[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's dead, Jim.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_oear1k2kEA1ru66eqo1_1280.png (503KB, 1280x577px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oear1k2kEA1ru66eqo1_1280.png
503KB, 1280x577px
It's dead, Jim.
>>
Good, it was low-tier furry bait anyway.
>>
It was stupid and boring any way.
>>
File: kys.png (11KB, 429x37px) Image search: [Google]
kys.png
11KB, 429x37px
>>91321229
>>91321468
I thought /co/ being filled with /co/ntrarians was just a meme, but turns out I was wrong.
>>
>>91321057
Source?
>>
>>91321500
Have you failed to notice how the most recent /co/ trends are hating samurai jack and pretending to be creationists?
Ironic contrarianism is the hottest fad right now.
>>
Prequel thread?
>>
It was a dumb comic only furries liked for the poorly designed lesbian waifu snakes.
>>
>>91321527
I blame /v/ flooding into /co/ since botw is actually decent and is trying to find something to hate something 'ironically'. seriously the fucking kids will spam the board will SJ screencaps with reddit shit/spoiler]
>>
>>91321550
>poorly designed
Bite your tongue.
Then chew it.
Then swallow it.
>>
>>91321057
It ain't dead, it just hasn't updated for a month.
I don't see you guys calling dresden codak dead.
>>
File: ginger.png (18KB, 205x267px) Image search: [Google]
ginger.png
18KB, 205x267px
Liska is my waifu.
>>
>>91321057
It was fun up until the beach arc.
>>
File: wew.png (163KB, 540x700px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
163KB, 540x700px
I need to snort protein powder off her abs.
>>
>>91321527
>Ironic
>>
>>91321691
Because that's par for the course with Diaz. He's a hack anyway, so no one cares.

Scalie Schoolie used to update pretty regularly, but then Shen got himself caught on his own personal Namek, and I don't think he actually knew how he was going to get off of it.

I support my claim simply by saying that the backgrounds are almost as sparse as recent Paranatural, and he doesn't exactly draw the characters in super dynamic poses; all things considered, he should be able to shit out a strip at least once a week. The only rational explanation is that he writes as he goes, and thus didn't actually know what to do with the stupid beach story.

I'd sympathize if he has things going on in his life, but he's literally being paid to update Scalie Schoolie via his Patreon. He has an obligation. He could at least drop a line on one of his blogs and say "hey, my arm has literally been torn off. Updates on hold. Grandest apologies."

Except... He keeps doing character design shit and streams etc. etc. So, yeah. Kinda fucky of him.
>>
>last update 1 month ago
nah it's more alive than it has ever been.
newfags don't remember the 6 month hiatus
>>
>>91321057

I always wanted to flip comics. Just acquire the domain and assets and stuff and continue while reaping the benefits of the installed fanbase.
>>
Why is the pink food lady the most popular? Just because of lol hips?
>>
Parker's the best. This is fact.
>>
>>91321500
What's "contrarian" about calling Scalie Schoolie low-tier furry bait? This thread pretty much proves it >>91321704 >>91321794 >>91322180

What next? Is calling Menage a 3 "low-tier softcore erotica" contrarian?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.