[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guardians of the Galaxy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (359KB, 575x303px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
359KB, 575x303px
The movie is going to be shit, but it seems like the new ongoing is gonna be awesome.

>Frazier Irving will draw a story featuring Gamora, while Chris Samnee will draw a Star-Lord centric story.
>The run will be over three years long if Duggan has his way
>Bi-weekly
>Richard Rider will be a major part of the ongoing (Ryder for you Bendis fans)
>Nova Corps returning

More news coming out as I post this:
http://www.newsarama.com/33926-marvel-s-next-big-thing-all-new-guardians-of-the-galaxy-1-live.html
>>
I refuse to believe that a Guardians comic will be good until I can see it for myself. The whole franchise has been garbage for years.
>>
>>91328671

This. Bendis has had his slimy hands in GotG for too long. It's going to take a lot to wash the bad taste out and un-fuck the team after being fucked so hard for so long.
>>
>>91328094
>The movie is going to be shit
nice try WBaby but it's gonna be not only great but Disney's second billion dollar movie this year
>>
>>91328094
>if Duggan has his way
poor guy, doesn't he know he works for Ike the Kike?
>>
>>91328094
Why the mask helps the vault dweller?
>>
Some stuff that interested me

>"We have a very large road map that leads to a big cosmic adventure. We're reintroducing a new Nova Corps. There are some old stories from the Dan Abnett/Andy Lanning days that bump the Nova Corps up against the Shi'Ar." - Gerry Duggan

>"There's Nova DNA in of all crazy things Deadpool #30. Deadpool is going to space and we'll see how some of the newly reconstituted Nova Corps has come together. I loved working on Sam Alexander. I have more concrete plans for some of the other Novas. I have written some Rich Rider, I won't say where." - Gerry Duggan

"There are cosmic entities aware that something happened not long ago that reordered the universe with Secret Wars. They don't remember, but they're aware of it. There are various characters searching through the cosmos for the Infinity Stones." - Gerry Duggan

"There were definitely things in my Infinity Gauntlet book from Secret Wars that I had always hoped would become part of the Marvel Universe." - Gerry Duggan

"The humans on the Nova Corps are initially really unpopular." - Gerry Duggan
>>
>>91329650
Looking pretty Oblivion there, Mr. Clawed-man
>>
>>91328094
>The movie is going to be the shit
FTFY
>>
What a waste of good artists.

>>91329738
>>91328940
>triggered.jpg
>>
>>91328094
>The run will be over three years long if Duggan has his way

I hope he does, but I don't think the industry will support a long running comic these days.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.