[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iron Man 1 is the only truly good movie in this universe.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Marvel_Cinematic_Universe.png (576KB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel_Cinematic_Universe.png
576KB, 1344x756px
Iron Man 1 is the only truly good movie in this universe.
>>
File: gl.jpg (56KB, 349x499px) Image search: [Google]
gl.jpg
56KB, 349x499px
Easy, DC.
>>
>>91333418
He wasn't asking a question.
>>
>>91333418
>everything is a company war
you're boring
>>
Iron Man 1 created the formula.

Disney has half-assedly been trying to ramrod it into every Marvel property since.
>>
Iron Man 1 isn't even that good.
>>
>>91333502
yeah it only had 12 quips instead of the standard 36
>>
>>91333087
IM1 and Winter Soldier are the best movies because none of them where plagued by executive meddling
>>
>>91333463
Nah, they haven't half-assed anything. They've perfected a formula for generally enjoyable, competently-made, but unremarkable franchise movies.

They can keep churning these out forever. Most Marvel movies are mediocre-to-okay, with a couple of outliers being either duds or a little better than the general pack.
>>
>>91333087
I liked winter soldier too
>>
Incredible Hulk.
>>
I saw IM1 when it came out but GOTG is my favorite.
>>
>>91333087

>Dr Strange
>Iron Man 3 (No fuck you, an English Chinaboo with magic powers he found by chance is not a good supervillain)
>Thor
>Captain America
>Winter Soldier
>Civil War (They literally did all they could with the rights, budget and backstory they had)
>Thor I guess
>GOTG easily. If it was a darkhorse property, this would be a threeway war
>Age of Ultron. I didn't find the unrequited crush obnoxious, and Ultron was great.
>Avengers, cinema changer for better or worse
>Antman

I mean, there's far more misses than there should have been (see the hulk films, Thor 2, Iron Man 2 etc) but it's really not that bad for a continuous run.
>>
>>91338964
>>Thor
He said good.
>>
>>91333087
For me it's
Guardians
Iron Man
Winter Soldier
Ant-man

Hulk was ok....

Everything else is just kinda meh
>>
>>91338964
>>91338980

51% good is still a majority of good, and thus overall good.
>>
>>91333087
go back to /tv/
>>
Iron Man 3 is the best one because it's the only actually funny one. If you're going to cram an action film full of jokes the least you can do is make them good. Looking at you Doctor Strange.
>>
>>91338964
>the lack of Mandarin is the only reason Iron Man 3 is utter trash
hurr im the director from lethal weapon!! better NEVER stray from my formula
>>
>>91339047
Man of Steel has over 51 percent on RT.
>>
>>91333463
>Iron Man 1 created the formula.
Iron Man 1 worked because it took its time. It kept things simple and things developed naturally as the story went on. None of the other MCU films felt like they paced themselves well.
>>
>>91338964
that's plenty of wrong opinions you got there
>>
>>91339089
But the Mandarin.
>>
>>91338964
I have zero idea if you're trying to make a case for MCU or call it shit with this post.
>>
>>91338261
>liking Guardians of the Memes
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.