[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S HAPPENING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: zim.png (374KB, 487x559px) Image search: [Google]
zim.png
374KB, 487x559px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMnV_eL-D7w

HE'S

B
A
C
K
>>
>>91279396
I'm optimistic after Samurai Jack, so sure let's do this then.

What will they change?
>>
>>91279396
Yes, lets resurrect that terrible fanbase.
>>
>>91279396
a little late for April Fools?
>>
Jesus just go to one of the existing threads you spergs
>>
oh boy here comes the autistic nigvader jim fanbase
>>
i guess they finally offered more money to Jhonen Vasquez than the amount of hate he has for the IZ fanbase.
>>
>>91280213
And just like that I remembered I'm on 4Chan and everyone is fucking terrible.
>>
>>91281250
Does Viacom have 10 billion dollars to give away like that?
>>
>>91279396
Did Gir ever get to be a mongoose?
>>
>>91279396
So is Jhonen Vasquez on this? If so why? I thought he hated the fanbase.
Confusing.
>>
>>91281603
https://twitter.com/JhonenV/status/849309006015455232
In his tweet he seems like he isn't involve, or he could be fucking with us.
>>
>>91279602
>What will they change?
Prepare yourself for bean mouth.
>>
Yay, now this autistic fan base can claw their way back into sight.
>>
>>91281949
It doesn't stand a chance against the new, more capable Autism Mark II fanbases we have today.
>>
>>91279396
Have any cringy reaction videos come out yet?
>>
File: hermit08.png (224KB, 348x312px) Image search: [Google]
hermit08.png
224KB, 348x312px
>>91281603
>>91281250
Isn't he also working in the comics?
>>
>>91281603
Just because he hates the fanbase doesn't mean he hates the show. Besides, he'll finally get something back on the air and some more money in his bank to make more personal projects that he himself wants to create.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/invader-zim-nickelodeon-animated-tv-movie-clip-1202022611/
>It was created by Jhonen Vasquez, who returns to shepherd the new incarnation.
>>
>>91279396
So, it will just be a TV movie?
>>
Is it going to wrap the series up like Jack? I'd be fine with that. I'm down with other shows jumping on the band wagon just to give us an ending.

>Clone High never ever
>>
>>91279396
I guess this is better than the tmnt 'adaptation' he was going to make
>>
*holds up spork*
>>
>>91281603
>>91282455
Maybe he can look back on the fanbase with nostalgia now, especially since it's been a while and most of the fandom has settled down from what he's seen with the comics.

Plus we can't forget Invader Zim somehow has a decent fanbase compared to Steven Universe and Undertale...Which is somewhat terrifying.
>>
>>91282593
damn i kinda liked his April
>>
>>91281830
he's mocking Trump's tweets by denying something he's obviously a part of, among other aspects.

I'm not bringing politics into it, I mean that's seriously what he's doing.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.