[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beth didn't divorce him. She fucking murdered him.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 49

File: IMG_5816.png (256KB, 688x1012px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5816.png
256KB, 688x1012px
Beth didn't divorce him. She fucking murdered him.
>>
>>91341880
No, Jerry's gonna be living in a shoebox apartment trying to a swinging bachelor and just can't cut it as a person.

Expect the status quo in like 5 episodes or so.
>>
>>91341880
I actually reckon it was Jerry that divorced Beth, considering he was the one putting his foot down.
>>
>>91341897
Pretty much this.

Whould you all be happy if they just drop him completely and never mention him again?
>>
>>91342989
no because Jerry is the best character
>>
>>91343000
But he is not Unity
>>
>>91341897
Well he already reproduced so it doesnt matter anymore.
>>
>>91343022
What if he discovers the recipe to Mulan Szechuan dipping sauce?
>>
>>91342989
I would. He isn't relatable at all. If I wanna self insert then that's what Rick is for
>>
>>91343067
>witty, intelligent, and with a dark sense of humor

lmao
i love this meme, such a blatant reminder.
>>
The writers see the same problem with jerry everyone else did

He was a bland and unexplored character because development with him would be awful as he is the "straight man" but cuck amplified to 150%. Spare us the shitty writing please
>>
>>91343042
What if he becomes the CEO of McDonalds?
>>
>>91343703
This
>>
>>91343116
I can't believe that people actually do that unironically

It's like Gir, except these people are in their 20's.
>>
>>91342971
Nah, Beth probably said with a straight face that they're divorcing
Jerry is incomplete and spineless so I can only imagine him living in some shitty apartment or trailer home trying to make ends meet while also trying to win custody over Morty, which might be a subplot
>>
File: s02e02.jpg (146KB, 989x569px) Image search: [Google]
s02e02.jpg
146KB, 989x569px
>>91341880
By the way, I just realized... Best foreshadowing ever.
>>
File: 548.gif (887KB, 273x415px) Image search: [Google]
548.gif
887KB, 273x415px
Watch Jerry actually become successful. Leaving Beth will be best for him.
>>
>>91341880
How to fix Jerry

>Episode revolves around Beth seeing new people and absolutely hating all the guys she meets
>Episode is how she thinks Jerry must have it so much worse not even getting dates and living like shit and decides to take him back with a high horse complex
>Jerry actually has a decent fucking life now with a well paying job and social life since he isn't dealing with/ getting shown up by Rick's bullshit all the time.
>He wants a normal life not some crazy adventure filled one where he and the one's he love almost die every week

>>91343130
If they actually took a Morty route with Jerry where he actually calls Rick on his bullshit and actually has him punch the old man, people's opinions of him would 180.

Rick is literally Deus Ex Machina the character not enough people stand up to him in the show.
>>
>>91343813
We already know this if we take the alternate reality headset episode at face value
>>
>>91343815
Beth is gonna want Jerry back on the grounds that she has no one to shit on

Once she starts dating people who have achieved far more then her in life she'll want Jerry back
>>
>>91342989
Not really. He was the only force opposing Rick in the home, even if he was laughably bad at it.

With the Council of Ricks and the Federation gone, an unopposed Rick is going to get really old really fast.
>>
>>91343994
>>91343815
You're both half right.

I can already see where this story arc is going.

Beth is going to start seeing new guys and will get into a relationship with this really good guy who is successful, capable and just an all around great person.

Meanwhile Jerry will get some shitty low-paying job behind a desk or at a fast food restaurant and will try dating but fail miserably on account of being lame.

Then, Beth will begin to feel bad about not having someone to look down on and will begin to do everything she can to undermine her new boyfriend until the relationship collapses.

Meanwhile Jerry, having come to terms with the fact that he's too lame to be in a relationship will focus on climbing the corporate ladder and will get promoted to a decent position but will be lonely.

Eventually Beth will realize that she needs to be in a relationship with someone she can feel superior to and Jerry will no longer be able to take being alone and they'll remarry with the only noticeable difference being that Jerry's not unemployed anymore (unless Rick causes him to lose his job at the end of the episode they get remarried as a final joke).
>>
>>91341880
Good.
>>
>>91344116
I could see Jerry trying to be an actor after seeing the alternate reality and slowly become like Tobias from arrested development.
>>
File: IMG_5021.jpg (166KB, 1078x596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5021.jpg
166KB, 1078x596px
You guys are missing the point of this thread. Everything in her body language and choice of words indicated that she just did something to Jerry. What was it she said? "I need to go tend to him" or something?

She looked like she was trying to hold something back and it wasn't divorce.
>>
I think he will move in with shit eating Rick and even Shit eating Rick will learn to hate him.
>>
>>91344677
plz dont, it will just hurt to much :(
>>
>>91344665
She needed to make sure Jerry left the house and that he wouldn't kill himself probably. He was probably very upset that his wife choose her father after she said she didn't care about him anymore
>>
>>91344665
What she was "holding back" was the fact that she was ecstatic that she finally pulled the trigger and is no longer chained to that parasite.
>>
>>91344665
Im pretty sure Jerry was just losing it
>>
>>91344203
A character like Tobias wouldn't fit into R&M at all.
>>
>>91344712
I don't know, she seemed very jarred in a suspicious way. The writers are extremely on point and handle subtle details very well, which leads me to believe that this isn't some pie in the sky bullshit.
>>
>>91344736
Jerry isn't a parasite. He may be dumb, but he was the only actual 'parent' amongst the two of them
>>
>>91342989
I want him to disappear only to show up in the end and destroy Rick.
>>
>>91341880
Eh, he'll probably end up being happier without having to deal with Beth and her annoying father. It would be great to see him become a successful actor like in that one episode.
>>
He might just grow a similar backbone like in the Cronen-verse and just be some guy who gets to see his kids from time to time.

The funny part due to the aberrant and flat out collapse of the federation (or at least the ones around Earth) kinda says not all ships could have left and some forms of tech should of stayed or be reversed engineered, Beth still might be out of a job, Earth may now want to make their own version of the federation, and Jerry looks like a better provider and caregiver due to Beth's decision to side with Rick.

>none of this will be part of the show

>Jerry is a son of a cuck and was cucked by his own father-in-law for the attention of his wife.

>Morty should just shoot him with a real gun by now

>Rick is gonna cuck him hard
>>
>>91342989
Yes
>>
>>91343724
Then Rick would just pull something out his own ass that would net him an easy victory over Jerry. Like give him a mind control recipe to get Beth back in return for the sauce, then reveal the recipe is just the KFC 11 herbs-spices and report Jerry for corporate copyright infringement that gets him put in jail for the next 50 years next to Geoffrey "The Psychopathic Penis Remover" Nasty in the same cell.
>>
>>91341880
its going to be an action heavy season, makes sense not to focus too much in family life
jerry is going to be back at some point in some way,either that or they pull another roiland and give us something completely unexpected
>>
>>91343775
My gf pointed this out to me and blew my mind.
I guess she pays more attention than I do.
>>
>>91344796
Look, I know you identify with Jerry because, like him, you are a mediocre half-man who thinks his 90 IQ and complete lack of talent qualifies him to coast through life without putting any effort into bettering himself as long as he deprecates himself enough in front of other people, but he is very much an emotional and financial parisite.
>>
File: IMG_1517.png (2MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1517.png
2MB, 1536x2048px
>>91344989
Dan, please, get some sleep. Let Justin handle big, mean /co/
>>
>>91343775
what? I don't get it
>>
File: IMG_4529.png (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4529.png
1MB, 1536x2048px
>>91345041
I'm sure YOU don't
>>
File: QOEK5nOZ.jpg (24KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
QOEK5nOZ.jpg
24KB, 399x399px
>>91342989
Yes, he's the reason why I have to tolerate Summer and Morty's retarded quirks all day.
Summer and Morty should not have children from their own DNA, it's infested with Jerrrryy.
>>
Y'know, Beth'd probably have to pay Jerry Alimony.
Also, who gets custody of the kids?
>>
File: Vlcsnap-2015-01-31-02h46m26s111.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2015-01-31-02h46m26s111.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>91341897
Lol no, fuck him. He's that annoying secondary character which never fucks off. He's the Scrappy Doo which everyone wants gone. He's the fifth wheel which nobody asked for. He's a faggot.

I could have enjoyed him if he wasn't a cynical cowardly loser who's also a coping communist.
Imagine if Jerry was also fat, arrogant, running in his underwear in the house, like most slavic deadbeat fathers. That really would have gritted my teeth and made his departure so much more satisfying.
>>
>>91344989
Don't take it so personally. It's a cartoon.
>>
>>91344989
They are co-dependent she's just as much in need of him. It has been shown on more than one occasion that he gets shit done when the shit hits the fan.
>>
>>91342989
Honestly, even edgelord memeyness aside, he's just a painful character to watch. I don't watch this show for pathetic worthless literal cucks, I watch it to live vicariously through an animated perfect meme. It's legitimately a meme show, so why dilute the meme? It doesn't make it any better. Sometimes you drink box wine to get sloshed because you know it's shit and it does what it needs to do.
>>
File: Joel's View.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Joel's View.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>91341897
>>91342989
>>91343000
>>91343014
>>91343067
>>91343130
Anyone here watch The Santa Clarita Diet?

The husband character in it, Joel, is basically Jerry but without a Rick to bail him out/for him to fall back on. He's well-meaning, passive-aggressive, earnest, milquetoast, largely pathetic guy but he has that queerly compelling mixture of hidden sadness and anger that distinguishes Jerry from most TV dads of that make

And there are these two scenes early on that made me go from "this guy is kind of like Jerry" to "this guy pretty much is Jerry"

1) While they're trying to dispose of half off a body , Joel and his wife-turned zombie, Sheila are caught in the act by a passing motorist. Unable to hide the body quick enough, Joel tries to get Sheila to act casual when the car stops in front of them. Through gritted teeth, his wife mutters that it isn't working. Desperate, Joel rushes the driver of the car with his shovel, assumedly to get rid of the witness, but his act of marital protectiveness is deflated when he finds out that it's actually his daughter who had borrowed a neighbor's car to track them using their phones when they didn't come home after dark

2) Following an uncomfortable and humiliating encounter at a morgue where they had to pretend to be necrophiliacs, Joel and Sheila sit down with a sawed off foot (a whole body would've cost them $5,000) to hopefully solve the problem of her newfound and exclusive craving for human flesh since eating raw livestock isn't doing it for her anymore. She can't keep it down, partially because of the preservative chemicals, but mostly because it isn't "fresh" all while Joel is loudly insisting that she "eat the foot" with increasing intensity; framed in such a way that it looks like he's the bad guy in the situation.

Point being, it's possible for a character like Jerry to function without Rick, Morty, Summer, or Beth. He just needs other characters and a desperately absurd enough situation to bounce off of.
>>
>>91344677

What if shit eating Rick is dead?
>>
>Everyone talking about how Jerry's going to wallow in patheticness

Jerry's going to do fine. He's not suddenly going to become a playboy billionaire or anything, but he's going to be fine. Gonna a new job that he appreciates, get himself a modest but comfortable apartment, start remembering what it's like to live life without having to struggle to justify his presence every day. Jerry's gonna wake up one day and realize he's happy.

Beth and the family are screwed. They've metaphorically burned the boats on a life that Rick doesn't have complete control over. Rick is now the central figures in all of their lives, and Morty's the only one who has any idea of how fucked that is. They're gonna tear themselves apart at the seams trying to appease a man who couldn't find happiness with an entire planetary hive mind. Beth is going to be in shambles, Summer is going to keep building Rick up and ultimately be shattered when he breaks the pedestal, and the simmering resentment Morty has toward Rick is going to be brought to a boil.
>>
>>91345307
>watching Santa Clarita Diet
>not just watching iZombie
>>
>>91345114

actually when push comes to shove Jerry has been pretty heroic throughout the series.

He's a lot like michael scott from the office. he tries hard, but he's just not that bright.
>>
>>91345355
Beth and Jerry in general are both the most unlikable characters on the show. Jerry is a passive aggressive loser but Beth is a stuck-up womanchild with a superiority complex. They're kinda perfect for each other in a way.

They'll probably end up back together by the end of the season if we're being completely honest:
>>
File: IMG_5227.jpg (158KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5227.jpg
158KB, 960x960px
Obviously he's going to be brought back as an antagonist. Don't know how or when, but with the council and the federation gone it seems like the only logical choice. It's the old "nerdy/pathetic guy breaks and becomes evil" arc.
>>
>>91345407
this famalam
How did Santa Clarita diet even get made? It's like izombie but with all of the icky risk factors removed to make it Maerican friendly e.g. only PoC characters are a couple, SUBURBIAAAAA etc
But then... all that gore and sex, so it couldn't even be on a mainstream tv slot anyway
>>
>>91341880
>TFW he'll never go on an adventure with Rick again won't be able to visit Jerryboree anymore...
>>
>>91341880
It genuinely sound like she did.
>>
>shot Mr. Poopybutthole
>possibly murdered Jerry

Beth is a menace to everyone
>>
>>91345538
>They'll probably end up back together by the end of the season if we're being completely honest:

I could see the Season Finale having Beth come to the realization that her life, in a hard to define way, was actually better with Jerry in it, and going to him to take him back. Only to find out that he's started dating again.

>"I actually forgot how easy it could be, you know?"

And then there's some bit about how his new girlfriend appreciates his Star Wars collectible coins.
>>
>>91345453
That's just a plot device to make you feel and want more for the shitty heateable secondary characters. Just like everything in Kick Buttowski.
Don't fall for it, anon. It's the basic of basic emotional manipulation. You'd have to be a complete willing doormat to fall for such a thing.
I've seen "redeemed" horrible character a million times, they're never good.
>>
>>91341880
It was an april fools episode, it isn't canon
>>
>>91346055
hi red.dit
>>
>>91346055
>april fools meme
Yeah. Uh huh. Makes sense, taking the effort to animate a whole episode that won't be canon, fabricating the story of ricks escape twice since they have to make another episode, making TWO previews for the next episode one of which came out months ago, pissing off every fan of the show for pulling off such a stupid fucking stunt, just a bad business move in general.
Yeah, it was a prank. Makes complete sense.
>>
>>91346191
There was so much wrong with the episode, it was obviously just a joke
>>
>>91342989
Nah, i've gotten enough laughs out of him that he has value to me on the show.

They definitely had to do something with their marriage though, couldn't just be on the brink of divorce forever.
>>
>>91346297
Kek
>>
>>91346346
?
>>
>>91346297
Yeah, there was. But that doesn't mean it's an april fools joke. Just accept that they screwed up and we'll get some decent episodes in the future. For all the hate it's been getting, the new pickle rick episode looks kinda good.
>>
>>91342989

Unhappy. Chris Parnell pulls double-duty as a source of milquetoast tragicomedy and the show's straight-man.
>>
>>91346297
>>91346542

lol
>>
>>91341880
Beth didn't divorce him, Herry divorced her, weren't you listening?
>>
>>91343896
That and you notice the only Jerry to never meet Beth in the comics ended up being more powerful than any Rick in the series.
>>
>>91346668
??

All around it was a strange episode, some much fucking happened, to a ridiculous extent.
Everything was resolved in one episode, where are they going to go from here, everything that could have happened happened in one episode
>>
>>91343067
>I would. He isn't relatable at all. If I wanna self insert then that's what Rick is for

jesus fucking christ. This is why most Rick and Morty fans are faggots that belong on reddit.
>>
>>91343775
I dont see it... Don't remember much the scene
>>
>>91346785
they are going to drop him off at the daycare?
>>
>>91346706

They will probably just revert to their original formula of relatively self-contained adventures...

Wait, did you actually expect R&M to launch into a grandiose narrative spanning the entire third season?
>>
>>91346889
Nah but it should've taken at least 2 episodes for all this to happen
>>
Jerry and Beth end up together in that alternate universe thing where Jerry is famous and is fucking Kristen Stewart. Jerry and Beth end up together in the Cronenberg universe despite the odds. Jerry and Beth's mythologs end up together. They're destined to be each other. Face it. Jerry is permanent member of the cast.
>>
>Yfw near the end of the season Morty calls Beth out on her self-loathing bullshit
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-14-17h03m07s292.png (445KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-14-17h03m07s292.png
445KB, 853x480px
>>91341880
1). Jerry will join evil Morty for revenge..Or
2). Jerry moves in with Derp-Rick and Evil Morty recruits both of them as side kicks.
>>
File: uguessedit.png (1MB, 770x1022px) Image search: [Google]
uguessedit.png
1MB, 770x1022px
>>91346999
>>
Jerry should start dating a black woman. That way if Beth comes around and tries to be a bitch to him about not taking her back he can call her racist.
>>
File: tumblr_onvirwa11r1w8ze4po3_1280.png (66KB, 450x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onvirwa11r1w8ze4po3_1280.png
66KB, 450x700px
Morticia When?
>>
>>91346706

All these assumptions.

A ton of awesome things happened in the episode; visually, character-wise, and in terms of storytelling. Expectations were blown up. It was a great episode.

Based on that, the only assumption I'm willing to make is that we're in for a great season.
>>
>>91347128
never sorry
>>
>>91347144
What do you want to see happen in season 3 big boy?
>>
>>91347128
It's hard for me to see morticia as a female version of Morty and not just Morty with different hair and clothes.
>>
File: 1487549146409.png (305KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487549146409.png
305KB, 1000x1200px
>>91347148
Fuck you, Mortica soon!
>>
>>91343116
I would call Rick enfant terrible, destroying the false order in Jerry's house. Without him the show would be similar to Living Dead. It's very harsh satire on contemporary society, especially American society.
>>
>>91347030
>Last episode
>Rick kills Doofus Rick
>Jerry, enraged, snaps Rick in half like a twig
>Everyone starts screaming in reaction
>Cuts to black after a few seconds
>This is the last scene of the entire series
>>
>>91347180
That's quite disgusting t b h
>>
>>91347179
That's what my parents said about me
>>
I just want to see Rick wreck Tammy quite hard.
>>
File: tumblr_onw388ZO8S1w8ze4po2_1280.png (129KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onw388ZO8S1w8ze4po2_1280.png
129KB, 600x500px
>>91347128
During the inevitable Pocket Mortys episode
>>
>>91346191
They also made a free, good game to promote the show. Comparatively, making a gag episode seems simple.
>>
>>91347200
Ahahaha no. *fires lazer and boom* The End.
Anyone who gets their power out of stupidity/anger deserves an endless roach death.
>>
>>91347233

Sexaully?
>>
>>91344812
Jerry and Doofus Rick team up to defeat Rick.
>>
File: Rick and Morty_Tammy's Arse.jpg (128KB, 854x478px) Image search: [Google]
Rick and Morty_Tammy's Arse.jpg
128KB, 854x478px
>>91347327
Yes...to death.
>>
>>91343042
>>91343703
MY MAN!
>>
>>91347370
What if... what if doofus rick is the smartest rick of them all?
>>
File: Rick and Morty_Tammy_Glare.jpg (65KB, 850x480px) Image search: [Google]
Rick and Morty_Tammy_Glare.jpg
65KB, 850x480px
But speaking of Tammy, is she an alien genetically transformed into a human or a human from an alt dimension?
>>
>>91347247
What team would C-137 Rick have?
>>
>>91347171

I don't have anything specific I want to see happen, little man. I just want to be entertained. So far, S3 has delivered beyond my expectations.
>>
>>91347588

I'm curious to know as well, but I wonder if they'll ever explain it all. Maybe the Federation just turned her at a young age.
>>
>>91346889
No. I expected typical rick and morty in an earth ruled by the federation.
>>
>>91347588
I'm gonna assume it's like Starlord: Abducted when she was young and was taken in by the federation
>>
>>91347299
If you're talking about the vr one, or the point and click one, or the fucking balloon one, none take up nearly as much resources as making an episode. Aside from Roiland writing some lines and giving a general directing position, and entirely different set of people made the games.
>>
File: Rick and Morty_Tammy_Lip Bite.jpg (118KB, 1276x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rick and Morty_Tammy_Lip Bite.jpg
118KB, 1276x720px
>>91348595
I'm kinda hoping for the whole genetic transformation thing myself.
>>
File: 1462997662425.gif (3MB, 378x286px) Image search: [Google]
1462997662425.gif
3MB, 378x286px
>>91345114
You're being edgy again anon, stop that
>>
>>91347428
If being compassionate is what makes Rick a Ricker Rick then Doofus Rick is the Rickest Rick.
>>
Wow, a R&M thread not drowned in shitposting, who woulda thought
>>
File: IMG_9983.png (436KB, 593x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9983.png
436KB, 593x768px
>>91349047
Yeah. There's lots of potential there.
>>
>>91343775
jerry has breast cancer?
>>
>>91349300
No, his wife will leave him
>>
>>91349088
It happens when people start the thread with an actual topic about the show instead of blatant bait threads starting with "LOL XDDD REDDIT AND MEMEY BUUUUUURP" and end up full of shitposting.

The moral of the story is that /co/ can't resist the bait.
>>
>>91349327
why does he have one big tit and something under his sleeve
>>
>>91342989
Roastie detected
>>
>>91349364
Still, people don't seem to think that the writers have done anything to Jerry and Beth than divorce them. It seems I'm the only one autistic enough to be suspicious of Beth's body language and choice of words. Or, actually, it would be the opposite of autism since I'm paying attention to body language.

If it was just a simple jump cut following an implied divorce, Beth would sound... I dunno, different. My evidence is shit, but there's one big key component on my side: the writers like to surprise people when they can, and the writers like to do things strangely. There's no way they would do a (somewhat) straightforward divorce subplot, unless if it was minor and only served as a cataclysm for other plots. If this is actually going to be a big plot point, then I'm certain something strange happened.

Murdered, knocked out and tied up, etc. Maybe Jerry just took it incredibly poorly and reacted in a hilariously pathetic way and ended up climbing up into a tree to cry, like a kid. Beth's surprise did not look like divorce surprise, and her dialogue pussyfooting around Jerry was definitely deliberate
>>
File: IMG_9984.jpg (50KB, 478x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9984.jpg
50KB, 478x269px
>>91349380
It's a cigarette. People used to store cartons of them in the sleeves of their shirts.
>>
>>91349598
I mean pack of cigarettes
>>
>>91346938

As the other dude posted, Beth does get divorced in some universes. Marrying the jew in the Jerryboree episode.
>>
I want Jerry to stay divorced. Be free from his old way of life, probably take some acting classes and become a good enough actor. Keep regular contact with his ex-wife and kids, but stay out of troubles otherwise. He is not a bad guy, just weak, and he doesn't deserve the pains that he will feel by staying in that family. Rick will take good care of Martha and Summer and Beth, but likely not him, so the best course of action for everyone is to let the divorce stand. Here is a man who tried his best and fought harder than most, and I think he deserves a rest.
But I know he won't.
>>
>>91344116
>>91343994
I think you guys are misunderstanding Beth, she doesn't get off on shitting on Jerry, she's trying to prod him into doing what she wants and she doesn't know any other way at this point. What she really wants is a manly "action dude" type who can roll with the punches and act decisive. Their best moments are when Jerry is blasting cronenbergs or hatching plans to save her from space monsters or whatever, her worst memory is him pussying out after a homeless guy starts chasing them around a parking lot. She doesn't want an underling to shit on, she wants to be the girl breathlessly standing behind the hero on the cover art.
>>
>>91349888
>Martha
I want to see the r63 universe too, Anon, but there's no way the R&M writimg staff would do that after Adventure Time already did.

Also, checked
>>
>>91345114
>I projected my own daddy issues on to Jerry and now I hate him
>>
>>91342989
yes
>>
File: IMG_1266.png (170KB, 252x348px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1266.png
170KB, 252x348px
>>91349922
I genuinely like the aspect, I just wish eveything involving Jerry's development didn't get status quo'd away.

How come they never brought up him saving Beth from the marriage counselor monsters ever again?

Also, holy shit am I glad that the writers didn't make the monsters escaping "All part of an elaborate ruse"
>mfw Family Guy did this twist unironically
>mfw the Family Guy writers expected me to be surprised
>>
File: feel.png (11KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
11KB, 645x773px
>>91349922
>she is a woman

is there even a point to writing a personality for Beth if it's just going to boil down to the same shit as always?
>>
>>91341880
The joke they're going to go with is that initially Jerry will be a pathetic wreck, but eventually he'll realize he's happier and start getting his shit together and not being a worthless slug.

Then they'll contrive some stupid reason for him to get back with Beth.
>>
Jerry will be better off. At least I hope.
>>
File: IMG_2827.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2827.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
So is this season finally going to add more to Beth's character away from Jerry? Rick mentioned to Morty there would be adventures sometimes with his mom or his sister but never with his dad.
>>
>>91350512
Comics fleshed out Beth more in the little throwaway stories at the end of each issue. She is in band of multidimensional Beths and they all hang out. It was a neat little side to see of the character.

Btw why does Rick keep a framed picture of Doofus Rick in the garage? Its in the s3 ep 1 part where Rick arranges the flies to change the garage up for whatever reason.
>>
>>91344989
Says the fag who makes his parents pay for his education
>>
>>91350795
I think that's Jerry's picture. Rick did mention Jerry moved things around in the garage.
>>
How popular is R+M in japan?
Could we get an episode animated by Trigger?
>>
>Got a "diverse" female staff now
>episodes are taking forever since they came on, problems in workspace
>Jerry is placed into this situation
>Rick goes on about it being a Matriarchy and shit now and they don't need jerry and women are powerful etc
Looks like SJWs got to Rick and Morty. How the fuck are there so many SJWs in the world and how the fuck are they invading all fucking industries? These people are in the industries doing horrible jobs (See: Mass Effect Andromeda, Steven Universe and Squirrel Girl) when say someone like me or some other Anon can do way better jobs. And it's always by "they know someone", who's Ground Zeroes to letting these people into all the industries?
>>
>>91342989
Nah, I want him to become a lame tryhard weekend dad. Like, Summer and Morty arguing over whose turn it is to go with dad and whose turn it is to go with Rick.
>>
>>91350961
I'd honestly really like to see an episode animated by Felix Colgrave
>>
>>91350512
Ironic because he's never been on an adventure with Beth but he has with Jerry
>>
>>91344665
>She looked like she was trying to hold something back and it wasn't divorce.
She was holding back the fact that divorcing him hurt her a little too, but she's putting up a strong facade for the sake of the family.

Literally, Rick passive-aggressively asks her "Gee, I hope I didn't have anything to do with that decision..." and she immediately tells him no no, of course not... I mean, it IS true they probably had issues before Rick moved in, but she's also clearly trying to keep it together because Jerry is presumably being dramatic enough for both of them.
>>
>>91350825
>College is for jews and elitists lol, it's better to stay home than take money out of my dad's paycheck at the windshield factory.
>>
>>91345076
>Summer and Morty should not have children from their own DNA, it's infested with Jerrrryy.
What if they had an inbred baby?
>>
>>91351397
>H-hey buddy, how's community college going?
>SHUT THE FUCK UP, DAD
>I'm just wondering... it's been 5 years and you haven't transferred to a university yet
>GET OUT OF MY FUCKING ROOM
>How many units are you taking this semester?
>OH MY GOD 3 NOW GET THE FUCK OUT
>3 units is a lot, but it should give you enough time to work a part time job, or at least clean up your r-
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>91345084
Usually its half and half
>>
>>91351101
>>Rick goes on about it being a Matriarchy and shit now and they don't need jerry and women are powerful etc
Only replying to this bait because there's some idiots out there who'll take it at face value, that literally never happens, Rick explicitly says he's set HIMSELF up "as the PATRIARCH of your entire UNIVERSE, Morty!"

Look, anyone can make a show look retardedly politicized
>Rick, a cis white male, singlehandedly topples a galacticist (like globalist but more bigly) corrupt gubmint, drains the swamp of inferior Ricks
>BTFos cucks Jerry and Morty by using his alpha male influence over stupid wimmin
>appoints himself Master of the Universe with his bimbo family members as his followers
>HAIL LORD GOD-EMPEROR DRUMPF SUPREME
See, it's just as stupid the other way around.
>>
>>91344771
I think he meant Tobias when he was pretending to be the maid Jerry doing rediculous things to try and stay in morty's life and everyone ignoring him
>>
>>91351437
the bras are eyes and there's a smile going through her arms and belly

you can't unsee this now
>>
File: Rick and Morty_Summer Hug.webm (320KB, 430x350px) Image search: [Google]
Rick and Morty_Summer Hug.webm
320KB, 430x350px
>>91351437
I think I'm more into the twin-cest instead.
>>
>>91351809
Not sure which twins you mean, but thanks for this.
>>
File: tumblr_onsxng901f1tvt1yno1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1377px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onsxng901f1tvt1yno1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1377px
>>91352095
These Twins
>>
>>91344677
His name is Rick J19ζ7!
>>
>>91347588
shes evil mortys daughter
>>
>>91346690

never read the comic, elaborate
>>
>>91351784

fucking kill yourself
>>
>>91344677

THAT would be depressing.
>>
>>91354654
I'd prefer....>>91347030
>>
>>91353809
Doofus Jerry is a business Mogul who can completely wreck Rick
>>
I find it retarded that they had Rick commit a genuinely selfless deed at the end of season 2 and even give Jerry a bit of reluctant credit as a family man. Only to immediately undo it.

What the actual fuck.
>>
>>91347128

never, literally why summer exists.
>>
File: Rick and Morty_Summer_Shad.png (530KB, 850x1201px) Image search: [Google]
Rick and Morty_Summer_Shad.png
530KB, 850x1201px
>>91356002
>>
File: 1472251302005.jpg (501KB, 945x917px) Image search: [Google]
1472251302005.jpg
501KB, 945x917px
>>91347128
>>
>>91342989
They need someone who doesn't just put up with Rick's shit, and understands he's kind of a scumbag, and not in the good way.

Morty understands RIck is shitty, but he puts up with it, because he understands its necessary.

The girls both think he's good. You need someone there who doesn't fall for the various traps, and realize that no matter what he says or does he's kinda scummy.
>>
File: 1472256394474.jpg (729KB, 1410x809px) Image search: [Google]
1472256394474.jpg
729KB, 1410x809px
>>91356164
>>
File: 1472258922384.jpg (804KB, 910x1396px) Image search: [Google]
1472258922384.jpg
804KB, 910x1396px
>>
File: 1472275311550.jpg (902KB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
1472275311550.jpg
902KB, 1632x918px
>>
>>91347128
I want Morty to replace Jessica with a female Morty. Darkest season selfcest. Or incest.

Is it selfcest or incest if they were born as a woman but had roughly the same experiences as Morty but gender swapped?
>>
>>91356164
Is the Jessica in this universe a male?
>>
File: 1476712749119.jpg (620KB, 1190x915px) Image search: [Google]
1476712749119.jpg
620KB, 1190x915px
>>91356457
Could be
>>
File: Rick and Morty_PokyRick_Morty.jpg (194KB, 1276x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rick and Morty_PokyRick_Morty.jpg
194KB, 1276x720px
>>91356187
>>91356218
>>91356246
Ok, this is delightful. But I think EVERYONE needs to be Ruled #63
>And more rule 34 of Morta?
>>
I just want more Hunger Games Summer R34...
>>
>>91356164
>>91356187
>>91356218
>>91356246
>>91356514
>sexualized Morticia
Well alright then, this is just fine.
>>
File: 1472164556007.jpg (920KB, 2314x2188px) Image search: [Google]
1472164556007.jpg
920KB, 2314x2188px
>>
File: CgrEkSEW4AAU2-R.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CgrEkSEW4AAU2-R.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
>>91343067
I'm an equal opportunity offender. People today are just too sensitive for my no-bullshit take on this world of ours. That's why I sit inside all day on Call of Duty making some real un-PC jokes with my buddies. No safe spaces here! Join us if you're ready to be offended!!
>>
>>91356881
>Death is constantly just barely nudging C-137 Rick and Morty outta the way of dying
I'm okay with this!
>>
File: R63 Jerry and Doofus Rick.jpg (182KB, 1777x965px) Image search: [Google]
R63 Jerry and Doofus Rick.jpg
182KB, 1777x965px
>>91356600
PM Morticia is the only Gender Swapped character in her dimension
Mabel-Morticia has a Morty brother.
But there is a Genderswap universe of the C-132 and Doofus Dimensions according to the comics
>>
>>91344116
Beth is almost as pathetic as Jerry. She only seems less lame next to Jerry, like an ugly chick who always hangs around an even uglier chick for comparison.

Ok, the one thing she has over Jerry is she has a career job, something she enjoys doing but outside of that, she doesn't relate to either of her kids, doesn't love her husband and spends her spare time drinking.

She relies on the men in her life for her self esteem. Jerry is there to make her feel collected and in control compared to him (see the codependency episode) and she desperately wants Rick around to validate her.

Jerry is a sad, painfully average, cowardly, joyless, man but Beth needs him and is going to flounder without him. She's completely insecure and has no real interests or personality.
>>
>Jerry with out Beth
Successful actor
Gets to bang Kristen Stewart

>Jerry with Beth
Unemployed
Has to beg for money
Family's bitch

I know he had a break down in that universe but there's a high chance he may be stable in this one.
>>
>>91344665
She says "I better go see to Jerry before he decides not to move out". She seems hurt but also really does want to get divorced.
>>
>>91341880
Honestly what do you think the chances are that Jerry becomes a mega success like AU Jerrys?
>>
>>91350149
Which episode did this happen? I need material for my Family Guy hate-boner.
>>
File: The Banana Sticker.gif (952KB, 450x269px) Image search: [Google]
The Banana Sticker.gif
952KB, 450x269px
>>91357086
I solute you good sir, you've managed to crack a smile out of me.
Here's your banana sticker sir.
>That's quite rare.
But why not Jane slender too?
>>
File: Doofus Jerry is an asshole.png (282KB, 604x567px) Image search: [Google]
Doofus Jerry is an asshole.png
282KB, 604x567px
>>91357389
Are you High?
>But why not Jane slender too?
Because Jerries by nature are kinda dumpy.
Except outliers like Doofus Jerry, who are Stronk
>>
>>91356514
So wait, would Morticia be the one to give birth here?
>>
>>91357747
Probably.
>>
>>91357747
>>91357805
>single-day pregnancy
>single mother jokes everywhere
I need to see this alternate episode
>>
>>91351101
>How the fuck are there so many SJWs in the world and how the fuck are they invading all fucking industries?
nose
>>
>>91351326
Well she has a job and leaves Jerry to be a stay at home father.

Now that he's out on his own I wonder how the family dynamic will change.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170407-221151.jpg (492KB, 1073x1643px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170407-221151.jpg
492KB, 1073x1643px
>>91344812
>>91347370
That very well could be likely

Jerry still had this picture of doofus rick to
>>
>Yfw one of the episode promos is Morty walking in on Rick and Beth making out and Morty screaming his lungs out for a solid 15 seconds
>>
>>91359303
Where?
>>
>>91342989
Can't say I'd jump for joy if they never bring him back but I also don't see myself missing him in any way

He's pretty forgettable
>>
>>91342989

I kind of like Jerry and the harder they try to make me hate him, the more I like him. Rick is a pretty insufferable character so I don't really see why the writers expect you to take his side unconditionally in this. For all of his pathetic traits he is the only one that calls bullshit when it's due. I really hope that Jerry actually excels away from Beth and Rick. Without those two constantly dragging down his self esteem maybe he could be less pathetic.
>>
>>91347386
>that uniform

I think I like Tammy now.
>>
If they haven't let Chris Parnell go, then Jerry will not only be back but he'll still be regular.
>>
>>91360069
Jerry is pathetic but he's the only one who sees Rick as the danger to the family he is. Beth has a deeply ingrained reverse-Oedipus complex and lives for his approval.
>>
>>91343703

Would never happen.

The McDonalds Corporation Corporation, however...
>>
>>91341897
>5

That's optimistic.
>>
>>91359179
Good catch.
>>
>>91343000
this
>>
>>91341897
I wouldn't be surprised if Jerry became successful without his family tying him down.
>>
>>91347192
What false order? Jerry represents authenticity far moreso then Rick. When Rick does something horrible, he just bails. Jerry deals with the consequences like a man.

Rick wants false order. It's why he loves his grandchildren but also doesn't care about them, because he's just using them to alleviate his loneliness and self-hate. His "love" is nothing more then selfishness.

Rick forces the world to back to status quo whenever he can. When he's forced to deal with consequences, he fucking tries to kill himself because facing consequences means facing the fact that he's an irredeemably horrible person.
>>
>>91349922
i blame daddy issues
>>
File: 1486279429411.png (172KB, 465x266px) Image search: [Google]
1486279429411.png
172KB, 465x266px
>>91344989
>T
>H
>I
>S
>
>M
>A
>D
>>
File: IMG_4162.jpg (229KB, 2017x1093px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4162.jpg
229KB, 2017x1093px
>>91357229
That season finale where they go on an island resort for couples counceling.

I can't even say I don't enjoy Family Guy, because I'm addicted to getting mad at it. I'm well aware of what a fucking retard I am, but goddamn do I enjoy my anger.
>>
File: 1486853977171.png (158KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486853977171.png
158KB, 400x400px
>>91345651
>everything about Rick and people with a large amount of his DNA is terrible
surprise!
>>
>>91342989
No, I want full punished Jerry.

I want Jerry to struggle in a job meant for teenagers while living in a one room roach trap, then losing that job and becoming homeless. I want homeless Jerry to try and RE-enter his family's life through each individual member, and to get shut-down by each of them in turn. I want homeless Jerry to watch through a window while his kids have inter dimensional movie night with Rick, and then go to another window and watch Beth having implied multiple orgasms from some young Chad who she's been fucking. I want Jerry to fail at being homeless so he gets made into somebody's sexbitch for dumpster food, and then eventually gets spanked with a glass knife when he runs into a crack addled skeleton. I want him to crawl, bleeding, crying, and pants full of his own waste, back to his family's house, only to run into Rick and then be portal gunned to chronenberg world, where he becomes original Jerry's willing boipussy.
>>
>>91347179
Because no tits.
>>
>>91341880
Thing I don't get about the 'Jerry is dumb and spineless' theme is that its often forgotten. Like in the episode where the hunter shot that deer, he faked an ambulance pickup using an ice cream van, and managed to get a lawyer convinced that the deer was moving to outside the state's jurisdiction. Then in another episode he's getting shit on for his 'hungry for apples' slogan.
I think the writers only make him consistent when its convenient to the story.
>>
>>91343067
From the sound of it Jerry is the perfect self insert for you

>thinks he's the best
>pathetic
>repressed homosexual
>>
File: dpYNCDsdNZtkGkWT3ZnH9crVzWl.jpg (166KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
dpYNCDsdNZtkGkWT3ZnH9crVzWl.jpg
166KB, 1280x800px
>>91344935
Nice reference there m8 I r8 8/8
>>
>>91357086
I'd pay good money to see Doofus Rick and Jerry go on a big adventure for one episode
>>
Honestly I always forget that Jerry's even a character in the show. It's always, "who is this?" "What's this character's deal? He seems cool", then my gf needs to show me an earlier episode to prove that he's actually a recurring character oh jerry
>>
>>91342989

Jerry was never in the wrong, Rick was just a piece of shit with a daughter who prioritizes her daddy issues over her husband

Jerry is an annoying cunt, but an ark about the relationship is what they need to do with him
>>
>>91366152
I think the joke with the deer thing was the length he'd go to satisfy his wife's unhealthy ego.

I think his character might be improved if they address the great lengths he goes to be a doormat; that he actually is skilled at some things, but only uses those skills to coddle Beth.

That said, I wanna iterate I think Jerry would be just as pathetic if he was a woman and Beth was a man.
>>
You know something is wrong with your characters if the guy whos been shit on every episode is the only one who makes a rational decision

I hate to say it but damn I really related to jerry in the new episode, I'm at the point where I'm like fuck it I'm done
>>
>>91367694

>Beth tells Jerry to his face that they'll learn to stop shilling Rick

>Guess whose back

>PLEASE DONT LEAVE AGAIN

Beth's questionable loyalty is the problem
>>
>>91367694
I don't think we're supposed to disagree with him on Rick.

They might be setting it up to suggest Rick's even more pathetic than Jerry because of his emotional dishonesty and failure to even acknowledge his massive flaws; that Jerry's done with Rick and Beth's shit, but they're perfectly content to continue to spiral down in it, because they think it's too much work to better themselves.
>>
>>91347128
We saw a Morticia this ep, sort of. She was with a Morty Dipper in the Council of Ricks.
>>
Or Beth is a fucking cunt
>>
How is it that a galactic empire is somehow worse than Humans in regards to monetary value?
>>
>>91370300 (Me)
As a secondary, how is it that a humanity given a fractured empire and its technology isn't making some sort of new empire?
>>
>>91345084
No way will Summer not want to stay with Beth and Rick.

Who Morty would decide to live with is far less clear. I'm sure some part of him wants to keep adventuring with Rick, but we know he agrees with Jerry. His fear of Rick could actually push him in either direction. Rick will want him to stay but probably can't risk pushing the matter too hard because, as negligent as they are, the rest of the family would still eventually step in right?
>>
>>91369250
I think he means with a speaking role or something
>>
>>91370488
>Implying Rick wouldn't just kidnap Morty
>>
The joke is that Jerry is going to live a fucking swanky ass life as top tier bachelor and then Beth is going to want him back.

Jerry will tell her to fuck off after realising that being codependent with her was what fucked him up and him trying to make the relationship work only took away from his personal shit.

Beth will then kiss up to Rick and shenanigans will happen with some tech/science nonsense and we'll either end up with Jerry being proven right that Rick and Beth were both responsible for his shit life or some meme about Burger King really being made from clones of Jerry as Rick massproduces them after Jerry dies somehow.
>>
>>91370488

Morty will ditch Rick at the first chance he gets. All of last season built up to that and the first episode already confirmed that Morty would willingly kill Rick to preserve his family.
>>
>>91347588
More importantly, does her bothering to resurrect Bird Person mean she actually loved him ?
>>
>>91372331
no, personal theory is that she brought him back solely to fuck with rick. she never cared for him in the first place, she was a plant from the federation, he a target.
>>
>>91360188
>reverse-Oedipus complex

Electra complex is the word for that.
>>
Did Doofus Rick survive? Jerry should move in with him.
>>
>>91347128
What about Rickardia?
Thread posts: 236
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.