[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Villain for Jess Jones S2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Wouldn't she be perfect for Jessica Jones Season 2?
>>
>>91276109
I have a sneaking suspicion she's owned by Fox.
>>
Naw son, she'd be treated like a hero. Lack of dick = hero.
>>
>>91276127
Because of the Alpha flight thing? Doesn't both studios own Quicksilver Scarlett witch? She's Purple man's daughter, so how can they not own her?
>>
>>91276226

Tell that to Madame Gao. Bitch was the head villain this year.
>>
>>91276226
>Lack of dick = hero.
The most blatant piece a shit in JJ was a fucking Lesbian who the should been a man.
>>
>>91276296
>Should have been a man.

Honestly, if that was the worse they stole I wouldn't mind.

I think Purple woman sounds like an awesome villain.
>>
>>91276401

Awesomely boring and retreading.
>>
>>91276273
I'll give you that, but we still don't know the endgame with her.
>>91276296
Please, have you seen fan responses to Hogarth? They treat her like a saint!
>>
I found her more interesting as a self hating antihero than Purps with Tits.
>>
>>91276434
Because?
>>
>>91276449
Sow chaos and corrupt young men in tights so far.
>>
>>91276109
>villain Kara

AF v 4 was a mistake
>>
>>91276574
I can agree that the series butchered the characters and focused on Northstar too much.

But having Kara be a Canadian operative who comes at Jess for a bunch of reasons seems like a cool idea, not the least because unlike her Dad she can fight.
>>
>>91276109
>villain for JJ 2
>not a man
>>
>>91276109
No we already had to go through a whole season of Jessica Jones where she was retarded in her fight against Killgrave

What would stop Jessica from just snapping Kara's neck in the first episode?
>>
>>91276273
Gao did nothing wrong. Danny was the head villain this year.
>>
>>91277343

Kara has extensive combat training and is a covert government operative. Jessica would have to catch Kara while not hurting the hundreds of people she can take over.
>>
>>91277394
You know, she never lied to him. She told him the truth.
>>
File: AF 114 part 6.jpg (126KB, 642x323px) Image search: [Google]
AF 114 part 6.jpg
126KB, 642x323px
>>91277343

I have NO idea what Kara would do.
>>
is this one a rapist too?
>>
>>91279111
She tried to turn Northstar straight
>>
File: No More Gay.jpg (518KB, 1589x1489px) Image search: [Google]
No More Gay.jpg
518KB, 1589x1489px
>>91279162
She didn't know he was gay, he portrayed himself as a playboy at the time. She was a teenage girl.

Everyone tries to make Jean-Paul straight at some point.
>>
>>91279300
Jeanne-Marie being repulsed by the gay tracks, at least.
>>
When did she become a villain?

Fuck I hate Marvel.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.