[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fedora's a good swap for that ISIS crap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Archer_Dreamland.jpg (14KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
Archer_Dreamland.jpg
14KB, 310x163px
>>
>>91316360
bullshit, it's gay as hell
if any other show did this, I wouldn't give it a shot, but.. this is archer.
>>
ISIS is a really incredibly coincidence
Fucking Daesh
>>
File: gunmolls.jpg (175KB, 898x569px) Image search: [Google]
gunmolls.jpg
175KB, 898x569px
>>91316401
True, I could think of better candidates for cartoon noir [pic related],but this was the candidate for it.
They beat the spy genre to death
>>
>get excited for a show I like
>lol just kidding we're switching the setting to old timey Chicago gangster shit

It's Korra all over again.
>>
>>91317175
LA gangster shit.
And it was obvious they were tired as hell with the spy shit since Vice, it was drug shit -> mostly personal stories -> PI shit -> LA noire shit.
They really regret signing that five-season agreement.
>>
>>91318425
>five-season agreement
notice that this NEVER happens in Jap anime, even w/ One Piece or Naruto
>>
>>91318882
Because Jap broadcasters don't like assuming that a thing will be as profitable in five years as it is now.
>>
>>91317175
It's Archer in a coma after the end of the last season, not like the actually changed the whole premise of the show.
>>
>>91318882
it should have been a couple seasons on each not one
>>
>>91316360

Liberals are idiots. Who gives a shit if a bunch of mudslimes use it.

It was name of a goddess for thousands of years.
>>
>terrorists finally hit where it hurts
>our cartoons
>>
>>91320422
Their abandoning ISIS has nothing to do with DAESH and everything to do with the writers jsut getting fucking tired of writing spy stories.
You could tell by season four being mostly stock sitcom plots with spy shit thrown in instead of stock spy plots.
>>
>>91318882
OP and Naruto are also very lucrative and successful anime, unlike many of the late-night anime that get churned out every season.

Anime adaptations are meant to be promotional supplements to the source material, anyway.
>>
Isn't 10 the final season?
>>
>>91320450
>Their abandoning ISIS has nothing to do with DAESH
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/10/10/archer-drops-isis-the-fx-series-dumps-the-spy-org-s-name-in-light-of-recent-events.html

http://www.theverge.com/2014/10/12/6967301/fx-archer-will-drop-isis-in-season-premiere

you were saying
>>
>>91316360
So what? This season is archer hallucinating gangster shit while in a coma? Does Lana act all feminist and black power a la Will Smith in Wild Wild West even though negros still don't have any rights?
>>
>>91318882
In exchange those shows are just forced to keep going week per week every week the entire year minus holidays.
Then they run out of stuff to adapt and have to either stall the pacing or make up garbage filler
>>
File: 1041_11.gif (63KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
1041_11.gif
63KB, 468x240px
>>91316360
>Reality gives a comedy gold source for in-show jokes
>Let's drop it, too controversial for a black humor comedy

What gives?
>>
>>91316360
Wasn't the same studio about to do a post-apo series with two chicks ? Someone has news about that ?
>>
>>91316454
Call them ISIS faggot.

Daesh isn't even a word.
>>
>>91322119
If Archer stuck with modern day issues they'd just become South Park starring John Benjamin. Topical humor is a cheap substitute for actual inventive writing. I would watch time traveling Archer though honestly
>>
>>91317099
>sexualized children who kill people
It's amazing how often they use that premise. Japan really needs to start going to therapy.
>>
File: SqlC8Xs.png (297KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
SqlC8Xs.png
297KB, 500x375px
>>91316360
>>
>>91322124

The pilot didn't get picked up. It seemed to be pretty one-note and bad.
>>
>>91322424
oh well. That's for the best I guess, but I'd still be up for a post-apo series.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.