[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miles Morales

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: miles morales.0.jpg (410KB, 1920x1733px)
miles morales.0.jpg
410KB, 1920x1733px
So who actually reads Miles' book? Does he actually have fans or is it just restless Peter readers who want to see what Black Cat is up to?
>>
>>91344637
I loved his book and his origin prior to his shift to the 616.

Fails to use his powers to help Peter because he was scared... pretty good, mang.

Now I just read it hoping the book will find a way to recapture the feel of the Ultimate universe but I know it never will.
>>
I liked it up until he came to 616/got his mom back. To me him getting his mom back at the end of Secret Wars was the tipping point were it went bad. It was a huge moment in the original series and a good development point for him.
>>
I honestly enjoyed it up until Cataclysm, or whatever the event with Galactus was called. After that, it went to shit.

>bringing back Peter and Norman so that Miles could beat Norman and get Peter's approval
>having him defeat Doom with a super Venom Blast
>sending him to Earth-616 with replicas of his supporting cast and starting his new series with him effortlessly beating Blackheart

I used to be disappointed that Spider-Men 2 was unlikely to happen with Superior Spider-Man and Secret Wars having gotten in the way. Now I'm disappointed that it actually is happening.
>>
>>91345193
Yeah I agree I don't understand how there is still a 616 Miles. Do the main heroes from Secret Wars remember the events of Secret Wars?
>>
>>91345231
Nope, only Miles because he's a special little snow flake.

Well him and BP, but Panther had the space gem when reality reset, so it makes sense for him.
>>
>>91345288
Yeah but wasn't the point of Spider-Men 2 to find out what Peter saw when he googled Miles at the end of the mini?
>>
>>91344637
I liked what I read of it, but it wasn't my thing. The only Spider-Man title I've really gotten into is Venom (the run when Flash had the symbiote).
>>
>>91344637
some, he just so bland. If he was Chinese nothing about him would change but race.
>>
>>91344637
The only readers he has are the misguided fools hoping that something will actually happen or the character will be salvaged. As of now, he's a shitty OC creation shoved in other books.
>B-But Ultimates was good!
Who fucking cares?
>>
He has fans. I don't fucking know why, and whenever I ask the fans get all pussy, but he has fans. He has the most toxic fanbase.
>>
>>91345429
I am a fan of his. I grew up reading Ultimate Spider-man two-in-ones from my grocery store. When I got back into comics I picked it up and enjoyed it. I think the first series is pretty good but definitely falls with every subsequent volume. I do agree with the race thing being interchangeable. I wish they would let somebody else right the character to flesh him out more.
>>
Has miles bonded with a symbiote yet?
>>
>>91344637
I liked him and his book when it was set in the Ultimate Universe. I gave him a chance in 616, but he just doesn't work outside of his universe.
>>
I've been reading Miles' book since he was introduced and I was about 14. After 6 years of mediocrity I can't give you a reason why I keep reading it, he's probably the most bland character I've ever consistently read about.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.