[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did you have any mandela effect type-moments while watching cartoons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: monopoly man.png (128KB, 696x331px) Image search: [Google]
monopoly man.png
128KB, 696x331px
did you have any mandela effect type-moments while watching cartoons?
>>
>>91345139
Nelson Mandela can watch whatever cartoons he wants to, I won't judge him.
>>
File: back when the mcu was good.gif (870KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
back when the mcu was good.gif
870KB, 500x285px
>>91345139
>MONOpoly guy without a MONOcle
>>
>>91345139
They said Mandela died but i still see him doing documentaries and movies.
>>
In A Boy Named Charlie Brown, my friend says he remembers a scene in which Snoopy dreams of himself starving, which isn't in the actual film. The actual scene shows him dreaming of being the red barron
>>
People who believe that mandela shit are just assholes who think its more likely the universe splintered off then just to accept they are wrong or miss remember something.
>>
>>91345292
this, mostly. people have been trained to believe making mistake is a big deal that should never be admitted, and they can't face adulthood now.
>>
>>91345292
i personally don't believe in it, i just think its our brains misremembering things

if you watched a lot of stuff as a kid then theres a 100% chance that your then-childish brain added some more stuff to those memories, since after all, kids do have a vivid imagination
>>
>>91345292
It's just a bit of fun lad
>>
>>91345272
You most likely are schizophrenic
>>
>>91345346
He could be on to something. Tupac is claimed to have died, but he still keeps producing albums. Could be the Mandela Effect, could be a ghost!
>>
>>91345292
god isnt real

however, I believe the universe split apart to make humanity mispell the names of cartoon bears
>>
>>91345292
A large group of people misremembering the same event IS the mendella effect, not the AU /x/ shit that gets associated with it.
>>
There's no way Mandela died. He's still on America's Got Talent.
>>
>>91345139
actually i always knew he didnt have one
for some reason parodies always make him wear one tho
>>
>>91345139
So... it's one of those threads huh?
The Youtuber you follow made a video of something and now you want to discuss about it thread.
>>
I guess the closest thing is that scene of Squidward being set on fire in the episode where he gets addicted to Krabby Patties.
>>
>>91346421
It was a real scene from the episode that was subsequently cut from reruns because "omg arson" parental concerns.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGgUrj10HdM
>>
>>91345139
>confusing mr. peanut for the monopoly man
>>
>>91346464
I know, which is why I said it was the closest thing.
>>
>>91345139

Misremebering isn't interesting.

I remembered some old Simpsons eps wrong so what?
>>
I was certain there was an episode of ATHF where Frylock's gem was stolen and he could no longer float, so he had to drag himself around by his fry arms.

My feiend is also dead convinced that Preed's metal skull plate from Titan AE contained a bomb.
>>
>>91345427
many instance of "mandela effect" are just people using occam's razor to fill the blank of something they don't know. people say berenstein instead of berenstain because they never really checked the spelling, but since it sounds like einstein they just wrote it the same.
Probably the same with the monopoly guy. people don't know the design, but the top hat rich guy trope usually has a monocle. It's not people remembering wrong, it's people not remembering, and using the most average possible answer
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.