[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaston Spin-Off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 15

File: 43534.jpg (2MB, 2560x1434px)
43534.jpg
2MB, 2560x1434px
>Gaston dies in the fall
>However the enchantress brings him back to life
>BUT AS A TEST OF CHARACTER
>Gaston is turned into a...

What would be a fitting spell for Gaston to be put under for a Gaston Spin-Off?
>>
BAAAAAAAAAAARGE
>>
>>91282296
Either another Beast or a frail, skinny guy.
>>
easy answer is a woman
>>
>>91282375
He'd still be Gaston
>>
File: 1483570493503.jpg (43KB, 918x749px) Image search: [Google]
1483570493503.jpg
43KB, 918x749px
>>91282375

I need this
>>
>>91282468
yup
>>
>>91282296
Eggs
>>
>>91282296
The only good Gaston spin off is misadventures with him and Clayton.
Anyone got those pictures saved?
>>
Obviously, every last inch of Gaston would be covered in BEAR
>>
>>91282296
What if the entire movie actually was Gaston's test of character and he failed.
>>
>>91283260
What if his whole life was a test of character and he failed?
>>
>>91283313
Gaston dies falling from the castle. The enchantress gives him the chance to relive his life and undo his mistakes. Gaston makes the exact same choices and dies falling from the castle.
>>
File: IMG_2215.jpg (31KB, 469x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2215.jpg
31KB, 469x358px
>>91282948
I like this answer the best.

Alternatively, pic related.
>>
>>91283399
It's an endless loop: Gaston restarts his life with full knowledge that he must make changes, but over time he continues to forget if not outright shirk those changes. The only thing he seems to forget upon restarting is the Enchantress, who presents him the same offer every time.
>>
>>91283492
So Groundhog Life with Gaston.
>>
>>91283399
I like it
>>
>>91282375
>Gaston is turned into a woman
>he gets a taste on how woman are treated and the men who treat him badly start to reflect how he acted as a man
>The Enchantress tells fem Gaston that the only way to turn back is to have a man that is in every way like he was see something in her beyond her beauty
>He's screwed because he's shallow as fuck and has no personality
>She does everything to try and have something that isn't just beauty and La Fue helps her. She tries to read books to become smarter but they bore her to tears, she tries to learn how to cook and clean but fails at that too, she learns how to dance but she keeps stepping on La Fou's feet with her size elevens
>Fem Gaston just says screw it and decides to try and get back the one thing she misses the most, her muscles. She bulks up to a borderline Amazon and becomes a lumberjack that can chop down trees in one chop beause of her might
>The man that was trying to woo Gaston is blown away by how strong she's become and how large her muscles are for a woman, Gaston turns back as a result of the man seeing something past her beauty
>The movie ends with Gaston becoming more down to Earth and gentleman-like as a result and La Fou questions his sexuality
>>
>>91282296
A fat man who can't even eat a dozen eggs
>>
>>91282356
>>91282375
>>91282421

A frail, weak woman forced into the service of a domineering Gaston-esque character, crying herself to sleep at night.
>>
>>91282296
Tentacle monster.
>>
>>91282296
What about some kind of beast?
>>
>>91283524
>Gaston is turned into a woman
>Literally the only thing that could have made him more awesome was a pair of tits, which he (she?) now has
>Becomes the biggest Stacy in the history of the multiverse
>Women are still fawning over Galston, but now men are too
>Galston unanimously elected president of France
>Enchantress comes back, Galston tells her she ain't got shit
>Galston lives happily ever after

ftfy
>>
>>91283524
I think you're onto something there. The test of 'being loved' is very Beauty and the Beast.

BUT

What if Girl-Ston is tasked with making a Gaston-like brute change his ways and become a better man: the man Girl-Ston couldn't be?

So you have two plot threads:
A) Girl-Ston resisting her new self but having to try to change New-Gaston
B) New-Gaston who is setting himself up to make the same mistakes as Gaston before -- maybe something to do with hunting a dangerous and misunderstood Beast (some clever anon could come up with a better allegory)

The climax is New-Gaston faced with the same moment Girl-Ston was in before with the original Beast.
>>
I thought Luke Evans did a really good job as Gaston.

I liked the remake in general
>>
>>91283768
New Gaston is also another Gaston trying to redeem himself. By now the Enchantress has fucked the entire universe up trying to teach Gaston a moral lesson.
>>
>>91283859
Would it be considered irony that a straight actor played a gay character who wanted the dick of a straight character played by a gay actor?
>>
>>91283862
Tbh the enchantress is the true villain
>>
>>91283958
I just like the idea that Gaston is so dense and bigoted and set in his ways that no amount of magical interference can make him a better person. Thus the true test is for the Enchantress to learn.
>>
>>91284035
>Maybe I should be using my magic to help people instead of cursing people. Maybe I'll curse one more Disney character just to make sure
>>
>>91284035
>>91284138
Would watch.
>>
>>91283524
I think it would be better if Gaston became a woman and was exactly as shallow as he was as a man but with his own boobs to play with
>>
>>91283763
Yes, this is perfect.
>>
>>91283859
The design of the beast was terribad.

It is a cross between a cow and a klingon.
>>
>>91284431
>Whoa, this is hot
>Actually I don't need to get married now
>Thanks Enchantress!
>>
>>91284526
Never said it was perfect

tho it worked well enough for me. Could have been worse. Though I wish they had gone more practical and less CGI, but i guess that could have looked off just as much.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (304KB, 1314x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
304KB, 1314x1076px
>>91282296

Gaston had every right to do what he did. He was the alfa male in town, and everyone knew it. If she didn't suffer from autism she would have noticed that. Everyone (including the town men) saw him as a God. Who the hell did Belle think she was turning that Oh what a Guy down like that?

But what do you expect from a Disney princess who's into Beastialty, suffers from stockholm syndrome, and acts like a borderline feminist.

Gaston was correct when he said "Shes as crazy as the old man"
She was a loony feminist, and her ass should have been locked up in an insane asylum along side her loony old papa
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (206KB, 900x1315px)
Untitled.jpg
206KB, 900x1315px
Gaston was the best thing that small little town ever had, however isn't it a little odd that none of the town people seemed to be the slightest bit concerned when the town's most popular, and beloved resident plummets to his grisly, untimely death?
Under the circumstances, the willingness to protect his town from a mythical 10-foot-tall monster (who had been a violent ass hole who used to lock up old man and young girls until like twenty minutes ago) would be a courageous trait. Plus literally everyone else in the town also instantly wanted to kill the beast. Do they all deserve to be tossed off gothic castle towers as well?

Frozen's Hans literally tried to kill a queen in cold blood, and he just gets locked up, and stent back to his kingdom. Gaston's death was way to harsh for such an awesome character in my book.
>>
>>91286514
I think its more disney has been softer towards villains these recent years.

Though Gaston still died in the remake. But he was more evil in the remake as well.
>>
>>91282296
A stapler. Where he realizes being a stapler is harder than it looks.
>>
>>91282375
And an ugly woman- really twist the knife.
>>
>>91282296
LeFou.
And then LeFou would have Gaston's body and reputation.
>>
>>91286514
He tries to backstab a man after being shown mercy.

It was a karmic death for a low crime.
>>
>>91282296
>>91282375

>Gaston is fucked up on the woods, barely able to survive the events of the movie
>Suddenly, the enchantress that cursed Adam/Beast appears on the misty road, chanting.
>She turns Gaston into a woman - at first an amazonian one - and says that he will stay on that form until he becomes more humble.
>Gaston is obviously pissed, he isn't strong anymore, he feels that he can't hunt or go after ladies, nobody will even recognize him. He is fucking pissed.
>Turns out that there is an extra detail on the curse - like Beast - if he goes against it and stay too much time trasformed, his mind is changed.
>As Beast started to turn into a feral monster, Gaston would start to turn into HIS vision of what women are.
>Due to the events of the last movie, Gaston has only one thing on his head - Belle - and see her as a manipulative Viper.
>So with time and living incognito, Gaston start to turn into a smart, cunning seductress that manipulates people around her, and like regular Gaston, she seeks constant praize from everyone, and likes to throw it in the face of others.
> Gaston fucking hates what he has become , but can do only one thing about this - plan her revenge.

Probably involves pretending to be a friend to Belle, trying to cuck her, and finding a way to kill Adam/Beast and maybe turn him back into a monster or what not.

Beauty and the Beast 2: The Revenge of Gaston
>>
File: Judge_Frollo.jpg (63KB, 625x891px)
Judge_Frollo.jpg
63KB, 625x891px
>tfw there's no show about frollo
>>
>>91286483
Stop posting Le Fou.
>>
>>91286731
No one wants to watch "The Adventures of a Perverted Old Man who can't get it up, so he decides to burn someone alive".
>>
>>91286803

Hey fuck you thatd be kinda fun to watch
>>
>>91287143
It would get old after a few episodes. The are only some many kinds of women that might catch an old Frenchman's eye before the idea gets stale.
>>
File: They're On To Me..jpg (22KB, 400x340px) Image search: [Google]
They're On To Me..jpg
22KB, 400x340px
>>91286765
>Le Fou
I've personally never had the pleasure of meeting him, but I'm told he's a very smart, and good looking guy.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (64KB, 509x755px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
64KB, 509x755px
>>
>>91282296
into a Beast obviously. He'd probably learn the same lesson. Beast was the same kind of asshole as Gaston really. I don't understand why Disney felt that he was beyond redemption and should die.
>>
>>91282296
a firework
>>
>>91287737
Because he literally stabbed Beast in the back, right after Beast spared his life. Much like the dickbag hunter in Tarazan, he caused his own death.
>>
>>91286656
Beat me to it.
>>
File: 1c0.png (886KB, 972x622px) Image search: [Google]
1c0.png
886KB, 972x622px
>>91286731
>He's never seen this piece of YTP genius
>>
>>91282296
I want the last song to be the Gaston song but about all the good stuff he's doing like building orphanages and fighting bandits
>>
>>91283524
Hey, I like this.
>>
>>91282296
My favorite part of this movie is that it spends a big chunk of its runtime establishing that everyone in town fucking adores Gaston. He gets his own song which is just people complimenting him. Everyone shows up to his wedding before he even pops the question. The entire town is ready to riot and kill the Beast just because he said so.

Then the Beast kills him and no one cares.

In fact they throw a party to celebrate the guy who killed Gaston hooking up with that girl they all think is weird.
>>
File: 1371502875174.png (203KB, 500x307px)
1371502875174.png
203KB, 500x307px
>>91290423
>>
>>91282296
Gaston did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>91286725
>implying the enchantress didn't also send him back in time and the curse eventually leads to him becoming belle and marrying the beast
>>
>>91283669
Someone posted a French comic with this exact premise, except the 'domineering Gaston-esque character' was another woman, but with a dick.
>>
>>91290546
that'd be meta as fuck.
>>
File: 143GtnM.png (818KB, 677x1024px) Image search: [Google]
143GtnM.png
818KB, 677x1024px
>>91290580
>>
>>91290876
That's the one
That fucking ending is the least satisfying and most forced 'sad' ending I've ever read
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.