[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pick one.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: a3.png (99KB, 304x393px) Image search: [Google]
a3.png
99KB, 304x393px
Pick one.
>>
>>91320234
>Watching Seth Macfarlane shows
>Wanting to fuck Seth Macfarlane characters

ew.
>>
>>91320234
the blank background
>>
>>91320234
Haley's sandals
>>
Roberta, she knows what deodorant and showers are. To quote Roger, regarding Haley, hippies aren't sexy, they're dirty.
>>
The black one.

I guarantee you Haley smells disgusting and doesn't wash herself, and she doesn't have the body to make up for it
>>
>>91320234
Roberta, she looks like a slut but actually only maybe had sex with one dude and Hayley's a gross annoying as fuck tree-hugging whore
>>
>>91320234
Roberta's belt to hang myself with
>>
Haley's boyfriends that weren't Jeff (but also Jeff) got killed too often and even Jeff gets raped by Roger and shit.

I don't think anyone gives a fuck about Roberta enough to kill me off if I fucked her/dated her. Nobody really died in the Cleveland show and even family guy doesn't kill off tertiary character that often.
>>
File: Roberta halloween 1.png (187KB, 456x450px) Image search: [Google]
Roberta halloween 1.png
187KB, 456x450px
>>91320234
Roberta
>>
Pretty sure Haley has the herps so Roberta
>>
>>91320234
roberta
>>
Meg
>>
Roberta easily, this is not even a contest.

Now Francine, Lois or Donna might take longer than a split second to decide. Francine
>>
>>91320259
Fpbp.
>>
>>91320411
Thank you, some one had to say it.
>>
I choose the noose so I can hang myself
>>
>>91320398
dirty is sexy
>>
>>91320234
>One is a herpes-infected, drug using hippie with a boyish body
>The other is a sexy, voluptuous, sassy black chick, but she's only 15

Pass...

>>91321015
>Francine
The only right choice.
>>
If Haylee still has the secret CIA brainwashing I pick Haylee, otherwise Roberta.
>>
>>91323292
Fool she only plays a 15 year old.

https://youtu.be/oyXIIbiocRQ

Cleveland show did a lot of where actors in a TV show bit. Rallo is actually two twins like the Olsen sisters.
>>
>>91323489
tfw when no movie
>>
>>91320234
As the series went on, Roberta became both smarter and somewhat Nicer so I'd say her. Not only does she have her mom's ass, but she's the kinda girl who'd fight for you. That's not to mention how horny she always is.
>>
>>91321015
It recently occured to me that of the 3 Lois is the only one who's appearance is somewhat naturally hot.

Francine has to bench press, fix her teeth, wax her body, dye her hair, and basically do a load of things to keep from turning into a fat monster woman.

Meanwhile Donna has to wear a pound of makeup, a wig and padded Bras too keep up her voluptuous appearance.

From what we know Lois is mostly natural (except that she's SUPER pale without makeup on).
>>
File: whychoose.png (44KB, 158x391px) Image search: [Google]
whychoose.png
44KB, 158x391px
>>
>>91323831
>Ex crack whore
Basically a rich girl with daddy issues. Her and Francine both had a big slut phase. Although Lois seems to be more into black guys. Donna we don't know too much and it's safe to assume she only been with Robert Tubbs before Cleveland.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.