[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cancel your fucking party Ginger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Cancel your fucking party Ginger
>>
I cant remember what i liked so much about this show when i was younger, I had nothing to relate to it
>>
File: 1282245736919.png (102KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1282245736919.png
102KB, 480x640px
Dodie was cancer.
Miranda was a bitch, but got humbled here and there.
Mitzi was queen bitch, and lost an eye for making Miranda look like Courtney.
Dodie was horrid, and got no repentance for her actions. Ginger still stayed friends with her.
Courtney should have became Ginger's friend and Dodie being demoted to Miranda's sidekick. At least then she'd get called out for being shitty by someone who had bitch tendencies but was still a friend.
Her mother was worse.
>>
>>91275312
Why was she so hateable? Were we supposed to like her?
>>
>>91275312
Looking at the art style is like putting acid into the eyes. They look like fucking alien abominations with cancer and down syndrome.
>>
>>91275438

I like the theme
>>
This show told me what a period was. As a male child it seemed horrible.
>>
>>91277696
This. Easily the worst looking Klasky Csupo cartoon.
>>
>>91278047
The entire artstyle would look better if they just moved the mouths up a bit.
The only place I want to see Ant-Eater mouths are in Yokkora doujins and on the animals themselves.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>The missing episodes didn't get aired until last year
>They were the ones that explained why Ginger and Darren broke up
The worst part is that they probably didn't even know the episodes were unaired when they did it.
>>
>>91275312
>Cancel your fucking party Ginger

Was this an episode?
>>
>>91278268
I vaguely remember that it was because Dodie had something planned.
It seems like she wanted it canceled because she couldn't make it, rather than planning another party at the same time.
>>
>>91278407
Wow, what a bitch.

Did she get any sort of comeuppance?
>>
>>91278455
If I remember right, they're not even friends in the future? I mean the black guy who cucks her still is, but she's not?
>>
>>91278678
No, Dodie and her are still friends. Ginger and Darren have a kid and it's Courtney who wasn't seen in the epilogue if memory serves me correctly.
>>
>>91275312
I always wanted her and her bitch of a mother to die.
>>
>>91279032
>Ginger and Darren have a kid
They get back together?
>>
>>91279032
>it's Courtney who wasn't seen in the epilogue
what really?

when I watched the show it felt like courtney was much more of a friend to ginger than dodie was.
>>
>>91279179
There was a mentioning that her getting phased out was due to one of the writers if not the creator wanting to make her a lesbian and having feelings for Ginger, but the execs nixed it. Funny enough, it was already doing things few kids show (Despite being on Teenick, it was still tame enough to air on Nickelodeon) tried to do (Interracial relationships, divorced parents, female puberty, etc.)

>>91279116
If the epilogue is anything to go by, yes. I remember when they got together, but not when they broke up.
>>
>>91279335
>wanting to make her a lesbian and having feelings for Ginger
Even as a kid I figured that was Courtney's reason for liking Ginger so much. Did they really not do anything overt to signify that?
>>
File: dodieFixed.png (200KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dodieFixed.png
200KB, 480x360px
>>91278078
Quick and dirty edit. Better or worse?
>>
>>91278268
IIRC it was because Dodie's bitch of a mother got in a fight with Ginger's mom and banned both Dodie and Hoodsey from having any contact with the Foutleys

This all happens like a few days before Ginger's birthday so Dodie can't go to it

Which is why Dodie wanted Ginger to cancel the party until Dodie's raging bitch of a mother calms down
>>
>>91279452
Eileen on the left.
>>
>>91279452
Move it down a hair and it's perfect.
>>
>>91279452
move the ears up
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.