[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /co/. I was watching Spongebob and was on the episode where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: whatisthat.png (713KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
whatisthat.png
713KB, 720x540px
Hey /co/. I was watching Spongebob and was on the episode where Spongebob and Patrick think they go to the moon. They sneak into Squidward's house and are going to analyze Squidward who they think is an alien. Patrick pulls out something and holds it for the rest of the scene but doesn't do anything with it. Anyone know what he's holding?
Pic related.
>>
>>91301604
It's a water pouch, you put hot water in it to keep you warm in the winter
>>
>>91301632
I know what Spongebob is holding, I've just never seen what Patrick is holding.
>>
>>91301632
/thread
>>
>>91301632
>>91301690
>reading comprehension
>>
>>91301632
Why did Patrick describe it as stinky though?
>>
>>91301604
>>91301684
Oh that's just a butt scratcher.
you shove it up your butt to scratch where your hands don't reach.
>>
File: 51DRCT06DJL.jpg (48KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
51DRCT06DJL.jpg
48KB, 500x430px
Looks kinda like tinker toys.
>>
>>91301632
what the fuck is a water pouch?

You mean a hot water bottle surely?
>>
>>91301604
Stun baton.
They became part of the X-com.
>>
>>91302163
They make tinker toys out of plastic now? I remember when they were made out of wood.
>>
>>91302537
So grandpa, how were the tin soldiers and wooden blocks back in the days?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.