[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i seriously cannot believe how fucking bad this shit is. With

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: detail.jpg (109KB, 550x846px) Image search: [Google]
detail.jpg
109KB, 550x846px
i seriously cannot believe how fucking bad this shit is. With all the shit going on right now with marvel and them putting out this fucking garbage.. im fucking done with them, DONE!
>>
Holy menstruation! What's wrong with you?
>>
What in mensturation is wrong with you, OP?
>>
>>91320938
>>91320945
>>91320961

it's time to stop, OP
>>
>>91320938
is it some of the worse writing i have ever seen. complete fucking shit
>>
File: file.png (49KB, 935x287px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
49KB, 935x287px
I've seen worse comics, but they were either old golden age bullshit-style comics with Batman transforming into human saw or non-profit webcomics. I don't understand how this can be produced in hopes of being marketable. And the media is all over it as well, which disgusts me even more.
>>
The thing about diversity is this. Whatever property you are making needs to be able to stand on its own merits no matter what category your character is in. If it's a good comic and it's also diverse, then the diversity is sort of a sweet bonus. An icing on the cake.

But diversity alone will never be enough to carry any property. For proof, see Ghostbusters.

>>91321835

I wish every news organization would fire all of their reporters and just start again.
>>
>>91321835
>golden age bullshit-style comics with Batman transforming into human saw
You've never read a single Golden Age comic in your life, have you?
>>
>>91321865
I've read plenty, but you're free to call me a lying faggot anyway.
>>
>>91321878
He's thinks you're lying because that's Silver Age Bullshit.
>>
>>91320938
This cancer can´t flop fast enough
>>
>>91321835
>America Chavez isn’t just incidentally queer, and her sexuality isn’t confined to scenes she shares with her love-interest. It’s a central part of her identity.
So that's why she's such an insufferable cunt. She's letting an arbitrary aspect of her being (she's just born that way, she didn't choose it) define her entire personality. That's kind of sad, really.
>>
>>91320938
Its really amazing how bad it is. A whole building of editors and none of them can pull their heads out of their ass long enough to mention that it's boring and makes no sense.
>>
RESCUE YOUR EX AMERICA
>>
>>91320938
You want them to improve? Be done with them. Theyve recently aknowledged the dip in sales, keep it down and theyll do something about it. All they care about is the money
>>
>I could you show
Does this book even have an editor?
>>
Reads better if you picture the writer as a secret /pol/ tard.
>>
All of you are just butthurt that you can't write your lesbian male gaze fan fiction and get it published by Marvel. You should be glad that diverse talent is expanding your white boys club with great stories about new experiences. Open your cis minds and get on board.
>>
>>91325104
Why would dropping sales improve the quality of the books?
>>
>>91320938
nice blog
>>
>>91320938
Wait until the sales numbers come out. I'm curious as to the #1-2 drop.
>>
>>91320945
>>91320961
Looking at the use of menstruation as what appears to be a curse word, that seems a very odd message to be sending.

Most curse words are used for their negative connotation yet the writer is trying to pass it off as a woman-positive thing, "oh snap she used the word menstruation she's so pro-female". For the word menstruation to enter into their lexicon in such a way they must have a negative view of it.
>>
>>91325155
fun fact: the writter unironically believes in the "Make America Mexico Again" crap
>>
>>91325586
They gave out free copies to LCS that bought enough of these comics, so I doubt it would be 80% drop.

I can see a 65% drop though.
>>
>>91326447
65% would be a high drop I expect 30-40%, but for LCS' to be talking about how many excess copies they had.
>>
>>91326447
That didn't make any sense.

I meant that they gave out free #2's for anybody that bought enough #1's.
>>
>>91325704
>claims to be oppressed
>but is given a platform to advocate race warfare

Waiting on armageddon to cleanse this country
>>
>>91326733
>advocate race warfare

Wow, you guys don't get triggered at all.
>>
>>91326535
Yeah I can see that too, maybe 65% would be too high.

They are giving out free copies of #1 on Comixology btw.
>>
>>91326782
in what way is "make american mexico again" not an incitement to racial warfare between mexicans and non-mexicans?
>>
File: 1491504758793.jpg (136KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491504758793.jpg
136KB, 1000x1000px
>>91320938
even video games virtue signal these days anon. See image

I want to see if they can do this even harder. I really want to see them name drop Sotomayor even fucking harder or someone else. I want this to so embarrassing for them that Marvel never acknowledges this comic again.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.