[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Morty love Jessica so much when she obviously has HIV?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: latest[1].png (2MB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
2MB, 1920x1088px
Why does Morty love Jessica so much when she obviously has HIV?
>>
>>91285795
Teenage boy has terrible taste in women. In other news the sky is blue.
>>
>>91285795
Rick can probably cure that HIV for him
>>
>>91285959
Can he cure her of Brad fucking her?
>>
>>91286043
Probably. Just find a version of Jessica that doesn't dig Brad.
>>
>>91285795
Will she ever turn into a real character?
>>
File: fucking bruce yo.jpg (66KB, 303x312px) Image search: [Google]
fucking bruce yo.jpg
66KB, 303x312px
>>91288006
Here's hoping that season 3 fleshes her out a bit more.
>>
>>91285795

Morty is suicidal and wants to get that sweet HIV to get rid of Rick forever.
>>
File: IMG_0740.jpg (17KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0740.jpg
17KB, 265x190px
>>91285864

>terrible taste
>redhead

When gingers are cute they're really fucking cute
>>
>>91288006
Or drop her completely, frankly Im fine with either. As of now shes a dumb whore who picks a football player over a dimension hopping beta
>>
>>91290389
not in this show, famalam
>>
>>91285795
Jessica is a dead ringer for Summer. Both are cool teenage girls with red hair. Naturally, a young adolescent boy would be most attracted to a girl most like his sister. It's like an Oedipus complex but with siblings.
>>
>>91290389
Her hairstyle is gross. Red hair is wasted on a hollow vessel like her.
>>
>>91285795

> she obviously has HIV?

wait what
>>
>>91292197
"Dead ringer" as in sharing a single physical trait? But, yeah, gingerlust seems to run in the family.
>>
>>91285795
Because she is in the same special-ed class as Morty, where they learn two-digits addition and the multiplication table.

A boy like Morty ain't a chooser. At least she is good looking.
>>
>>91292652
>Because she is in the same special-ed class as Morty, where they learn two-digits addition and the multiplication table.
I find that really hot for some reason then I was ashamed to find it so hot.
>>
>>91292950
Agreed. I don't know why, but I like it.
>>
Watching shows like Rick and Morty makes me depressed because I never experienced any teenage love/sex.
>>
>>91285795
Teens don't care about personality, they're full into hormones and want to just fuck something. Only later on do they realize that 10/10 chick from Sophomore year was just a total slut taking it from everybody, and that cute 6-7/10 that has most of the same interest as you would be a far superior girlfriend/fuck.
>>
>>91285795
That's not Summer
>>
>>91293125
Summer probably doesn't know even know Jessica, why would she be into her.
>>
>>91292350
Anon, where do you think Aids comes from?
>>
>>91292997
No you're self defeating. Search for Manhood Academy on youtube and go to their site. They'll fix you up
>>
>>91292997
Neither did I yet I don't care because I still don't so it doesn't make a different between teen and adult romance for me
>>
>>91293401
she wants everything Morty wants/has. it's the only reason she cared about hanging out with Rick in the first place. typical favorite sibling envy
>>
>>91285795
She'd love him back if he'd only give her the recipe for concentrated dark matter
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.