[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jack has never killed a person before Okay.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: People Jack Killed.png (1008KB, 1200x575px) Image search: [Google]
People Jack Killed.png
1008KB, 1200x575px
>Jack has never killed a person before
Okay.
>>
>>91318930
Okay.
>>
>Samurai "leaf me the hell alone" Jack
>Samurai "dice the dandy" Jack
>Samurai "six feet down under" Jack
>Samurai "Bomb the Russians (Like a Boss!)" Jack
>Samurai 'and the cats in the coffin and the silver spoon" Jack
>Samurai "fuck the police" Jack
>Samurai "a still alive viking is not to my liking" Jack
>Samurai "That's for almost ruining Hunchback of Notre Dame, bitch" Jack
>>
>Lava Monster

It was old age that killed him not Jack

>Bounty hunters

Word of God

>Gargoyle

Just stone. Not flesh and blood.

The rest are mutant alien freaks that Jack probably barely considers sentient.
>>
Ideally, it probably would have been better to have the discussion involved the sword.

Made it so he never killed anyone without the sword, and since the sword can't kill the innocent, Jack would naturally not feel guilt in his actions.

Without the sword, he can't know if killing them was the right choice 100% which would cause the moral dilemma
>>
>>91319217
>Samurai "this isn't a mud pit, it's a rave - and I'm the DJ" Jack
>>
He said human
>>
>>91319663
They also could have just ignored it and had Jack feeling bad not because he killed a human, but because he killed a child. Even if you are a soldier who kills people, killing children probably still feels kinda shitty.
>>
>"We've never killed a //HUMAN// before have we?"
>non-human
>KO'd, KO'd, KO'd, KO'd, KO'd,
>non-human, non-human
>defeated out of mercy and then died of rapid age
>literally a sentient rock
>alls non-human. all KO'd
>non-human

Boy you sure put a lot of effort into being wrong OP
>>
>>91318930
>scientist

not a person

>bounty hunters

didn't die

>pig sheriff and sidekick

not human, and possibly not even alive

>viking

died of old age following an asked-for ritual duel, not equivalent

>gargoyle

a demonic monster, not a person

>more bounty hunters

not dead

>rave dj

>not a person, possibly an aku demon
>>
>>91318930
>scientist
Not technically human
>bounty hunters
They lived through the encounter but can be presumed dead after the 50 year timeskip.
>hillbillies
They were robots.
>lava monster
The curse kept him from aging. Once it was broken, his age caught up with him.
>thugs
No blood. No slashes across their bodies. They're just knocked out.
>DJ
Knocked the fuck out after being tossed into a mudpit from an exploding mech suit.
>>
>>91318930
None of those are human except some of the bounty hunters and the viking. The viking died of rapid aging after the crystal was destroyed, and the bounty hunters didn't die.
>>
>>91320706

>non-human, non-human

Pretty sure the pig sheriff's hick sidekick was human.
>>
>>91321265

I don't think it matters if he was or not, since I don't remember him or the sheriff being killed onscreen, just the robo-crocodiles, so they could conceivably still be alive.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.