[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here watching Tangled the Series? I enjoy it as a good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 20

Anyone here watching Tangled the Series?

I enjoy it as a good enough side thing, decent enough animation, compelling enough storyline, nothing too crazy. Everything returning from the movie is intact and it feels good to be back in the world.

With that said, I absolutely can't stand the new Cassandra character. A totally worthless, needless, annoying addition in my opinion. She's a shitty sidekick that doesn't provide anything worthwhile; anything she's done for Rapunzel could have easily been done alone, especially in the context of what Rapunzel accomplished in the movie. And she's constantly doubting and undermining Eugene, a character who was already redeemed through the course of the movie, thereby negating a need for such criticism. Imagine watching the Aladdin show and the entire time there's some new character trying to split he and Jasmine up. Stupid. The only reason I could see her existence being justified is if she turns out to be evil. If they go through this show without that happening, I'll always hold Cassandra as a negative aspect.

But yeah, the show's decent enough. Feels harmless like movie-based Disney shows in the past. Hoping we get more songs in the future. What do you think?
>>
>>91308203
It's slowly really growing on me. I like Eugene. This is also coming from someone who heard the entire first movie as background noise.
>>
File: Sadira_(Aladdin).jpg (12KB, 507x359px) Image search: [Google]
Sadira_(Aladdin).jpg
12KB, 507x359px
>Imagine watching the Aladdin show and the entire time there's some new character trying to split he and Jasmine up.
>>
>>91308203
I liked the movie and the first episode

But the second episode was a let down.
>>
>>91308283
That's specifically as an antagonist though, whereas they're trying to portray Cassandra as a protagonist. Again, justifiable if she turns out to be evil. Which may well happen since she doesn't want Rapunzel thinking about the Mother Gothel nightmares for an unknown reason.
>>
>>91308328
I liked the second episode probably because I'm a sick fuck who sees it as a setup for some bondage/torture scenario that I hope Zone makes some day but the third episode did absolutely nothing for me. Pure filler garbage.
>>
>>91308346
I think we're talking about the same episodes.

I meant the Before Ever After movie that acted as a pilot for the show.
The first episode with the alchemist kid

And the second episode with the annoying Uncle Morty who didn't like Raps
>>
>>91308413
Ah yeah. I guess I don't count the movie pilot thing as an episode. Alchemist kid was good. Fat candyman guy was stupid.
>>
There's too many great cartoons and not enough time to spend on something that's "decent enough" and I feel like others should feel the same.
>>
>>91308508
unless it has anything for footfags like the movie. In which case, I can find the time.
>>
>>91308553
She still doesn't wear shoes

It's an actual plot point
>>
>>91308599
goddamn it
>>
I think it's pretty great. The characters are all in good places, and there's enough new in the episodes that it doesn't feel as stale as Tangled Ever After did.
>>
Cassandra may be working for Gothel. She did lead Rapunzel to those rocks that brought her magic hair back.
>>
>>91309313
Good point. It'd be predictable but doing anything else would make her exponentially lame. Plus, she straight up looks evil.
>>
>>91308203
Anyone got a mega for the most recent ep?

Also, it seems pretty okay at the most part. Animation is acceptable and it occasionally gets a smirk out of me. Cass is a bitch to Flynn, but that's the point I guess. Her warming up to him is probably going to be a development through the season or series.
>>
>>91309433
When Rapunzel is reaching toward the rock, normally an ally would scream at them to stop and back away from the potentially dangerous object, but Cassandra just stands there and watches.
>>
>>91309585
Plus I guess she doesn't seem all too phased by it.
>>
>>91309636
I personally don't think that Cass is evil, but I do think that there is room for Rapunzel to doubt her

>Takes Rapunzel to that rock in the first place
>Tries to isolate Rapunzel from Eugene
>Forces Rapunzel to keep it a secret so that no one else knows what's happening or will be able to properly help
>Won't tell anyone about the encroaching and unbreakable black spikes of death

It could make for an interesting arc where Rapunzel isn't sure who she can actually trust
>>
>>91309468
https://mega.nz/#!qRMVVBYR!FQZtmjC0xAij9FjbHmuDjp9CXnRTmxFavkqFuc9VnKk

Here's a strong 1080p rip.
>>
>implying the guard captain's daughter should automatically trust the brash, loud-mouthed, allegedly reformed thief who displays a high degree of selfishness, has moved a bunch of his thug friends into the palace, and by all outside appearances is taking advantage of the princess
Eugene-fags are starting to get really annoying.
>>
>>91309748
You forgot
>Rapunzel has a nightmare about Gothel, wakes up in a cold sweat
>Cassandra just tells her not to worry about it and immediately changes topics
>>
>>91308203

There have been weekly episode threads, as well as for the special. The most recent one just died, in fact. You should come by-

>With that said, I absolutely can't stand the new Cassandra character.
Dropped.
>>
>>91309751
Bless you anon.
>>
Cassandra and Eugene's snarky banter more than makes up for her being mean to him. It's a fun dynamic to watch and it's nice for Rapunzel to have more than one friend.

Also Cassandra is super gay for Rapunzel.
>>
>>91309937
Yeah sorry I just wanted to watch Tangled starring characters from Tangled instead of fanfiction inserts.
>>
>>91309313
>>91309433
>>91309585
>>91309748

Counterpoint: Cass being evil would be dumb as shit, and there's no reason to think she is.
>>
>>91310061
>Four logical posts
>My counterargument: You're dumb!
Cassandra fans.
>>
>>91310024

>any character that is introduced after the start of something is a fanfiction insert
Your autism is showing.
>>
>>91310078

>vapid speculation
>logical
>>
>>91310147
Alright, how's this.

You tell me your reasoning for her existence should she be a protagonist. Bear in mind she's not at the wedding.
>>
Huh, apparently we can have two threads in a week.

I mean, I guess it's only wednesday
>>
>>91310061
It would be dumb if Cassandra was actually evil

I just think that Lady Caine or some other villain could play up the similarities between Gothel who raised and protected Rapunzel all her life with Cassandra who is in her own was also controlling and isolating Rapunzel.
>>
>>91310178
>Implying she doesn't go to Arendelle as part of a Coronan delegation, eat Elsa's sandwhich, and stay there

Yeah bitches, I'm latched onna this ship and ain't none of you niggas is getting me off
>>
>>91310178
Different anon, but she's Rapunzel's friend. Characters need people to interact with. This adds someone different than Eugene that both of them can interact with. Now Rapunzel has a friend who isn't also her boyfriend. What's wrong with that?

>Bear in mind she's not at the wedding.
She wasn't created then. Why would they put some random person there just in case they decided to make a show?
>>
>>91310244
Cass was trying to control Rapunzel a little bit, but not as much as the king was. To me, that'll be the more interesting thing to explore. The parallel's between the king's misguided benevolent control and Gothel's abusive control.
>>
>>91310178

>You tell me your reasoning for her existence should she be a protagonist.
Because the show has given no reason to think that she isn't, and every reason to think that she is safe as her default positioning in the story goes. The burden of proof is on those who say she's a bad guy, and so far the most compelling proof they can offer is that she has black hair.

>Bear in mind she's not at the wedding.
Because that was a short centered around the movie's animal characters which was produced over five years ago.
>>
>>91310244
Lady Caine is definitely coming back, the rocks will probably get to the kingdom and release her somehow
>>
I threw on the first episode out of boredom and was surprised by how much I liked it. I definitely like it more than anything airing on CN or Nick right now.
>>
>>91310398

>every reason to think that she is as far as her default positioning in the story goes
Wow I don't know how I fucked that up.
>>
File: Owl.gif (1MB, 540x268px) Image search: [Google]
Owl.gif
1MB, 540x268px
>>91308203

Cassandra is there so Rapunzel has someone else to interact with besides Eugene, which is perfectly fine

I like her, looking forward to Cassandra v. Eugene
>>
>>91310398
It's probably too early to know for sure, but Cass's design is not standard hero character design, and her hair is very reminiscent of Gothel's. I don't think there's enough evidence to say that she is secretly evil, but I wouldn't be surprised if her backstory has some kind of twist to it.
>>
>>91310244

You mean a villain could use perched similarities as a psychological wedge to sow discord? I suppose so, but I really don't think substantial similarities exist.
>>
>>91310429
It's for girls, so it has interpersonal drama instead of zany jokes or mindless punching.
>>
>>91310429
>the first episode
There's also the TV movie (Before Ever After), just in case you weren't aware. Sorry if you already knew, I just don't want people to miss out.
>>
>>91310564
I heard it existed in the first thread we had about this show, but I still haven't watched it.
>>
>>91310398
>so far the most compelling proof they can offer is that she has black hair
As seen in this thread:
>Just so happens to find evil black spikey rocks when she just so happens to be around the area where the flower grew, n-not that she was looking for it for any reason!
>Takes Rapunzel out to the rocks
>Doesn't stop her from touching those rocks
>Generally calm about the hair growing back
>Constantly trying to split up Eugene and Rapunzel
>Overbearing protectiveness (like Gothel's facade in the movie; just imagine Cassandra losing it if for a moment she doesn't trust her)
>Tells Rapunzel just to forget about the Gothel dreams she's having and changes the subject
I can't wait for people like you to claim it was obvious that she was evil all along when it's finally revealed.
>>
>>91310558
I'm really digging our protagonists just being in a healthy relationship. It's nice to see a show not relying on the crutch of will they/won't they
>>
>>91310583
Definitely watch it if you plan on continuing with the show. It sets up the deal with her hair and a future villain.
>>
>>91310589
But what motivation?

Hair ain't magic any more

Presumably lived in Corona proper with her father (at the very least, since we haven't had word of a mother), a loyal guard, all her life

Having been alone with Rapunzel at many, many points, yet not doing anything evil

It just don't add up

Unless the shipfags were right and Cassandra's thirst drives her into villainy
>>
>>91310589
>Overbearing protectiveness

She's her bodyguard, what'd you expect
>>
>>91310589
>I can't wait for people like you to claim it was obvious that she was evil all along when it's finally revealed.
I can't wait for her not to be evil and you lot to feel foolish. We'll both just have to wait patiently.
>>
>>91310554

>perched
>perceived
Good grief, I'm on a roll.

>>91310545

>but Cass's design is not standard hero character design
The trouble is that I'm always predisposed to avoid debates of characterization on grounds of character design, because I think it's a creatively bankrupt shortcut and I would rather give the people behind a given show the benefit of the doubt. But since everybody wants to go down that road, I would counter that Cass' design fits comfortably into the kick-butt female sidekick category--which is what she is. She isn't the hero.

Also, her hair and Varian's are also very similar. Should I conclude they are related?
>>
File: nice hat.png (250KB, 528x480px) Image search: [Google]
nice hat.png
250KB, 528x480px
This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance look like.
>>
>>91310688
They didn't know it wouldn't be magic anymore, so there might just be a snag in the plan.

We don't know too much about her backstory, so at this point it's anyone's game.

Being alone with Rapunzel and building trust is exactly what Mother Gothel did.

King Candy seemingly didn't have any motivation until the end of the movie, but when it was revealed shit hit the fan. Just you wait.
>>
>>91310739
I want her and Varian to get into a relationship so they can have the fights and drama that Rapgene doesn't have.
>>
>>91310589

>I can't wait for people like you to claim it was obvious that she was evil all along when it's finally revealed.
I assure you, if that happens I'll be venting my butthurt on /co/ instead. Much more satisfying.
>>
>Cassandra is the daughter of the captain of the guards
Did they forget that Maximus was made captain of the guards at the end of the movie?
>>
Plus they're already running the parental troubles leading to a child's bad doings with Caine
>>
>>91310836
Fair enough, see you at the end of this tunnel pal.
>>
>>91310837
I'm glad we finally have a kick-ass centaur character in the Tangled franchise.
>>
>>91310877
>Centaur

??????
>>
File: 1448984809383.png (35KB, 195x390px) Image search: [Google]
1448984809383.png
35KB, 195x390px
>Go back and watch the movie
>yfw the black spikes are eluded to
>>
>>91310898
I was trying to make a joke about Cass's dad being a horse. It was dumb.

Seriously, did her dad lose his job to Maximus?
>>
>>91310868

Indeed! Let's get comfy.
>>
>>91310907
How so? Also I don't want to be a dick, but I think the word is "alluded".
>>
>>91310980
I think he means "elided" :^3
>>
>>91310980
He's making a hypothetical >mfw

I remember the same thing from the first thread

Granted if they WERE alluded to, that would be some serious fucking shit
>>
>>91311024
Oh. I should have got that.

That would be nuts.
>>
>>91311625
You are hilariously mad
>>
>>91311649
He's not wrong.
>>
>>91311625

I can smell your fat rolls.
>>
File: 1491280917613.jpg (50KB, 640x604px) Image search: [Google]
1491280917613.jpg
50KB, 640x604px
>>91311683
k
>>
>>91311686
>Tired of Cassandra and Eugene bickering, Rapunzel sends them on a scavenger hunt in hopes it will be a bonding experience.

The title is misleading anyways
>>
File: shilling disney animator.jpg (211KB, 783x787px) Image search: [Google]
shilling disney animator.jpg
211KB, 783x787px
>>91310191
>>
>>91311686
Must be hard being this oppressed by a princess cartoon.
>>
>>91311955

Be nice to storyboard anon
>>
>>91311649
>>91311702
>>91311746
Shoot I looked away

What I miss?
>>
>>91312630
Just some dude super butthurt about Cass's existence
>>
Disney shills pls

Did you get tired of making Disney Parks threads?
>>
>>91312820
Let's not be confrontational

The last few threads I've been here for have been quite pleasant and I'd like to maintain that decorum
>>
Storyline-wise, Cass serves a rather important role where she's a good friend who is not also Rapunzel's boyfriend because the dynamic between the two would be different from dynamic between Eugene and Rapunzel.

Entertainment-wise I love the bantz between Eugene and Cass. And one of the artists who worked on the show confirmed that Eugene pronounces Cassandra's name wrong on purpose to annoy her which is hilarious and petty.
>>
>>91313902
I agree completely. I'm surprised at how much some people dislike her.
>>
>>91313902

Really, the show needed her. Part of Eugene's charm is being sarcastic and petty, which he's obviously not going to do with the love of his life, or her parents. And since he and Maximus get along now, that's out.

Rapunzel having someone that isn't family or the love of her life to interact with is similarly important.

Cassandra fills both roles, giving Rapunzel a friend besides Eugene and Eugene someone to banter with and bounce off of for comic relief. Personally I find Cassandra and Eugene trying to annoy each other while both being deeply loyal to Rapunzel a pretty amusing dynamic and I think it's good for the show. She gives both Eugene and Rapunzel a foil to better demonstrate their qualities.
>>
>>91313902

Also implied here is that the audience would get bored shitless of 100% Raps/Eugene in the context of an ongoing series. Which is true.

>>91314164

Yes, precisely.
>>
File: fucking rapunzel.png (98KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
fucking rapunzel.png
98KB, 250x250px
This
FUCKING
thread looks like it's written by
FUCKING
Disney employees who are
FUCKING
promoting this bland, badly-animated show
>>
>>91314506

You sound
FUCKING
upset, broski.
>>
File: 1491309413453.jpg (1MB, 1836x2295px) Image search: [Google]
1491309413453.jpg
1MB, 1836x2295px
>>
>>91314506

I would say that would be unlikely, then I remember that Disney used furries to shill Zootopia, so if anything it's less ridiculous to try and gain viewers through waifufaggotry on /co/
>>
Man, what's with all the rage? The show is really nice.
>>
>>91315039

Something something my board culture demands needless antagonism something.
>>
>>91314923
Is it weird that I mistook this for ENF from the thumbnail.
>>
>>91315039

The show is starting to gain a following. These are the usual headwinds.
>>
>>91315206
Hope so!
>>
>>91315206
>>91315039
Thank you, Disney shills.
>the show is gaining a following
>the show's writing and animation is a turd sandwich
>>
>>91315313

Let us agree to respect each others' opinions, wrong as yours may be.
>>
>>91315411

Anon don't give him the (You)s. Let's just leave him be.
>>
Aside from the raccoon and gopher, there's been less emphasis on wacky animal humor than I anticipated
>>
File: tumblr_onp0wvL1Cp1tv83zuo1_400.jpg (63KB, 338x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onp0wvL1Cp1tv83zuo1_400.jpg
63KB, 338x600px
I have no idea what's going on here so have a picture of Eugene and Rapunzel gazing into each other's eyes.
>>
>>91314923

This makes me mad because I like it.

>>91315802

This makes me feel much better.
>>
File: hair loss.jpg (48KB, 498x410px) Image search: [Google]
hair loss.jpg
48KB, 498x410px
I hope we get short-haired Rapunzel for the last season. Brown is best.
>>
>>91316384
There's actually something disjointing about seeing the 3D faces after getting used to the 2D style
>>
>>91317241

Very true.

But it stands to reason that the illusion of 3D adequacy would be shattered as soon as we were blessed with the gift of 2D.
>>
>>91317684
IMO:
Traditional hand-drawn 2D > CGI > Toonboom Harmony 2D

I mean they're all fine. I'm happy with how the show looks. I get that animation is expensive.
>>
>>91317736

As far as the animation itself goes I agree with your ranking, but yeah I prefer this style to the movie's overall.
>>
File: Tangled-Before-Ever-After-26.jpg (9KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
Tangled-Before-Ever-After-26.jpg
9KB, 250x140px
>>91308203
>I hope we get short-haired Rapunzel for the last season. Brown is best.

Quoted for truth and posterity.
>>
File: img_0749.jpg (3MB, 1568x2352px) Image search: [Google]
img_0749.jpg
3MB, 1568x2352px
>>91308203
I'd like to, but I haven't had cable since 2011. I've seen clips which look ok.

Question: Does the pilot explain how her hair grew, and turned blonde again or do they just never bring this issue up at all?
>>
>>91313902

Plus, I doubt Cassandra is going to stay that hostile to Eugene forever. They probably started her out this way so that she can get character development. Hopefully Cassandra vs. Eugene makes some strides in that regard.

She's not going to turn evil. That would be stupid. It would ruin the lighthearted mood of the show forever. This isn't The Walking Dead or Agents of SHIELD, don't treat it like it should be.
>>
>>91318770
Yes. We see it happen, but the specifics about the magic behind it are still a mystery. Likely to be revealed in the show.

Want download links?
>>
File: tumblr_onz0pvbHj01w605kao1_1280.png (332KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onz0pvbHj01w605kao1_1280.png
332KB, 1200x800px
>>91318770

Tangled Before Ever After explains it. It leads to the series, but isn't counted as part of the series, as far as episode numbering is concerned.
>>
>>91318770
How many of us do you think have cable? Pirate it, bro
>>
>>91310542
She makes a great foil to Rapunzel's more whimsical outlook on things
>>
>>91310790
When making the movie, they literally had the female employees get together and create the most attractive guy.
>>
File: C7vyMJgU8AA5Mue.jpg large.jpg (123KB, 750x929px) Image search: [Google]
C7vyMJgU8AA5Mue.jpg large.jpg
123KB, 750x929px
>>91318895

They did the same for the show.
>>
>>91318857
Or watch on didney channel website or youtube if you're american
>>
>>91318812
Thanks for the info, anon. I'll try, and see what I can catch on Youtube.

>>91319002
Didn't know Disney channel allows you to watch shows on their site. I thought you had to enter some cable account number on their site to get access to their latest shows.
>>
>>91319123
It lets me watch the first ep without that. I'm hoping it'll de=lock after each new episode maybe?
>>
>>91315791

True, but it's early days yet.
>>
>>91318895

I applaud them. The perfectly engineered husbando.
>>
Booo.
>>
>>91320583
Thank you! You're so nice.
>>
>>91320583

And a BOOOO to you too, sir!
>>
>>91320610

Yes, I needed this gift.
>>
>>91308346
>I'm a sick fuck who sees it as a setup for some bondage/torture scenario that I hope Zone makes some day
Rapunzel was shockingly eager to strap herself to that rack, even before she knew it would analyse her hair
>>
>>91320864
No no but in the situation of my imagination she's unwilling once it gets going.
>>
when's the next episode on? i have needs
>>
>>91320864

Cassandra: *tightening Rapunzel's ropes* All right Raps, we gotta make sure you can escape if somebody kidnaps you.
Rapunzel: Right! I still remember when Gothel chained me up and stabbed Eugene...I can't let that happen again!
Cassandra: Exactly. Now open wide. *holding up a ballgag*
Rapunzel: Uh, wait a minute, Gothel just put a cloth over my- *Cassandra jams it in* mmmfff....
Cassandra: Like I said, we gotta be ready for anything. Like what you'll do if your kidnappers decide to strip you....*smiling as she takes out a knife and cuts down the center of an increasingly nervous/aroused Rapunzel's dress*
>>
>>91321783

tomorrow at 7:30am EST.

You can watch it on Disney channel website through your cable provider as early as 3am.
>>
File: tumblr_onebgeZkcF1tv83zuo1_400.gif (2MB, 400x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onebgeZkcF1tv83zuo1_400.gif
2MB, 400x360px
>>91309767
She shouldn't.

The dumb part is Rapunzel being peer pressured into agreeing twice to not tell Eugene shit, when she trusts him with her life. I guess that's how new friends work though, especially when you don't have any others.
>>
>>91322252

Yeah but she was doing it as a specific favour to a friend to avoid getting her into trouble (and Eugene's first inclination upon being let into the loop was indeed to use it to get her into trouble) and the episode also went out of its way to show Rapunzel being extremely stressed about keeping secrets from her beau.
>>
>>91322252
Rapunzel's never been very smart
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-04-06-09h52m32s974.png (729KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-06-09h52m32s974.png
729KB, 1280x738px
So Varion was on the verge of discovering the steam engine? (And/or the internal combustion engine depending on how powerful that compound was?)
Steampunk Corona when?
>>
>>91310178
I haven't watched the show yet, but she's supposed to be a bodyguard right?

Pretty sure her parents don't ever want her being kidnapped again so a 24/7 detail makes sense.
>>
>>91323588
The greatest enemy is one that can get close unsuspected.
>>
>>91323544
I'm pretty sure it was radiation. Green glow that heats water?
>>
>>91323544

>Steampunk Corona when?

Oh well since you asked

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7361028/1/The-Chameleon

(The story is finished because of course it fucking isn't)
>>
>>91324015

isn't* finished. fuck.
>>
>>91309751
>Tangled.The.Series.S01E02.Rapunzel's.Enemy.S01E03.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.AAC2.0.H264.CC
>S01E02
>S01E03
So which one is it?
>>
>>91325169

Well that depends entirely on whether you consider the pilot movie to be episode 1 or not. Most people don't, AFAIK.
>>
>>91323588
Her title is lady in waiting. She just dresses and acts like a body guard because her father is a guard. But those skills could be partly why she was chosen as lady in waiting in the first place. Like having an extra guard around even when no official guards are present. But officially the palace soldiers are Rapunzel's real body guards.
>>
>>91325337
So E02 then. Still grabbing it since it turned out my version was 720p.

Anyone got a 1080p for E01?
>>
>>91308203
>blonde hair
so this takes place before the movie? is it that type of spinoff series where you watch heroes have fun and laugh in the past but deep inside you know that in the future something terrible's going to happen and someone's gonna die?
>>
>>91325535
No, it takes place in between the movie and their wedding. She gets her blonde hair back because PLOT, but really because it's more recognizably brand-wise
>>
>All those potential Zone animation setups
>He'll never do anything of Rapunzel
bad feel
>>
This is Rapunzel in the Tangled TV series:

>rapunzel, wearing a Team Eugene t-shirt, arms full of paintings of him and also essays about how amazing and trustworthy he is: 'so did i mention i love eugene fitzherbert? bc i do. with my whole heart. more than he will ever know'
>>
>>91325694
You've never been in love have you anon
>>
Sometimes I forget how many neckbeards /co/ has.
>>
>>91325742
That's not nice.
>>
>>91325771
This thread is mostly Disney shills. The show's director or something posted on /co/ and now they're shilling on /co/ for God knows why. The art direction is neat but the animation is horseshit and the writing is not even on par with other Disney princess shows.
>>
>>91327176
I think you're wrong
>>
Flynn Rider is the best.
>>
>>91327176
Why wouldn't we want someone on the show to visit? They can tell us insider info. You can always filter them out if you want.
>>
>>91327305
It's very simple anon, apparently Disney thinks the people who go on 4chan spend money, so they hired at least 20 people to go on and shill for their new show aimed at little girls. It's so obvious.
>>
>>91325459
https://pastebin.com/hE0MPEXx

Decided to make this for everything that has aired so far.
>>
File: 1444787734117.gif (199KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
1444787734117.gif
199KB, 396x396px
>>91327349
I do sometimes spend money on Disney stuff like German anthologies like the Lustige Taschenbücher.
>>
>>91327385
Nice. You misspelled Rapunzel, though
>>
>>91327385
Excellent. Thank you. Is this something you plan on updating as new episodes come out?
>>
>>91325665

You're implying he'll do Cass stuff, which would be great.
>>
I wonder if anon is one of those kids who was locked in a closet his whole life and is triggered by Tangled now

I've never seen a nigga push the "SHIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL!!!!!!!" shitpost angle this hard on a minor show like this
>>
>>91314923
That cass is so extremely on model
>>
>>91329264
But they still made Rapunzel and Elsa
>>
File: 1440529025288.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1440529025288.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>91329264
>>
>>91318967
If a bunch of female pedos want to get together and design the most rapeable shota, then I approve.
>>
>>91329575
that moment when Cass had to go save him, and they were huddled together in that tube thing made me feel feelings
>>
>>91329575
Isn't that how they made BH6?
>>
>>91327451
Yes, but it might not be as frequent since they are not my rips.
>>
>>91329690

Yes, we all missed out on /ss/.
>>
>rapunzel boo's monty when he gets his award

made me laugh out loud
>>
do you all think mandy moore is good as rapunzel? would you rather someone else voice the character?
>>
>>91331276
She created the character, effectively. Anyone else would just be imitating her.
>>
>>91325694
Honestly, it's refreshing to have a couple that's not constantly on the verge of breaking up or completely one sided in terms of affection. Far too many cartoons do those two things and it gets pretty old.
>>
>>91331357
mah nigga
>>
>>91331276

>would you rather someone else voice the character?
"No."
>>
i could never watch that movie because the rapunzel disney made looked way to much like one of my ex-gfs
>>
>>91325600
Also without her magic hair she's just some kidnapping victim and everybody would rather watch magical princess with long blonde hair
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.