[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shows that ended too soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Spongebob squarepants.jpg (22KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob squarepants.jpg
22KB, 320x240px
What kind of fucking bullshit was that? Why did the end it after the movie! We could have had seven more season about this guy, easy!
I don;t care if the creator left, surely the other writers would have done a competent enough job.
>>
>>91332920
true spongebob ended after the movie
>>
>In a parallel universe spongebob ended on a perfect note and is celebrated as one of the greatest cartoons of all time

Granted, there's a bunch of much better stuff that could happen in a parallel universe, but still.
>>
>Shows that ended too soon:
Samuri Jack
Invader Zim
Hey Arnold
>>

It's mind boggling to me that they haven't made a follow up to that series. Shame the movie deal fell through too.
>>
>>91332920
Hold on, it ended?
>>
>>91333275
>Hey Arnold

Eh, All it was really missing was the intended ending, and we're actually getting that soon now. Otherwise, It ran its course, IMO.
>>
>>91334492
I'm a big Hey Arnold fan and I agree. With the last movie, we'll have closure and that's just fine. Anymore of it and we're taking a big risk.
>>
>>91332920
Someone remenber that show that was like Flinstones but the characters had yellow skin?
>>
>>91333442
anon please just stop
>>
>>91333275
Samurai Jack recently stopped being over for another season
>>
>>91333317
I just wanted them to at least finish Book 3. I need to know how Aang managed to reconcile his beliefs with killing the Fire Lord.
>>
I wish Butch had continued FOP after Channel Chasers, they could have done a ton of crazy shit and even added some fun new characters!
>>
can we move this shitty circlejerk back to ribbit
>>
>>91332920
It's really disappointing that that Simpsons cartoon from the early 90s only lasted 2 seasons. It was so revolutionary and edgy. Could you imagine seeing those characters in high definition, making jokes about cell phones and modern technology?
>>
>>91334921
Family Guy?
>>
>>91334921
the Tracy Ullman spinoff?
>>
>>91337364
Yeah, it could have led an entire renaissance of adult-oriented comedy animation, imagine how great that would be!
>>
Sad that the Simpsons had to stop after season 10, but then again season 10 itself kind of sucked. Without Phil Hartman, I think it was best for them to pack it in.
>>
File: pet sounds doggo.png (120KB, 234x255px) Image search: [Google]
pet sounds doggo.png
120KB, 234x255px
>>91332920
Why do people act like the movie was up to the par of the first three seasons? I've always felt like it's more in line with the weaker stuff that came afterwards.
>>
why are there so many cartoons that were supposed to end with movies? like Simpsons, spongebob, ed edd eddy etc some did but still
>>
>>91337726
It had a fantastic soundtrack
>>
the simpsons lmao
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.