[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So did they just cause the CW's version of Crisis on Infinite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: legends-tomorrow-season-2-poster.jpg (158KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
legends-tomorrow-season-2-poster.jpg
158KB, 1200x630px
So did they just cause the CW's version of Crisis on Infinite Earths or what?
>>
>>91319007
Probably.
But it will be fun when they have to clean it all up.
>>
>>91319007
more like a zero hour innit?
>>
File: xKHO1dG.png (3MB, 2304x2179px) Image search: [Google]
xKHO1dG.png
3MB, 2304x2179px
>>91319007
Naw the Crisis is going to have red skies
>>
>>91319064

Yeah, more likely Zero Hour than CoIE.
>>
>>91319064
True, I didn't think of that. But do the Forgotten Heroes or the Time Masters even come out in that event?

>>91319115
Who's to say they won't appear? And have the story be moved to 2024?
>>
>>91319209
>And have the story be moved to 2024?
Season one played with the idea of things having moved up 5 years so 2019, but who knows where anything falls now.
>>
>>91319115
isnt that when he is going when flash returns from break. my guess is flash vanishes because he becomes savitar
>>
I stopped watching LoT in the middle of season 1. I know this season had the Legion of Doom and something about the Spear of Destiny. What the fuck happened?
>>
>>91319367
they had to fuck time to stop thawne from solving all the worlds problems
>>
>>91319367

Thawne dicking around with time by recruiting Captain Cold, Merlyn and Darhk to be his Legion of Doom, Rip spending half the season of being absent, amnesiac and being brainwashed to be evil, the big storyline ends up being the gang and Legion of Doom chasing after the Spear of Destiny that can literally alter reality.
>>
>>91319337
this Barry becomes Savitar meme needs to die already
>>
>>91319672
>"I am the future Flash!"
>He's the first speedster
>"Barry you're not a God"
>There's a mystery surrounding his identity

They've been telegraphing this all season
>>
>>91319704
This theory literally pops up every season with an equal amount of "evidence". Fuck off.
>>
>>91319815
yep, it's fucking stupid
>>
File: Time Masters.png (707KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
Time Masters.png
707KB, 640x482px
holy shit I just realized the first season is basically this series
could someone storytime it?? I read it when I was like 9 and it was nuts
>>
>>91319367
Thawne altered reality, so they time traveled to where they met themselves and caused a paradox that shattered space time and now all time seems to have overlapped to one instance.

Could be a fun season 3
>>
>>91319815
Third time's the charm, right
>>
>>91319704
>He's the first speedster
Barry's not the first speedster though...this has been established already.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.