[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many new release comics do you usually follow? Which ones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Venom_6-McFarlane_Variant.jpg (301KB, 1317x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Venom_6-McFarlane_Variant.jpg
301KB, 1317x2000px
How many new release comics do you usually follow? Which ones are you now/have recently?

I was reading Carnage but it ended, I was reading the new Spider-Man and Iron Man but stopped extremely early due to boredom, I am reading the current Venom

I was reading the Spider-Man and Deadpool comic but I stopped, planning to go back and read what I missed at some point

That's it for me
>>
>>91340958
What a pleb taste, anon
Read some good DC comics
>>
>>91341037
I'm sure this will make me more pleb to you, but while I enjoy DC media as a whole, the only character I'm generally interested in reading about is Batman

And pretty much only Batman, no bat kids or anything like that
>>
>>91341037
Only good comic out of DC is green latern
>>
I've got the following on my pull list:
Rumble
The Walking Dead
Harbinger Renegades
Cannibal
Aqua Man
Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps

Recently dropped Blue Beetle since it just wasn't taking me in and the story felt like a mess. Thinking about adding the new X-O Man O War series since the art work looks good.

Rate pull list.
>>
>>91341749
That patently wrong.

>>91341525
Yup, you're pretty much a pleb, and part of the problem.
>>
File: 1457576387097.png (792KB, 578x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1457576387097.png
792KB, 578x1000px
>>91342258
Eh, whatever. I'm a characterfag and always will be, not interested in how good your fish is if I only eat beef
>>
>>91342219
xo was underwhelming
>>
>>91342888

Really? I was pretty impressed with Imperium though. And I'm 100% sure Harbinger Renegades was originally going to be just four issues, why is it five or more now?
>>
File: Descender wall.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Descender wall.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
>>91340958
I'm reading Deathstroke, Moon Knight, Doom Patrol, Shade The Changing Girl, Mother Panic, Cave Carson Has a Cybernetic Eye, Harrow County, Descender, Black Hammer. I'll also be checking out Godshaper.
>>
The only superhero things I read are Doom Patrol and USAvengers. Doom Patrol is just so weird and wonderful and I love Al Ewing.

Aside from that, I'm looking out for The Wicked and The Divine.

I think that's it...
>>
>>91340958
Currently pulling the following

>Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows
>Batman
>Spider-Man and Deadpool
>Detective Comics
>Venom
>The Flash
>AN Wolverine
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.