[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adventure Time: Elements

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_omtrgboY6B1t0t09yo1_1280.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omtrgboY6B1t0t09yo1_1280.png
2MB, 1280x720px
http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/adventure-time/episode-guide/EP01246265?aid=tvschedule

The synopses are up.

Orb - Finn, Jake and BMO's dreams fall under the influence of a mysterious orb.
Elements Part 1: Skyhooks - When they return to Ooo, Finn and Jake discover that there have been radical changes in their absence.
Elements Part 2: Bespoken For - Ice King weaves a tale filled with drama, romance and men's fashion.
Elements Part 3: Winter Light - Finn, Jake and Ice King travel to the new Ice Kingdom to confront the person responsible for the changes.
Elements Part 4: Cloudy - Finn and Jake must escape exile in an endless sky before they can restore Ooo.
Elements Part 5: Slime Central - When Finn and Jake infiltrate the new Slime Kingdom, they become embroiled in a very heated skate battle.
Elements Part : Happy Warrior - Finn and his friends fight through a more brutal Fire Kingdom to find Flame Princess.
Elements Part 7: Hero Heart - A full-scale war breaks out between two kingdoms, and Ooo's most unlikely hero must put an end to the fighting.
Elements Part 8: Skyhooks II - Finn and Lumpy Space Princess work together to unlock one of Ooo's greatest secrets before time runs out.
>>
>>91321900
>Finn and Lumpy Space Princess work together to unlock one of Ooo's greatest secrets before time runs out.
Wat.
>>
>>91321916
The weirdness of the plot has hyped me up.
>>
>>91321916
After getting cucked again, Finn gets raped by LSP again.

Another standard AT mini-series to generate hype despite nothing at all interesting happening, just like Stakes and Islands.
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (17KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault (4).jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>91321982
>>
>>91321982
I know you're just shitposting, but I wonder if they will address what happened in Breezy? It's the first time they've been in an episode together since then unless you count Bad Jubies.
>>
>>91321916
Looks like what happening to Ooo is effecting Lumpy space too.
>>
>>91321900
>radical changes
stop reading here
>>
>>91322137
Judging by the intro, that seems pretty apt.
>>
File: 1491226248210.jpg (63KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
1491226248210.jpg
63KB, 620x348px
>>91321900
Since OP didn't post it, here's the intro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-NfaXYFzJk
>>
>>91322642
And here's the synopsis from CN Australia:
>The 8-part mini-series follows Jake and Finn as they return to Ooo after months of being away, only to discover that some radical changes have taken place in their absence. Facing an Elemental curse too huge to fix alone, Finn must turn to unlikely allies to put things right and unlock one of Ooo’s greatest secrets.
>>
>>91322086
I thought that was just a weird suit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.