[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/doag/ - Dumbing of Age - Girl Grumps Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 29

File: signal.png (206KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
signal.png
206KB, 1000x333px
In tonight's awful artwork, we have Amber being shitty because she's Amber, and Sal showing up for god knows what reason.

Why is Amber such an awful character? She started her existence by being one of the good parts of Shortpacked!, so how did we get here?

Is she the worst character in DoA right now?
>>
>>91338849
what the hell is that wire?
>>
>>91338849
Because Willis will leave nothing good in this world. He is a terrible voracious plauge upon our people, and will not stop until he has consumed all that is good and wonderful in the world and leave us with only terrible lesbians. Then, like a horde of locusts having fattened themselves on our fields, he will move on to a new place and begin the same story over again.
>>
Competition between Amber and Becky for worst character is pretty fierce. The obvious answer is "whichever one is currently featured in the strip."
>>
>>91338849
>She started her existence by being one of the good parts of Shortpacked!, so how did we get here?

Transuniversal Sexually Transmitted Mike.
>>
>>91338849
I seriously wonder how Sal still has no idea who Amber is all this time considering how Amber put a freaking knife through her hand all those years ago.
>>
>>91338904
Some sort of WiFi antenna I'm sure. Not sure why chairs would block a signal, though. I get my WiFi through two floors and a few walls.
>>
>>91338849
You know, Amber would be top tier waifu material if she didn't have that "split personality/coping mechanism" thing going on...
>>
>>91339073
It's hardly just the multiple personality horseshit at this point. She collects mental disorders like Willis collects Transformers.
>>
>>91338849
>I'm stacking up all the chairs and refusing to listen to anyone who might want one
>What the fuck how dare someone intrude on my internet connection

How can anyone be this shitty? She could've at least had earphones in so she'd have a n excuse for not hearing the knocks, but this bitch just ignored someone and then instantly started going in on them. Choosing to put the earphones in would also be a bad move, but at least it would explain the surprise/angry/shocked reaction.

Also:
>Someone being a dick
>In retaliation personal property is messed with
Did Sal just want to study?
>>
>>91339260
She's clearly trying to drive Carla to suicide.
>>
>>91338849
All your questions can be answered with: Willis is a hack
>>
>>91338904
>>91339033
>Some sort of WiFi antenna I'm sure. Not sure why chairs would block a signal, though.
It wouldn't block wifi at all, unless they had metal in them. Yet another thing Willis writes about that he doesn't understand. Remember Carla's blowtorch welder thing?
>>
>>91338849
Why is the border of the chair on center, it should be on the outside.
That means that one external side is open and that there's a separator betwren her and turbofag.
>>
>>91339475
Hah! Took me a second to figure out what you were saying, but you're totally right. That's a pretty significant art error.
>>
>>91338849

I'm confused, what exactly did Sal yank?
>>
>>91339603
I can't figure it out for sure. I know Amber is all about dat DS, so I googled "3DS WiFi Antenna" and came up with pic related.

Looks similar, right? That's probably what Willis did, and he thought it was like the old radio antennas that were literally just a braided copper wire that you moved around to try to get better reception.

Except he probably didn't click on any links to figure out that the wire is completely internal when installed.

That's my guess, anyway.
>>
>>91339766
Why would anyone need such a thing? The 3DS's wifi isn't that bad is it?
>>
>>91338849
Is there any reason why is Sal suddenly in the lounge, other than a complete ass-pull to trigger Amber?
>>
>>91340052
Same reasons why anyone else would be in the dorm lounge?
>>
>>91340099
But you can't smoke cigarettes, fuck teachers, or ride a motorcycle in the dorm lounge, so why is Sal there?

Isn't that literally all she's done in the entire run of DoA?
>>
>>91340196
She's got into several fights.
>>
>>91338949
Walky doesn't get enough appreciation for being absolutely annoying. Fuck that retarded child.
>>
>>91340237
Well, that might be what ends up happening here, so you've got me there. Guess she came into the lounge for a good ol' fashioned lounge scrap.

Maybe she'll get a matching scar on her other hand when Amber jams her DS stylus straight through it.
>>
>>91340324
In a shocking swerve, Ethan will take Amber hostage and Sal will stab him in the hand.
>>
>>91338849
Funny how we often talk about how her glasses are becoming part of her face, and it only gets worse.
>>
File: SJWese.png (137KB, 525x932px) Image search: [Google]
SJWese.png
137KB, 525x932px
So here's a comment chain from today's comic on the main site (the copy comic).

I'm trying to figure out what the fuck Pablo was trying to say. I ran it through Google translate, and the Spanish translation gave me nothing. Couldn't find a Bullshit translation setting.

I have read Cerb's and Pablo's comment like ten times. I actually cannot make heads or tails of what the fuck they're trying to communicate. It reads like an alien trying to mimic English.
>>
>>91340770

Straight white male messes up: "white men, amirite?"
Anyone else messes up: "HOW DARE YOU, YOU ARE A SHAME TO YOUR _____"

I think that's the gist of it.
>>
>>91340797
So even ignoring the fact that the majority of political sex scandals revolve around cis, white men, I still don't see how what they wrote makes sense.

Do they want their special classes of people to call each other out on bullshit, or no? It almost reads to me like the old "minorities can't be whatever-ist" argument, but more poorly worded.
>>
>>91340770
Cerb is saying that an ally wouldn't have as severe a backlash as an LGBT person for sleeping with an anti-gay politician. Pablo seems to be saying that blame is spread among all allies when one fucks up but is individualized when a minority does it. However, the way Pablo is stating it makes it seem like blame is finite and by spreading it around allies get off easy. Which doesn't make much sense as group culpability for individual actions is textbook bigotry.
>>
>>91340797
>>91340968
Cerb's comment makes perfect sense, especially if you've dealt some of the more obvious virtue signalers. Pablo's statement is all over the place.
>>
>>91340770
Translations (I do not hold the beliefs of what is being said--just translating it into what makes more sense for people here):

Shiro:
>Is this happening because of the media circus or the crush? Would a man with a crush be talked about like this? At least Leslie knows how her co-workers feel.

Fart Captor:
>Leslie's crush was not a secret. The photo of her and Robin came out around the same time as Ryan's picture. Ryan is associated with Robin, so it looks bad for Leslie to have a crush on Robin.

KM:
>I don't know why a man would be mocked for the same crush Leslie has. He would be called a caveman.

C:
>If a man had a crush on Robin and Robin was revealed to be associated with Rapin' Ryan, he would be called a hypocrite and a sellout.

Cerberus:
>I think a man with a crush on Robin would not be talked about so harshly in this context. Straight allies are rarely actual allies. Anyone not straight is used to straight allies disappointing them. A straight ally sleeping with an anti-gay politician is less shocking than a lesbian sleeping with an anti-gay politician. A lesbian sleeping with an anti-gay politician would be perceived as selling out lesbians and gay people everywhere.

Pablo360;
>When a white male ally messes up, everyone says it's because he's a white male. If someone (like a black lesbian) in the LGBT+ umbrella messes up, everyone says that the individual is at fault and that it is not the fault of the group they're in (black people and lesbians, in the example given). This isn't always true, but it happens a lot.

>I'm angry that minorities have more expectations placed upon them. Example: A white man can mess up at work, and no one will care. A black man messes up at work, and everyone says it's an example of black people being bad at their jobs.

>By saying "Ah, it's because he's a white guy," you don't hold them accountable for what they've done. It's their race/gender/whatever's fault. It's difficult to discuss this without insulting.
>>
>>91341174
>A black man messes up at work, and everyone says it's an example of black people being bad at their jobs.

Pablo states the exact opposite.
>>
>>91338849
>oh man, I just made two copy/paste strips in a row
>I'd better show some effort for the people paying me thousands of dollars every month in the next one

>lol, nvm, I'll just draw one character on a copy/paste background for four panels
>>
>>91341052
I can't...fathom what point Pablo's trying to make.
>>
>>91341210
The problem is that he states both. Minorities are expected to be perfect when interacting with straight, white people.

But in the minority communities, white people are bad as a group, while minorities are just one person when they're bad.
>>
>>91339957
the 3ds's wifi is pretty terrible, but it's nothing to do with the reception and the wireless format it uses. (it uses wireless b which is the most basic and terrible wifi there is)

so yeah willis is a hack what else is new
>>
>>91338849
I forget. Does Sal know that Amber is Amazi-Girl?
>>
>>91341560
No, but I think she is growing closer to that conclusion.
>>
File: 2017-02-13-beensomethin.png (416KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-13-beensomethin.png
416KB, 1000x333px
>>91341560
Pretty sure she doesn't.

Amazi-Girl is Willis's Batman analogue, so people will remain oblivious to her true identity even when clear evidence is mashed into their faces repeatedly.
>>
>>91341630
Did she just have an orgasm in the 4th panel?
>>
>>91341764
That was my first impression
https://desuarchive.org/co/thread/89827822/#q89856768
>>
>>91341764
Struggling with her emotions. She hated Sal for years, now she's become sort of an ally.
>>
>>91341889
That doesn't explan the sudden blushing.
>>
>>91342130
It's just a visual tell, Amber always has blushies along with half of the female cast ; Amazi-Girl doesn't.
>>
>>91342130
It does, because in the wacky world of Willy, Amazi-Girl never has blush, and the totally different person, Amber, always does.
>>
File: SalAmberRealVersion.png (412KB, 700x727px) Image search: [Google]
SalAmberRealVersion.png
412KB, 700x727px
>>91338849
I find myself wondering what would've happened if anyone else had happened to do this. Would Amber have just bullied them into fucking off? She's really aggressive coming out of that chair.

Anyway, have knife edit.
>>
>>91341764

No, she's completely freaking out

Idiot.
>>
>>91340797
You forgot to mention "somehow this is bigotry against the other groups rather than the one where everyone is blamed for anyone's actions"
>>
So Amber's creates a literal Safe Space out of the privacy chairs and has just been hiding there for hours?

Or is this later from the last time we saw her, and this is just her usual study hall Thing?

Either way, she's about to have a super freakout from being in this close proximity to Sal.
>>
>>91343504
yeah, Amber seems like she was gonna flip the fuck out on someone, despite her clearly hoarding chairs for no reason
>>
File: 1476334835538.png (276KB, 675x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1476334835538.png
276KB, 675x1920px
>>91345504
her reason was that she was tired of people being attracted to her smell of freshly baked bread and wanted some alone time, without distraction or interruption.

She clearly can't get that in the dorm rooms, though.
>>
>>91340770

"There are always ways to be offended"
>>
>>91338849
wasn't there just recently a 3 day timeskip? So have they been in there for 3 days? Or did I read strips out of order
>>
>>91339419
>Remember Carla's blowtorch welder thing?
pic?
>>
>>91345663
Amber is the absolute fucking worst character. What all has she done?
She:
Stabbed someone even after they were apprehended
Broke Danny's heart for no reason
and now she hoards shit and snaps when people ask her to be neighborly.

What else has she done?
>>
File: mornin.png (357KB, 1200x400px) Image search: [Google]
mornin.png
357KB, 1200x400px
>>91346658
No, this is just a future strip released on his Kickstarter for hitting $45K

It's the strip for June 5th
>>
File: clubhouse.jpg (68KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
clubhouse.jpg
68KB, 512x384px
>>91346658
haha the time skip hasn't happened yet, but them just sitting in their fort for three days is an incredibly amusing idea.
>>
>>91346983
If this somehow leads to a Danny fucking Ethen confirmation or something I'm gonna be so mad.
>>
>>91347068
It's like the only relationship that would be good, anon. They should fuck and then transfer to a different school where people are less terrible.
>>
>>91347027
>Amber, please, it's been three days. We need to get out of here; we're pooping in a hole we dug in the cushions and I'm starting to get a rash from not showering.
>Don't be silly, it's nice and cozy in here. Just you and me. Pressed together in the darkness with nothing between us.
>Amber...
>Oh look, someone on that Transformers forum you love so much posted an opinion that is objectively wrong and it looks like people might start agreeing with her- I mean, him.
>What? Hold on, I gotta fix this.
>That's a good boy.
>>
>>91347529
seems like something Amber would do
>>
>>91338849
So if Ethan is still in the box, will he go to comfort Amber, wonder why she's having a panic attack and finally realize that Sal is the gas station girl?
>>
>>91348218
has Ethan never seen Sal in college yet? and Amber never mentioned it?

Does everyone in the cast even know eachother at this point?
>>
>>91348271
Ethan has met Sal at Joyce's party, he thinks she looks familiar because he's met Walky before.

Amber as Amazi-Girl told Ethan that the robber was at the school very early on, but this was before she knew her name or anything like that. He didn't hold a grudge, and said that everyone in that incident is probably very different by now.

It seems like he got over it, but I'd like to see them interact with that knowledge on the table. I don't want him to get really pissed about it either, as if he was just pretending when talking to Amber. I just wanna see the awkwardness.
>>
File: 2015-06-03-tall[1].png (415KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
2015-06-03-tall[1].png
415KB, 1000x333px
>>91348390
>he thinks she looks familiar because he's met Walky before
Or rather this was the explanation used to avoid dealing with it at the time. I dunno if Ethan bought it, but Willis didn't show them interacting at all afterwards.
>>
>>91347529
Is Ethen's obsession of proving his point about anything Transformers and telling everyone else they're wrong a self insert for Willis?
>>
>>91346977
Yes, and? I'm in total agreement with you. I'm just giving you the reason why. She is being a greedy, obnoxious cunt, but the dorm rooms have been proven to not be a place for study or alone time.
>>
>>91346977
Willis better get a move on on redeeming Amber as a character. Otherwise ship her outta here instead of Billie at this point.
>>
>>91349668
I know right. She's been such a raging cunt for a year now. You think he'd want to start having her be less crazy.
>>
>>91338849
You know I'm trying my best to like Amber probably because of the THICC-ness but Willis just makes her borderline autistic and tries to pass it off as "lul fucking NERDS amIright?
>>
File: 2016-05-03-revenge[1].png (365KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-03-revenge[1].png
365KB, 1000x333px
>>91346826
Found it
>>
>>91350012
>Mary drinks her soda transphobically
HOW DID RUTH LET HER GET AWAY WITH THIS VILLAINY!?
>>
>>91350012
>Get mad at Carla for being an obnoxious asshole
>Make a crass reference to her being trans to shut her up/get her to leave
>Ruth gets mad at this
>Ruth: "ACCEPT HER LIFE CHOICE NOW BITCH!"

Is Mary really in the wrong during that scene?
>>
>>91350268
Can't they both be terrible?
>>
File: Danny and Ethan.png (1MB, 1855x755px) Image search: [Google]
Danny and Ethan.png
1MB, 1855x755px
>>91342130
In addition to what they said about how Amber has the blushes and Amazi-Girl doesn't:

Around 2011 or so, Willis decided to add blushes to nearly everyone.

>>91347027
That sounds like a good horror movie idea.

>>91347121
Pic related.

>>91348218
>>91348271
>>91348390
>>91348390
>Amber as Amazi-Girl told Ethan that the robber was at the school very early on, but this was before she knew her name or anything like that. He didn't hold a grudge, and said that everyone in that incident is probably very different by now.
>It seems like he got over it
This is about the extent of what I know for sure. It's possible she told him sometime after that.

>>91348942
Willis officially said that Ethan represents his interactions with fandoms.

http://itswalky.tumblr.com/post/44925990876/whats-your-opinion-of-danny-your-comments-on-the
>>
>>91350291
No, Mary did nothing wrong.
>>
>>91350369
I guess I don't know everything about Transformers, but is it true that Willis considers himself the defacto expert on everything transformers?
>>
>>91350291
Well yeah, but we knew Ruth was terrible way before this. Mary.... not so much material showing her awfulness I guess?
>>
>>91350479
He absolutely thinks that. He runs one of the Transformers Wikis because he scared everyone off, in terms of mods.

He uses most of his Tumblr space to talk about Transformers. He 100% thinks he knows more than anyone else about Transformers.
>>
>>91350535
I never thought this would come in handy, but we actually did some math regarding Mary and Carla being terrible people. I went through all their appearances and listed all the times they were mean/rude/awful, etc.

>As of the end of June 2016:

>Mary appears 63 times but doesn't speak much until later.
http://www.dumbingofage.com/tag/mary/

http://tinypic.com/r/12161hf/9

>And Carla has appeared in 60 strips.
http://www.dumbingofage.com/tag/carla/
http://tinypic.com/r/2u9kbc1/9
http://oi65.tinypic.com/bf2v5c.jpg
http://oi66.tinypic.com/108fz82.jpg
http://oi66.tinypic.com/20724a9.jpg

>Mary is mean in 30 of her 63 appearances, which puts 47.6% of her appearances as negative ones.
>Carla is mean in 26 of her 60 appearances, which puts 43.3% of her appearances as negative ones.

>Mary speaks in 39 strips out of 63.
>Carla speaks in 51 strips out of 60.
>so based on those numbers, marys final percentage would be 76.9% and carlas is 50.9%
>>
>>91350547
I bet he goes on rampant tangents online and incognito on /toy/ on how Gen1 Transformers is trash and almost ruined the entire universe/franchise somehow.
>>
>>91338849
This nigger is still going on with this? Stopped reading this like 3-4 years ago because of how much of a fallacious, liberal douche he was and how locked down and hiveminded his following was.
>>
>>91350666
>how much of a fallacious, liberal douche he (Willis) was and how locked down and hiveminded his following was.

Which is why we watch and discuss from here to berate his average strip and cult following.
>>
>>91350369
>Danny in Roomies! was not me, but my father

something i've always wondered: what is Willis's relationship with his dad like? i know his mom's a terrible judgmental bitch (according to him anyway), but i can't remember him ever really talking about his dad.
>>
>>91350838
From what I gathered in these threads it seems he didn't like his father too much.
>>
>>91350838
He's come to terms with his relationship with his dad. He's fine with him now. He didn't when he was younger, though.
>>
I hope Amber fucking dies soon.

Has she had a single line of dialogue that wasn't being an asshole since, shit I can't even remember.
>>
>>91350948
Amber, like the kitten, will never die.
>>
Jesus Christ Amber has had the same reactions to Sal for FOUR YEARS now. When the fuck is this storyline going to fucking end.
>>
>>91351231
I'm still waiting for Sal to put two and two together and realize Amber's the person who put a knife through her freaking arm. I'm sure she still has the scar to.
>>
>>91351581
Meant to say "hand."
>>
>>91351581
>>
>>91351661
Hahaha, I forgot about this one. Classic Yoto
>>
>>91351581
Now that you mention it, that has never ever been brought up by her. She's talked about the crime and her time at boarding school, but never the assault she received.

I kinda wish it was set up as a thing where she always knew her but just acted as though she didn't. But that wouldn't really fit with how their interactions have been presented, where Sal has been oblivious.

Any exploration of interactions between Sal and Ethan or Amber about the incident would interest me more than pretty much anything else going on.
>>
>>91351721
And this would be the perfect opportunity now to bring this up since all 3 are going to be in a this scene probably. But will Willis actually do it now?
>>
>>91351771
I think at this point he actually gets off to Amber having PTSD. It gives him an excuse to put her in fetish outfits.
>>
>>91351771
I was so sure Joyce's party was gonna lead into that. Amber was on her way, Sal and Ethan were right next to each other. It felt like any second she'd freak out off panel and the next would be her at the doorway leaping at Sal. Instead, Sal left early to do Sal things, Amber showed up later, and nothing came of it.
>>
>>91351661
>You will never experience fucking a hand
>>
>>91351928
Pretty sure most of the people on here are intimately familiar with that.
>>
>>91351928
>Special form of handjob, "The Messiah"
>>
>>91351581
>>91351721

If this scene doesn't have these 3 mention that event those years ago it will piss me off. Willis has no excuse to stall with where this scene is apparently going.
>>
>>91350547
>>91350479
He tries to do the Master of TF fandom thing, but most of the fans and comic writers just kind of avoid him like the plague.

And yeah, he's got the Wiki that's become his big online thing from pure inertia.
>>
>>91351873
When she has a super freakout, she becomes Animated Batman, his favorite character second to Not-Hot Rod.
>>
File: im_batman.png (156KB, 735x457px) Image search: [Google]
im_batman.png
156KB, 735x457px
>>91353524
Ah, maybe that's what this "i'm batman" meant. I couldn't figure out why he wrote this on last night's Patreon update.
>>
>>91353623
I think it's in response to "Who the hell do you think you arrree." Cause he likes that line, not because it makes sense in the context or anything.
>>
>>91353789
Yeah, that makes more sense
>>
File: PrivacyChair.jpg (32KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
PrivacyChair.jpg
32KB, 500x300px
Privacy Chairs, for private studying and/or quickies.
>>
>>91354063
>for private studying
So they're opressive, transphobic constructs of the religious right and the patriarchy then?
>>
File: 1484774761266.png (149KB, 705x546px) Image search: [Google]
1484774761266.png
149KB, 705x546px
>>91338949
I feel like Becky wouldn't be as bad or annoying of a character if the universe didn't literally bend to her whims.

By trying to help Becky, Willis makes her worse.
>>
>>91350291

Nah
>>
>>91354063

Honestly those look awfully uncomfortable.
>>
>>91354063
Privacy aside, they seem pretty ugly.
>>
File: PrivacyChair2.jpg (24KB, 450x310px) Image search: [Google]
PrivacyChair2.jpg
24KB, 450x310px
>>91354215
Those chairs are trying to KEEP YOU DOWN!

>>91355644
Yeah, they look super-cramped. This version looks more like the ones Amber stacked to make her safe cave.
>>
File: 1491191060433.jpg (60KB, 638x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491191060433.jpg
60KB, 638x720px
>>91355559
In the DoA universe, God is an Atheist who fucks over his adherents, because he's bitter about his own existence
>>
>>91350599
this is the most autistic thing i've ever seen, and i've worked at as a tard wrangler.

Genuinely impressed by your devotion though
>>
God, I want to drown Carla.
>>
>>91339137
>She collects mental disorders like Willis collects mental disorders.
FTFY
>>
>>91353461
If he really did bump off the mods of that Wiki then he probably did them a favor so they wouldn't have to listen to Willis' bitching.
>>
>>91353623
Or her signal is the Bat Signal?
>>
>>91353623
>>91338849
I'm confused, I get that her reaction stems from the trauma of having stabbed someone else, but why doesn't Sal remember who she is?
>>
>>91348942

Yes. Yes indeed it is. Ethan IS Willis as far as he relates to the Transformers fandom. He literally thinks there's only two ways: The wrong way and HIS way
>>
>>91355559

Willis isn't doing it to help Becky per se. He's doing it to openly spite his naysayers. Becky is his WEAPON, not his beneficiary. The whole "God listens to Lesbian prayers" shtick is just him lying to himself trying to rationalize his petty spite
>>
>>91361104
In his efforts to spite naysayers he's turned Becky's story into one of those feel-good, God has a plan for everyone, Christian inspirational fiction narratives.
>>
File: laundrygirl.png (271KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
laundrygirl.png
271KB, 1000x333px
This sure is a series of drawings formatted like a comic strip.

That's about all I have to say about this one, other than I fear for Sal's reaching hand.
>>
>>91361598
Are they going to fuck already or what?
>>
>>91361598

"Amber imagines catching Sal in Pokemon Go" would've made a better hovertext than an actual strip. This is just wasting time and delaying the Sal/Amber confrontation yet AGAIN.
>>
>>91338849
The art rivals the worst of HYC.
>>
>>91361598
>white girl sees black girl as pokemon to catch

racist
>>
>>91361680
Welp, this sums up tonights strip better then anything I could say.
>>
>>91361598
RIP Sal's hand. Guess that will jog your memory to who Amber is/was.
>>
>>91361598
This is so fucking dumb and bad.

>I fear for Sal's reaching hand.
Yeah, it's definitely fucked again, Amber'll put her DS stylus through the scar tissue. Or maybe imagine she's in a fanfiction, who knows with this writing?
>>
>>91361598
Willis stop referencing Pokemon Go. It's already a dead fad by now.
>>
>>91361820
Amber would have to have super human strength to put a DS stylus through someones hand. Or she somehow sharpened it like a fucking lunatic.
>>
>>91348432
i just remembered the alt text for this was something about panel 3 being a visual representation of dannys bisexuality and now im concerned that when dorothy dumps walky to fix her grades danny/walky will happen
>>
>>91361820
>>91361935
As she grabs for Amber she accidentally gropes Ethan, rubbing out the easy O he's been carrying since that morning, thus having a far more successful sex life with Ethan than Amber ever will.
>>
File: cool.png (229KB, 733x817px) Image search: [Google]
cool.png
229KB, 733x817px
>>91361832
>>
>>91341630
I realize it's a petty gripe considering everything else wrong with the strip, but how the Hell does a thick, short teenage girl pull off Batman level vigilante shenanigans in a world that is more or less supposed to be like reality? I'll accept this shit in a world where there are aliens, super science and superpowers. But there's a reason female gymnasts are tiny and slender and there's no weeaboo kung fu fightin magic that will let you kick the ass of someone who weighs even 50 lbs more than you. Combat sports are divided into weight classes for a reason. It's Walky? Sure, plenty of aliens and monsters and shit. Dumbing of Age? Fuck no. Amber should have been decked by the first moderately fit guy who had a basic understanding of fighting on any level. Sorry for the rant, but it bugs the crap out of me because I really liked Short Packed Amber and can't stand DoA Amber. And the Amazing Girl bullshit is a big part of it.
>>
>>91362237
I think Willis expects people to suspend their disbelief with the whole character of Amaz-girl. Which for the most part people have been doing.
>>
>>91361999
I know it's a joke, but it is also objectively false. Which I guess is the joke....
>>
>>91361999
This makes me think of all those OJST cuckoldry comic edits
>All the cool people are still play-
>Willis, shut up and get the fuck out, I'm gonna Pokémon GO your wife now
>>
>>91361832
But was it a dead fad 3 months ago?
>>
File: 1489202377955.jpg (2MB, 3200x5441px) Image search: [Google]
1489202377955.jpg
2MB, 3200x5441px
>>91357040
Allow me to show you real weaponized autism.
>>
>>91362525
Yes? I would say it died down in December. And that's probably being generous.
>>
File: 1486850018908.png (1MB, 896x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1486850018908.png
1MB, 896x1047px
>>91362542
Well, it turns out that Kushner is actually the AntiChrist, so /pol/'s bad.

Really, though, the world was pretty bad anyway.

So, sorry, not sorry
>>
>>91362542
thats not even true
the plane contrails led nowhere
shia posted a pic of himself in a diner in the same city as the flagpole
>>
>>91362317
Maybe, but he went off on a tear when someone suggested that Amazing Girl's exploits were unrealistic, partly because of human sexual dimorphism. Which led to him saying a short dumpy girl could be just as physically capable as a male Olympic athlete. There was no "well maybe you should suspend you disbelief, it's just a comic." He insisted that a girl with Amber's build and height could "be just as strong as a man." Not in the comic. In reality.
>>
>>91362658
And then some anons honked.

Point is they tried.
>>
>>91357040
It wasn't all done at once, and we as a group did the math. I was probably procrastinating on something at the time. Based on the date, I was in the middle of moving out of my apartment, and two of my three roommates were annoying the crap out of me. Collecting the strips and such was kind of cathartic.

I like these kinds of mindless tasks at times. All you have to do is use the name tags on Willis's site, and everything lines itself up for you.

For the record, I am not autistic, but they totally are my people. I am their queen, and it's awesome.

>>91360893
To be fair, Amber looks completely different now, in terms of hair and glasses. We have no idea if her face has changed, because Willis is a lazy artist.

>>91361104
It's also a heavy-handed attempt to subvert the trope of "Kill your gays."

>>91361598
This actually sounds like part of plot/character progression. Holy crap. I mean, it's not quite that, but it looks like it's going to let us have a real, much-needed confrontation with the two of them.

>>91361702
What's that?
>>
>>91361999
Willis wants to be like the Cool Kids
Because the Cool Kids know how to fit in.
>>
>>91362658
I wasn't there but I imagine they would at least cross-reference the flights they saw with the town, and also to pinpoint where in the town it is. Unless it was a larger city, then you could just look at the tops of buildings.
>>
>>91362901
>What's that?
The "how's your webcomic?" general
>>
>>91363184
Why doesn't he just admit that Amber is the only one on campus who still plays it? The only canon stuff has been Danny and a couple of passer-by. He doesn't have to pretend other people are playing, because Amber will play until her very last breath.

Also, they recently added in 80 Pokemon from Gen 2 (Johto).
>>
>>91364214
>Also, they recently added in 80 Pokemon from Gen 2 (Johto).
that sounds pretty cool, too bad im long past giving a shit about that game
>>
>>91364214
Ew, other gens.

The only reason I played Go for even a short time was the nostalgia for the original 151.
>>
>>91362525
yes
>>
>>91361598
>Amber was playing Pokemon Go while hiding in a cube and extending a wire to antenna to get a signal

Willis is the most out of touch person on the internet
>>
>>91361598
Willis, please stop with the pokemon Go jokes. You're REALLY dating your sliding timescale of a comic.
>>
>>91361999
I still play Pokemon Go.
>>
>>91364995
Not to mention that unless she was sitting right on top of a gym and a bunch of Pokestops, you can't really do jack shit if you don't move around.
>>
>>91338849
>She started her existence by being one of the good parts of Shortpacked
The hell she was. She was another whiner with a So Tragic Backstory Excuse who felt nothing as she berated, abused and blackmailed her co-workers without repercussions. Her hypocrisy and sanctimony are what made me drop the comic, and Willis, altogether.
>>
File: 1490387293631.jpg (93KB, 1100x660px) Image search: [Google]
1490387293631.jpg
93KB, 1100x660px
>>91365161
Nothing Willis has ever done has been good.

People in these threads who delude themselves into thinking It's Walky was good just don't want to admit that this literal retard suckered them out of 15 years worth of attention
>>
>>91364995
I don't think she was actually playing Pokemon Go, just having a bizarre fantasy of trapping Sal in a ball.
>>
>>91365216
Yeah, I wouldn't accuse Willis of logical progression that would indicate pokemon go being fresh in her mind because she was playing it until her cord was snatched.

He probably picked Pokémon, because pokemon is a thing nerds think of, and Amber is a nerd.
>>
>>91365041
Do you play it EVERYDAY?
>>
File: It was never good.jpg (36KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
It was never good.jpg
36KB, 480x270px
>>91365193
>Nothing Willis has ever done has been good.
>>
>>91365216
>>91365233
every time we've seen Amber playing with her phone since Pokemon Go came out, she's been Pokemon Go. Not much of a leap to think she's playing Pokemon Go here
>>
File: 1490268643868.png (150KB, 600x510px) Image search: [Google]
1490268643868.png
150KB, 600x510px
>>91365256
That's right.

I went back and read some of It's Walky. It's fucking Dominic Deegan tier early 2000s shit that is shit.

If you liked it back then, good for you, but that doesn't make it not shit
>>
>>91365271
>Dominic Deegan tier
Nah. Not even current Sinfest is as bad as Dominic Deegan.
http://badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Dominic_Deegan
>>
File: 1491053372405.png (256KB, 673x467px) Image search: [Google]
1491053372405.png
256KB, 673x467px
>>91365261
I don't actually read this comic
>>
>>91365286
Hey, man. It's true, It's Walky was fucking retarded and embarrassing. You want to die for that fucking Cheesehead Alien?

Why try to runback on it now?
>>
>>91350291
Mary is a terrible person, but she did nothing wrong.
>>
>>91365304
If it doesn't have a Bad webcomics wiki entry, then it ain't bad.
That's my alibi and i'm sticking to it.
You can call me a coward for not actually trying to justify my opinion, but it's only 9am and I can't be bothered.
>>
File: 1490938521648.png (371KB, 783x594px) Image search: [Google]
1490938521648.png
371KB, 783x594px
>>91365345
That's because no one wants to read all that garbage.

People only like the Bad Webcomics done by lolcows.

Willis was just kind of shitty back then, and since most webcomics from back then were garbage, you'd have to write a wiki article for every bad webcomic that premiered before 2005.
>>
>>91365364
>most webcomics from back then were garbage
Counter argument: PvP and Penny Arcade.
>>
File: 1490644393827.jpg (28KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1490644393827.jpg
28KB, 310x310px
>>91365382
Counter argument: PvP and Penny Arcade.

I'm not a gamer, son, and as far as I know, PA's art didn't get decent until like 2007
>>
>>91365393
>Webcomics need good art to be funny.
>>
>>91365399
No, but they need to be funny

:^)
>>
>>91365418
>implying early Penny Arcade wasn't funny
You've got worse taste than willis.
>>
File: 1453043994469.png (12KB, 396x427px) Image search: [Google]
1453043994469.png
12KB, 396x427px
>>91365193
>>91365271
>>91365364
>>91365393
>anime reaction pics
what else did i expect
>>
>>91365434
>coming from a Walky apologist

Maybe I'm the one with taste
>>
>>91365446
I ain't the same guy.
I hate Willis' work, but I won't stand for people insulting early Penny Arcade.
>>
File: 1490895521322.png (144KB, 305x315px) Image search: [Google]
1490895521322.png
144KB, 305x315px
>>91365445
/qcg/ was first, now you.
>>
>>91365468
>/qcg/
Is that some 8/chan forum?
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.