[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do pepole like Star?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

So let me see if i got this straight:
>Marco falls in love with Star
>Marco never told Star because he was afraid to lose her
>Marco gets a new girl who loves him and is on a stable relationship
>Star falls for Marco because the plot needs Marco's girl to be gone.

Why do pepole even like Star again?
That's like saying "Oh, now that Gumball and Penny are togheter. let's make an arc where Darwin falls in love with Gumball. That makes sense right?"

No, it doesn't.

I hate to see shit like this.
>>
>>91319228
>>Marco falls in love with Star
>>Marco never told Star because he was afraid to lose her
those never happened
>>
>>91319375
Should've made clear this is an outsider perspective. I'm trying to puzzle the fragments i saw from the show.
>>
>>91319228
/co/ likes to root for the bad guy
see Dominator
>>
>>91319412
Hey, you need to keep the plot moving, right?
>>
>>91319409
Maybe instead of making a thread with stuff that shows you know nothing about the show, maybe actually watch it first?
>>
>>91319228
No, Marco loves Jackie since childhood. And he has never loved Star, and only thinks of her as his best friend. He may find her physically attractive but after BMB he is dedicated to being her friend, and actually got hurt when Star questions it later OVER A FUCKING SANDWICH.
>Marco never told Star because he was afraid to lose her
Nothing to tell since Marco doesn't love her.
>Marco gets a new girl who loves him and is on a stable relationship
More like Marco finally getting together with his lifelong crush. But it is pretty stable.
>Star falls for Marco because the plot needs Marco's girl to be gone.
Star eventually falling for Marco has been happening at least beginning the 2nd season even before Marco and Jackie got together. Yes, Marco and Jackie getting together was the catalyst for Star to realize her feelings for Marco, but it is not until the end of the season where it is revealed to Marco and Jackie. Everybody realized that Star and Marco will likely get together by BMB, a season 1 episode, so its a long time coming.

Marco's "girl" to be gone immediately after this would be unnecessarily cruel to Jackie, and would make Marco look like a jerk and him getting together with Star a pittance. I predict season 3 will have Jackie stay awhile prior to breaking up with Marco. This doesn't mean that Star and Marco will together immediately afterwards however.
>>
>>91319412
star is adorably cute
i hope season 3 will bring Marco and her back somehow
>>
File: 1491069894010.png (184KB, 628x562px) Image search: [Google]
1491069894010.png
184KB, 628x562px
>>91319228
Nigga, why the literal fuck would you start the show from a recent episode? Start from the beginning and move on from there.
>>
>>91320821
This. You need to watch the entire series first. Season 1 has a fuckton of important moments that lead to the suffering and miscommunications in season 2.

>>91319228
>>91320402
I can link you the analysis someone wrote about the character and relationship development of Star and Marco (and how/why Jackie fits into it, why she's awesome, but also why she will ultimately lose Marco to Star).

When it comes to understanding the Starco relationship beyond just a surface level "they're cute together and are besties, they should get together", this lengthy analysis is your one stop shop. Summarizing it wouldn't do it justice. Give it a read through:

https://pastebin.com/Jd9u4y8k
>>
File: 4254.jpg (207KB, 1280x1148px) Image search: [Google]
4254.jpg
207KB, 1280x1148px
>>
File: Best ship.png (372KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Best ship.png
372KB, 640x360px
>>91319228
>let's make an arc where Darwin falls in love with Gumball. That makes sense right
No, but an arc of Gumball falling in love with Nicole does.
>>
>>91320141
>yfw you realize the romantic subplot of Star vs is too fucking deep for /co/
>>
>>91319228
What the fuck are you talking about? You clearly haven't seen the show
>>
>>91321622
It's a stupid Gumballfag.
>>
File: 1489390253530s.jpg (3KB, 125x115px) Image search: [Google]
1489390253530s.jpg
3KB, 125x115px
I like her because if I could I'd definitely hang out with her. And you gotta remember Star pushed Marco to be with Jackie before she started to develop feelings. And when she did he was too deeply attracted to Jackie.
>>
>>91322204
>>
Its going on like all them wacky Rumiko Takashi romcoms all over again, how nostalgic
>>
Does anybody know of any Star vs fan made comics?
>>
>>91321515
Better than Starco
>>
>>91319228
>girl likes a guy after he's in a relationship
Nigga you really think this doesn't make sense? Have you ever met a girl in real life? That's exactly what girls do. It's normal for them to be more attracted to men other women find attractive.
>>
>>91320957
Why do everybody skips Star on Wheels? Even if it was a bed episode, I think that it was important for Starco development.
>>
>>91319228
Wha-?
>>
>>91324460
not until season 3b
>>
>>91321515
Episode?
>>
>>91324768
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>91324941
what did you mean by this?
>>
>>91324793
The Money
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.