[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Thoughts on China, IL?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-04-06-07-45-13~2.jpg (132KB, 1440x805px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-06-07-45-13~2.jpg
132KB, 1440x805px
>>
I love it!
Don't ask me why or I'll
Sclopio Peepio On you
>>
I want to Build a wall on pony if you know what I mean
>>
>>91321575
I only ever saw that one episode with the former president and time travel, it also had this awesome part that I can't imagine the show ever topping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgzueOkiVeQ
>>
>>91321575
I liked it.

First season was the best and Brad Neelys new show is fucking terrible.
>>
Lost some of the charm of the web shorts but gave us Hulk Hogan as the Dean. Pretty good show.

His new show is really hit or miss.
>>
>>91321575
You know it's bad, bad ,baaaaad
>>
>>91321575
ICU at UCI.
>>
>>91321575
Left us too soon
>>
Does anyone know where I can get a good torrent for season 3? I can find seasons 1 and 2 just fine but for some reason I can't find anything for season 3.
>>
>>91321575
It made me want to get my ass back to school
>>
I'll never forgive Adult Swim for taking away China Il then pigeon holing him into Harg Nallin' which they probably figured would have the same "lol randumb" appeal as Robot Chicken, then were surprised when audiences didn't connect to it since it wasn't a constant stream of "what if the power rangers SMOKED WEED lmao"
>>
My country national identity is based on fearing China and not being China, so much so that we are willing to ally ourselves with the people that utterly destroyed this country and kill a large amount of our population a few decades ago just to piss China off.
>>
>>91321575
I didn't like it at first but it really grew on me, so much that I went back and could enjoy the first season. I kinda wish there was more.

Harg Nallin' Sclopio Peepio was nowhere near as good.
>>
Love it, but it ended on a high note and that's better than dragging on for ten seasons.
>>
>>91322881
Harg Nallin is seriously hit-and-miss though
>>
>>91321575
I think I'm just disappointment that Pony and Steve never officially got together.
>>
>>91323893
I'm glad they didn't, they're terrible for each other.
>>
File: cakes.png (86KB, 470x360px)
cakes.png
86KB, 470x360px
>>91321575
Return to us, Lord Cakes.
>>
SOME PEOPLE CALL ME BABY CAKES
>>
>>91321575
If this was an example of "executive meddling", and Brad Neely's Harg Nallin' Sclopio Peepio was an example of "full artistic freedom", then I think it makes a strong case in favor of executive meddling.
>>
>>91321575
who's the baddest mother fucker of them all, uh
>>
>>91324682
When Neely did internet videos they were more like China IL than Harg Nallin. The problem was the shift from a character-driven show to a skit show.
>>
>>91324770
God
>>
>>91321855
>>91321976
*was
>>
>>91321575
Does anyone know where I can download season 3?
>>
i c u & u c i
>>
Great show.
Seemed really racist against mexicans for some reason. Still great, though.
>>
>>91324839
Some call him a god, some call him a man.
But most call him Mark "The Baby" Cakes
>>
I only saw a little of China Il., just one random episode or two, and I didn't understand the show, or what the creator was trying for, and didn't appreciate it.

I actually liked shklkoprio prepro or whatever the fuck it was better, and it gave me a better appreciation of the China series.
>>
>>91326390
>>91322905
remember to not reply to these posts
without attention they will go away
they come here to incite fights and report people
>>
>>91328022
>they come here to incite fights and report people

Nope, not even close, faggot. Just saying what I thought of the show. Some of the season 3 stuff never had an actual punchline to the mexican jokes, they just seemed odd.
>>
>>91328743
who the fuck told you you could reply to me?
>>
>>91329044
Lol
>>
>>91321575
Great show that didn't deserve to be cancelled, don't know what the fuck is with Brad's new show.
Best episode is Charlize, obviously. Steve best boy.
>>
>>91329526
>Not Prof. Cakes
>>
Having finished college, I definitely find it's attitude funnier than I used to. I like it a lot.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.