[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8776.jpg (81KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8776.jpg
81KB, 600x422px
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/marvels-generations-original-wolverine-hulk-iron-man-return/story?id=46331912
>Is this self-contained? Is this an alternate timeline?
>In one word: No.
>"These stories do happen, they really count. They really matter. This isn't some alternate reality story or some time-travel story," Alonso explained.
>This isn't some alternate reality story or some time-travel story," Alonso explained
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/04/04/marvels-generations-anyway/
>The series will see current, more diverse or younger heroes, getting “zapped” out of the universe for a second or two, for a one-off adventure with their legacy equivalent character, then return back to the current Marvel Universe. That’s it. Hyping it as more than that could be a mistake. These are feel good all in one
House of ideas? More like HOUSE OF LIES!!!!!
>>
>>91326703
alright
>>
>>91326703
Why is Jean in the pic? She's just a time displaced version of her adult self? Hell, she's not even the real Jean now that the timeline is fixed.
>>
>>91326703
>it's a older hero jobs and approves of the legacy character episode
>>
Months ago Marvel said they were going to bring back the original heroes in their own run..... this is the idea? Really? Replace them for a couple issues? That's it huh, fuck you Alonso. I hope these issues sell 100x more then the current stuff then drop to shit when they go away
>>
Let's me guess.....the older heroes will give approval to the newer ones?
>>
MAKE MINE MORE DC
>>
>>91327622
I don't like when that happens either, but at least Marvel has the decency to have the older heroes be from decades ago instead of modern day.
>>
They are one-shots? Didn't Marvel say it was a new series? And they never mentioned the newer hero working with the older ones? Who wants to read that,
>>
>Marvel: The classic heroes you all want to see again are coming back!
>they are being teamed up with the legacy
>>
>>91328049
Maybe they consider the collection of 1-shots to be a series? Fuck if I know
>>
>>91328049
It is a new series. A new series of one-shots.
>>
How do you replace a legacy hero with the original without being called a "bigot"?
>>
>>91328049
It was never meant to be read. It was to be thrown in anyone's face if they dissent to LOVING AND FAWNING OVER XOXO OMFG NU MILLENIAL HEROS LMAO BASH THE LOLSORANDOM FASH.

"I dunno, I just really hated Kamala after Civil War 2. Sam's okay, but Miles Spiderman has really dragged lately I think I'll drop it have you-" "WHAT'RE YOU TALKING ABOUT, DIDN'T YOU READ GENERATIONS?! MS MARVEL IS THE EMBODIMENT OF OLD MARVEL, SHES PERFECT AND SHIULD LEAD EVRRY TEAM SHES SUDDENLY ON! AND PETER ADORES MILES SO DONT QUIT THE BOOK JUST BC YOU'RE RACIST!"
>>
>>91326703
Sounds repetitive honestly.
>>
>>91328193
ryan choi being killed and replaced with ray went with "little" controversy if i remember, mostly just sighs and annoyance.

I swear there's more that I can't think of at the moment
>>
>These stories do happen, they really count. They really matter.

If there was a drinking game for everyone Alonso used this line to explain a new book or events.
>>
>>91326703
Bleedingcool lying again.

Anyway more likely alt world or cube related malarky.
>>
>>91328836
Yeah, the cube probably resets certain heroes backwards and reviving them or as copies.

It's certainly stated as no altering the main universe or meeting their past versions in the past.

Or could just be the world where allies won without the cube.
>>
>>91328193
>>91328800
People were mostly just pissed because it became the basis for "Villains for Hire" and was just simple shock-value
>>
>>91328935
Soft reboot eh.
>>
>>91326703
>more diverse
not a single of these characters is a white male.
liberals really don´t even bother to hide their hatred of white men anymore do they?
>>
>>91328989
Yet most of marvels crew is white in the offices.
>>
>>91329096
I´m pretty sure that many of them are jews so not technical white

but yeah. most of the worst sjws are often white guys which is just extra sad
>>
>>91329209
Most of usa has admixture.
>>
>>91328800
>ryan choi being killed and replaced with ray went with "little" controversy if i remember

You kidding me? That were a lot of people pissed off at that time. At that point Comics Alliance was gaining attention and there was a lot of complaining about that and the whole thing about "bringing the old white heroes back".
>>
>Wow this kid is so much better than me, they should take over for me if anything ever happened to me
>He/She is the REAL Spider-man/Hulk/Hawkeye/Ironman/Captain/Wolverine/Thor/Nova
Jean's just gonna be jean
>>
>>91329557
Nova isn't getting one despite being on the cover.
>>
>>91329401
I just don't remember a lot of "DC is racist" more "DC is returning old heroes because pointless nostalgia" articles with ryan, cassandra/steph, conner etc.
>>
>>91329557
>The Jeans sync their minds and Jeen becomes Jean
>>
>>91326703
>Jane and Sam standing next to a bunch of kids
Kinda embarrassing.
>>
>>91328989
And only the two white women in the back row are NOT white males. Don't be a dumbshit, buddy.
>>
>>91330846
you mean the beloved popular characters that made marvel what it is today and that are now all replaced by women, Muslims and blacks

yeah real diverse.
apparently white men aren´t allowed to be heroes in marvels future. really progressive.
I think "fuck white men" probably sums up that position the best. maybe it should be their new slogan
>>
>>91326703
Why can't we have nice things?
>>
>>91326703

>Ms. Marvel has had so many versions there are actually two issues of Generations about her

wew
>>
>>91329557
Bendis is writing the Iron man and Spider-Man, so yes this is going to happen
>>
>>91330938
>you mean the beloved popular characters that made marvel what it is today and that are now all replaced by women, Muslims and blacks
What? The Fantastic Four weren't replaced by women/muslims/blacks.
>>
>>91331653
I just threw up in my mouth
>>
>>91329821
>Jean reads Jeens mind
>Outs her as gay
>>
>>91330938
>apparently white men aren´t allowed to be heroes in marvels future. really progressive.
Yeah, it's a real shame that Marvel doesn't publish any books about straight white males.
>>
>>91328153
Considering how often they renumber their series, maybe they don't see a different anymore.
>>
>>91332581
Peter Parker is Jewish according to Bendis and mentally challenged according to Slott (a 15-year-old in a man's body).
>>
>>91332955
Neither of those things have anything to do with being straight, white, or male.
>>
>>91326703
Where does Spider-Gwen and Gwenpool fit into this?
>>
>>91332955
Bendis wrote Peter Parker was a white kid growing up in Queens, exposed to all different cultures.

I'm from Long Island and my friends mish-mash slang from yiddish, italian, spanish, aave, and arabic. It's fun.
>>
>>91326703
I wonder how painful it was for Ross to paint this.
>>
>>91335001
Ross doesn't give a fuck about Marvel, it's just a paycheck for him.
It's not like they asked him to draw Kyle Rayner.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.