[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what is the verdict my dudes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2837.jpg (32KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2837.jpg
32KB, 182x268px
>>
>>91333550
It has flaws but it's good.
>>
So I watched Son of Batman and thought it was shit. Throne of Atlantis and JL War too. All shit. Should I bother watching the other movies? Probably skipping the Batman ones if I do watch the newer ones.
>>
>>91333550
Kino
>>
>>91333550
DC so like >>91334018 said it's shit
>>
>>91333909
might_as_well,let_us_know_what_you_think_after_guy
>>
worst deathstroke
>>
>>91333550
This was the best of the Nu52 DC movies so far.
Truly, it is the shiniest turd in the toilet bowl.
>>
>>91333909
They've been mostly bad since Under the Red Hood. Most of them before that are good though.
>>
>>91333550
Has REALLY good parts that sandwich really boring parts and blue beetle

>starfire makes a joke about last nights dicking
>then MUH CHILDHOOD
>terra doesn't know how to put on make up but tries seduce slade anyway
>then MUH DESTINY

Getting better with every movie tho so the donna troy one should be god tier

Blue beetle doesn't do anything ree he just keeps getting in the way and literally hurts his team at every step.
>>
File: 1476591309049.png (719KB, 914x596px) Image search: [Google]
1476591309049.png
719KB, 914x596px
Best DC movie since Gods and Monsters.
Not perfect, but definitely enjoyable. It's decent.
>>
>>91333550
Solid 7.5/10

Clear budget problems, could've done some build up with Terra in another movie so we cared more about her, half the team is still meh though Dick and Starfire were aces.

Best new 52 movie so far desu
>>
Better than TTvJL
>>
File: beast boy raven terra petplay.jpg (62KB, 736x610px) Image search: [Google]
beast boy raven terra petplay.jpg
62KB, 736x610px
It was cool what they were doing at first with Brother Blood leading this huge cult. I just wish his endgame would have been more related to that instead of the generic "I will turn myself into Amazo/Parasite/Kevin 11." It would have been better if they'd given him his brainwashing powers like he had in the show. That fits better with the whole cult leader thing than stealing superpowers.

Terra betraying the Titans had no weight to it and no foreshadowing. Some people might excuse it with the movie being targeted at people already familiar with Teen Titans and Terra but it's poor storytelling form. If they'd made another Titans movie before this one where Terra was included that would have been better.

I didn't like Beast Boy always on his phone because I hate comics feeling compelled to shoehorn in smartphones and Twitter every time there's a teenager but desu it wasn't that bad and part of this is just me being an old man yelling at clouds.

Damien works better as a side character than a main protagonist so that works better.

Blue Beetle's story felt kind of shallow. Didn't really explain why the scarab would stop him from being with his family and I wasn't really sold on him deciding that working at a soup kitchen would solve his problems.

Wasn't digging Terra's costume. The haircut and piercings in the end were a really dumb way to say "hey look, this girl's gone bad!"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.