[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genuine question, should they be considered sexist and xenophobic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Amazons.jpg (341KB, 865x1731px) Image search: [Google]
Amazons.jpg
341KB, 865x1731px
Genuine question, should they be considered sexist and xenophobic?
>>
>>91336452
No women can't be sexist
>>
>>91336452
Yes they usually are
>>
>>91336452
Only if you're prepared for the butthurt that will ensue afterwards.
>>
It's OP, I would love to write a Wonder Woman run where Diana decides to change Themyscira as much as she tries to change the rest of the world.
>>
>>91336452
Thought they were great in the Azz run
>>
Firstly they never separated themselves willingly they were forced to walk to the island by the gods because of the whole Hercules thing as punishment(yes Paradise Island is basically a prison) and most of the amazons seem pretty chill hippolyta even banged wildcat when she went back in time. Fucking Christ I am sick of these thread read some fucking comics guys and stop imposing what you think they should be. I know you fuckers are gonna come with the but but muh sexism and amazons where suppose to be savages bullshit well not in DC they are not.
>>
yeah that's basically the point even when they're not murdering rapists
>>
>>91339883
Ok Rucka, don't pop a vessel.
>>
>>91340106
I am just tired of /co/'s bullshit when it comes to something they don't understand. You fuckers talk shit about WW but if someone says something that can be interpreted as negative towards Superman all hell brakes loose, The amazons are not perfect you have the Bana-Mighdall who are the stereotype that /co/ wants and even then the regular amazons are not perfect either doesn't mean they have to be walking misandries.
>>
>>91339883
>>91340194
It's frustrating but it's never gonna get better, and it'll get much MUCH worse after the movie comes out.
>>
>>91336452
Yes of fucking course they are and pretending they aren't is retarded
>>
>>91336499
Some people want the butthurt.
>>
Literally no one pretends the amazonians are good people, not even as recent as Azz's run
>>
I don't think they are, but I'm fine with them being portrayed that way. I rather enjoyed Morrison's interpretation of them, where Diana's point of view aligns less with them and more with Etta Candy and the actual real life women living the real world.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.