[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miles Morales

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: miles morales.0.jpg (410KB, 1920x1733px)
miles morales.0.jpg
410KB, 1920x1733px
So when is he going to fade into obscurity?
>>
>>91321990
I haven't kept up with blackwashed SpiderMan, is the Venom Blast still OP as shit?
>>
>>91321990
When Bendis dies.
>>
>>91322008
He used it to beat Blackheart in the first issue of his post-Secret Wars series.
>>
>>91322016
So soon.
>>
>>91321990
Is that a new power? fuck, between the OnePunch hit, the Super Nova and the invisibility this faggot is OP as fuck
>>
>>91322223
And Bendis came up with the excuse that different organisms react the venom blast differently.
>>
>>91321990
Not until Bendis dies or Perlmuttter gets his head out of his ass.

>>91322223
>>91322008
He did it twice, the second time in the issue where he crieed about not being THE spiderman instead of black spiderman, and when they introduced his aunt witht the face it tiger line. Which in itself is way fucked up.
>>
He kind of is already
he is nowhere even close to Parker's star power
>>
probably when they retcon the parker industries thing and make peter a street level hero again.

which may never happen. oh well, i like miles anyways. he has a RAD costume.
>>
>>91321990
>under a better writer Miles would be a much better character

Bendis is just telling a bland story so slowly about a watered down Peter with an overpowered attack. And the other guy writing him is Waid.
>>
>>91321990
Why do you keeping making the same topic with the same pic complaining all the time bro?
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 791x335px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 791x335px
Miles will die the day Bendis loses his hold over at Marvel. Despite what they keep trying to tell you, no one gives a shit about Miles. Moreover, it's clear just how assblasted Bendis is over this
>>
>>91321990
he would have to have come out of obscurity in the first place
>>
>>91324234
You know the character sucks when only good thing about it is its costume.
Same goes for Spider-gwen
>>
What does Miles have to differentiate him from Peter?

Seriously, Miguel has the futuristic setting, Takuya has the giant robot, Ben had the cloning blues and Otto had the MO of a supervillain. Miles has living parents and brown skin. Yes, that's right. I just said there's more of a point to Ben Reilly than Miles Morales.
>>
>>91324661
Isnt this girl a parody of a SJW that Bendis created to make fun of?
>>
>>91327213
>That spoiler.

You say that like it's a shocking revelation. Ben himself is a pretty decent character, he just suffered because Marvel ruined him by attaching him to Clone Saga....Then ruined him again by attaching him to Clone Conspiracy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.