and I might be stretching, was expecting him to forget much more quotidian stuff.

Of course, the episode was a one of, and they couldn't just base the whole show on it from that point onward, nor changed pre-scripted episodes because of it (it's very likely that it was written later than some of the final ones of the season)

They might add a few small references on the third season, but seeing how little resonance it had on whole, it is as likely that we won't see anything.
>>
>>91355425
>(it's very likely that it was written later than some of the final ones of the season)
what makes you say that? The only episodes to air out of production order are Hungry Larry and Spider with a Top Hat (and they were written with this in mind because Hungry Larry is the halloween episode (and Spider in a Top hat is the episode it's partnered with) and would premier in october regardless of how far the rest of the season was)
>>
>>91355702
>>91355425
plus this is a board driven show, and Running with Scissors is the last epsiode solo directed by Piero Piluso: The Bounce Lounge (boarded by Piluso's other team) was directed by both Piluso and Brett Varon, and both Heinous (same writers/boarders as Running with Scissors) and Just Friends (same writers/boarders as the Bounce Lounge) were solo directed by Varon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.