[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Misconceptions that comics & cartoons gave you as a child

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).png (8KB, 273x140px)
download (1).png
8KB, 273x140px
>High schools are full of dumb jocks who stuff scrawny nerds into lockers
>You can run without moving your arms
>Mice are clean and friendly while rats are vile and filthy
>Pets can eat human food just fine
>Caffeine affects you instantly
>Dinosaurs and cavemen lived side-by-side
>Arlenn is a real city
>>
You CAN run without moving your arms
If your arms are behind you like naruto
>>
>>91324158
I feel triggered by how on-the-nose all of these are.

Except the last one, I have no idea where that is even from.
>>
>Firemen rescue cats from trees
>>
>>91326711
It is from king of the hill. You know the show that makes you feel so good..
>>
>>91324158
That teachers in primary school were male
>>
>>91324158
>>91328053
Isn't it based on Arlington though? But I've been to Arlington recently, and it's humongous - at least compared to where I lived - and KotH is more of a small suburb.
>>
>Your family loves you
>>
That middle school will be full of fun adventures.
>>
I thought I was supposed to do things with friends every weekends and hang out with people constantly.

I also thought I was supposed to be bratty to my parents.
>>
>>91328459
It's based on "Texas"
>>
>>91328058
I was checking out my old school's website and I'm amazed by the number of men teaching there now, when I was there there was like one.
>>
>life is worth living
>>
>>91324158
I thought that Odysseus legit shot his wife's suitors with arrows that had tomatoes on their tips thanks to a Donald Duck comic.
God that was one embarrassing History Class moment...
>>
>>91330867

Ow, that accuracy...
>>
>>91330973
Why are you talking about the Odyssey in history?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.