[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iroh and Aku switch places. How drastically do the shows change?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

Iroh and Aku switch places. How drastically do the shows change?
>>
>>91324952
Iroh lightening bends jack and immediately kills him or he offers him tea and uses his dragon of the west to burn Jack to a crisp.
>>
>>91324952
>Iroh and Jack bond over some tea
>Aku merges with Vaatu and defeats Korra
>>
>>91324952
>FOOLISH AVATAR! You think that my treacherous nephew will help you to defeat me, Iroh, The Dragon of the West? I trained the boy wrong, as a joke! BWAHAAHAAHAAHAA!
>>
>>91325443
I'd watch it.
>>
>>91324952
>>
>>91325443
>"Yes hello? It is I AKU, THE SHAPESHIFTI- what? Oh yes, I'd like to order a pot of Jasmine-huh? Yes, EXTRA THICK"
>>
>>91324952

Iroh graciously thanks The Emperor for freeing him with the poisonous arrow, and requests a fresh pot of tea.

They spend a lot of time discussing life, and philosophy and politics, he ends up advising The Emperor on how to rule over his people, and eventually advises Jack. Japan enjoys untold millennia of peace and prosperity as Iroh the shapeshifting master of harmony rules from the shadows.

Aku, Dragon of the West obliterates his way into Ba Sing Se, taking over the Earth Nation with relative ease, upon arriving home as a successful and decorated war hero, he kills Ozai easily in Agni Kai, usurps Azulon and becomes Fire Lord. With the Air Nation dead, the Earth Nation and all it's industry brought to heel his war campaign makes short work of the Northern Water Tribe and eventually reaches Stalemate with the Southern Water Tribe until he receives intel of their Moon Spirits and holds them hostage with conditional surrender and oaths of fealty.

The world is unified under the iron grip of Fire Lord Aku, Avatar Aang remains frozen under the ice.
>>
>>91325542
>>91325484
Yeah Ozai would have been so fucked
>>
>>91325542

Unless they switch places and powers entirely.

Literally nothing would happen in Samurai Jack. There would just be a cool ass sagely fire mage that hangs out with the Emperor's family or something.

Aku would run amok in Avatar's world, though. Assuming he's only able to be hurt by Raava, they'd all be super hellbent on getting the Avatar trained up.
>>
>>91325542
Thousands of years later, Aang is unfrozen by the spirits, who have awakened him in order to save the world from Avaaku.
They grant him a magic blade, and set him off to master all four elements, alone.
Aang learns of rumors of various ways to travel to the past,
And now the fool seeks to return, and undo the evil that is,
Avaaku
>>
>>91325542
>>91325604

Now the question is, if Aku's only weakness is divine weaponry like Jack's sword, does the Avatar State fall into that category?
>>
>>91325604
Iroh was a proud fire nation general before his son was killed
>>
>>91325648
he was still proud after, just devastated and looking for more peaceful ways of solving things if violence was avoidable as he had felt the pain of loss that said violence can bring.
>>
>>91325683
I think that anon meant that Iroh was a lot more pro-Imperialization before his son died.
>>
>>91325699
then he should have said that.
>>
>>91325648
>Aku having a son he loves very much
>Son is kill

How Unspeakable would the Evil become?
>>
>>91325767
he would be the shogun of sorrow
>>
>>91324952
>tfw Iroh nut and bolted Azula
>Azula so thirsty for that cock she worshipped a statue of Iroh for 20 years
>>
>>91325708
My bad. In the flashback he seems to have a lust for conquest and glory, but in "present" time is more subdued and focused with helping Zuko through his emotional turmoil.
>>
>>91325876
kek
>>
>>91325608

Oh shit, I like that. Aang slowly learning to move away from his monastic ideals and embracing Bushido.

>>91325767
>>91325780

The Shogun of sorrow and ALL CONSUMING RAGE
>>
>>91324952
Iroh is far more powerful and still evil.
Aku lets Jack kill him for the benefit of everyone.
>>
File: befused.png (215KB, 471x434px) Image search: [Google]
befused.png
215KB, 471x434px
>Ancient demon manipulates worldly affairs to cause conflict as the living embodiment of harmony and balance has to stop the wars and demon
>The life of a Japanese prince taught to lead and protect his people by an old man who's seen too much of the world is wary of it.
This. Actually works better than it has any right to.
>>
>>91325767
Ba Sing Se gets the Mongol treatment.
>>
>>91324952
FOOLISH AVATAR!
YOU WILL NEVER RETURN TO THE PAST AND UNDO THE FUTURE THAT IS THE FIRE NATION!
>>
>>91325608
>Republic City is now a massive dystopian megacity
>Samurai Aang

TAKE MY MONEY
>>
>>91326048
No Korra
niceee
>>
>>91325936
Sounds dope
>>
>>91325767
Honestly... let's not speak of it.
>>
>>91325906
Or maintains the form of a Black Dragon and lives on the edge of the empire until a young samurai seeks him out to slay him for glory. The samurai returns full of wisdom and rules peacefully for many years.
>>
>>91324952
Long ago in a distant land, I, Iroh, the shapeshifting uncle of darkness, unleashed an UNSPEAKABLE TEA-VIL!
>>
>>91326347
Iroh spared the dragon he found right?
>>
>>91326383
yee
>>
>>91326369
Don't you mean Tea Weevil?
No, that's stupid.
>>
File: Rob_Schneider.jpg (29KB, 397x361px) Image search: [Google]
Rob_Schneider.jpg
29KB, 397x361px
>a shapeshifting demon of cosmic evil running a struggling tea shop on the wrong side of town
THIS SUMMER!
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.