[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It was alright

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5555.jpg (185KB, 641x950px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5555.jpg
185KB, 641x950px
I was recently part of a test audience for it. AMA
>>
Just spoil the plot of the movie and let's get it over with.
>>
File: baby groot gotg vol 2 poster.jpg (156KB, 682x960px) Image search: [Google]
baby groot gotg vol 2 poster.jpg
156KB, 682x960px
>>91343977
How amazing is Baby Groot and do they ruin him by not keeping him a baby

https://youtube.com/watch?v=cthjod9awzI
>>
How hot is Elizabeth delibriki in the movie
>>
>>91343977

Does Howard The Duck return.
>>
>>91343977
>>91344026
Do they let Groot grow up again in the movie?

Also any Adam Warlock?
>>
What are the surprise characters?

Also, do any of the team members get some actual development or are they the same one dimensional jokes by the end? I just want Quill to stop being a manchild, is there any emotional growth for him?
>>
>>91343977
Does it do anything to set up Thanos?
>>
>>91344060
They said no before it even started production
>>
>>91344028
Maybe in the post credits. I don't know, that wasn't screened to us but he isn't in the main film.
>>91344005
Pretty generic and forgettable plot desu.

>Guardians doing their thing
>Golden people want some vital resource located in Ego for reasons
>They need the Guardians to go get it because Ego is Star Lord's father or whatever
>They capture Nebula as a bargaining chip
>Gamora goes full "MUH FAMILY" and forces the rest of the Guardians to submit to the Golden people's demands
>Adventure
>Golden people defeated
>Ego dies
>Sad but hopeful ending that ends on a funny quip

>>91344026
Just like in the first movie, he stole the show. Gunn pretty much avoided making him annoying as he could of been. Griot is a baby throughout the film but he show signs of growing by the end. He'll be back in full form by Infinity War.
>>91344027
Who?
>>
File: don't_believe_his_lies.jpg (23KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
don't_believe_his_lies.jpg
23KB, 600x576px
>>91344069
>>
>>91343977

Who dies?
>>
>>91343977

Any references to Cosmo or any other cosmic characters that you noticed?
>>
>>91344033
No and no

>>91344044
Other than learning the importance of family again not really.

>>91344060
Nebula mentions she thinks Thanos "is starting to make moves" but that is quickly pushed aside and ignored for the main plot.
>>91344101
Ego gives his life to stop the golden people and save his son and friends.
>>
>>91344167
>Nebula mentions she thinks Thanos "is starting to make moves" but that is quickly pushed aside and ignored for the main plot.
Wow
>>
>>91343977

It's it funny or the quips fall flat? WE all know that's what really matters.
>>
File: 1486758039690.png (867KB, 951x723px) Image search: [Google]
1486758039690.png
867KB, 951x723px
>>91343977
if some loser from /co/ aka /tv/ says "it was alright" then it must be great

over $1 billion guaranteed and the best MCU movie yet coming through
>>
>>91344167
is there a cameo from other heroes?
>>
OP stop being a faggot and tell us what new characters we're getting.

Who's Sylvester Stallone playing? Michael Rosenbaum? Gunn said they're both important characters.
>>
>>91344149
Not that I know of but I'm not too familiar with Marvel cosmic. However I got the feeling Manyis is supposed to be a full in for Moondragon since they develop a cute father daughter relationship.

>>91344191
I thought it was about as funny as the first movie. Marvel knows their bread and butter so of course they didn't mess that up. There were a couple jokes I can't believe they got past the Disney censors but that may be me being a prude.
>>
>>91344242
*Mantis
*fill-in

I'm on mobile.
>>
>>91344087
No stones or thanos?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.