[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it. Can someone explain the joke to me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ramsignedmailer.jpg (103KB, 350x506px) Image search: [Google]
ramsignedmailer.jpg
103KB, 350x506px
I don't get it.

Can someone explain the joke to me?
>>
>>91285476
Wubba lubba dub dub!
MCNUGGY SAUCE
>>
>>91285476
Instead of a new Samurai Jack, Adult Swim aired the same episode of Rick and Morty about 8 times (and something about an old McDonald's promotion).
Keep in mind, this was on April Fool's Day, and the new SJ episode will likely be played next week.
>>
>>91285608
i like rick and morty but this pissed me off. samurai jack destroys any other cartoon.
>>
I fucking hate the alien names on this show. It's always some variant of "Schlee", so uncreative.
>>
>>91285773
DUDE GUMORPAZORP LMAO
>>
>>91285773
that's the joke man. rick and morty is so far up its own ass making fun of science fiction that i'm surprised you didn't connect the dots already.

>>91285717
adult swim just does what it wants unfortunately
>>
>>91285476
NINE MORE SEASONS
>>
>>91285717
Yes, we get it, you're autistic and any changes to the strictly planned schedule you keep is highly unpleasant.
>>
>>91285717
>compring a comedy to an action show
Wanna compre Mad Max to Arrival while you're at it?
>>
File: IMG_7140.jpg (26KB, 174x274px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7140.jpg
26KB, 174x274px
>>91285476
>>
>>91285892

So is Rick & Morty you and your groups current shit-post topic OP?
>>
>>91285476
What if Doc Brown from Back to the Future was an asshole, and Marty McFly was even more of a dork?
>>
>>91285773
>Gromflamites
>Zigerions
>Gazorpazorpians
>Traflorkians
>Garblovians
>Cromulons

I'd say the names are pretty creative actually.
>>
I wonder if McNugga will become a new word to describe black people.
>>
Something something reddit and maymay.
>>
>>91285992
Of course. It's popular so /v/tards and /tv/tards despise it and actively shitpost about it. Baiting faggots on this board are trying to play both sides.
>>
I get why it has fans but I just can't get into it. Rick is an irredeemable monster, and I can't get into a show with a character like that, honestly.
>>
>>91286918
thatsthejoke.png
>>
>>91285869
wow, calm down dude
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.