[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright people i have yet to see an invincible thread so lets discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Alright people i have yet to see an invincible thread so lets discuss
>>
kirkman pls go
>>
File: 1388814160284.jpg (20KB, 232x254px) Image search: [Google]
1388814160284.jpg
20KB, 232x254px
>there's going to be an Invincible movie
>by Seth Rogan and Evan Goldberg

Whatever, I'll take the merch at least.
>>
So what are the odds of endgame being Freddy, his bug army, Mark, Nolan, the Vils versus Robot for control of the Earth? Seems like Freddy was getting pretty chummy with his kids, maybe Nolan can teach him how to feel feelings and get him to mellow out like Anissa.
>>
>>91320171
That seems unlikely to me. Maybe Thragg gets some last-minute redemption before he dies or something, but I find it hard to believe Mark, Nolan and the Coalition would show him mercy twice.

What I could see is a War for Earth epilogue following the Second Viltrumite War, where Mark, Nolan and Viltrumites finally get sick of Robot's shit and take Earth back.
>>
>>91320082
Is that plankton?
>>
>>91320127
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>91320274
You seriously didn't hear?

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/seth-rogen-evan-goldberg-invincible-robert-kirkman-1202022566/

Like I said, I'm just in it for the action figures.
And not that shitty McFarlane garbage that Skybound just put out. I have standards.
>>
>>91320127
Y-You are joking, right?
>>
>>91320127
OP here and i would just like to say that sounds awful
>>
>>91320171
>>91320082
Thragg looked like he was about to go apeshit on his daughters skull so im not so sure about that.
>>
>>91320349
Yeah, I don't think Thragg is buying what Mark and Nolan are selling. He may be the one Viltrumite left that thinks love is bullshit.
>>
>>91320082
was anyone else pissed off at how easily oliver died
>>
>>91320421
Somewhat, yeah. He's been something of a bit player since the Viltrumite War.

I thought the last-minute double agent swerve was pretty cool though. Turned out he was loyal to his family on Earth all along.
>>
>>91320460
i forgot how old he is but isnt he around 10 years old or something
>>
>>91320230
>That seems unlikely to me

That's exactly why it's going to happen. Kirkman loves going for the curveball, even if it doesn't make much sense.
>>
>>91320082
>i have yet to see an invincible thread
Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>91320495
You... might be right.

That is weird.
>>
>>91320539
even better when you realize the fucker had a kid and everything
>>
I stopped before the Viltrumite war, did it drop in quality?
>>
>>91320988
no it just got really fucking intense
>>
>>91320082
rape
>>
>>91320082
What are the odds Kirkman will make everyone forgive this one eyed asshole for sending Oliver on a suicide mission, much like the whole fiasco with Robot taking over the world?
>>
Murderman really jumped the shark, and it has only been getting worse and worse.
>>
File: fc9.png (674KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
fc9.png
674KB, 1280x738px
It's ending, but I kind of feel like pic related
>>
>>91320988
Overall it's a downhill after Viltrumite War.

But I wouldn't say it ever got like terrible?

I enjoyed some parts with Dinosaurs.
>>
>>91321525
The time travel bit and everything after it has been terrible. It could have been great if they didn't pussy out.
>>
>>91321541
>>91321525
they summed it up
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.