[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*looks down*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: mulan.jpg (28KB, 615x446px) Image search: [Google]
mulan.jpg
28KB, 615x446px
*looks down*
>>
>>91273560
bandages
>>
>>91273560
>Realize Ping has Gyno
>Dont bring it cause of respect to a manly man despite having woman tits.
>>
Come to think of it, how come no one noticed until AFTER they tended to her wounds?
>>
>>91273572
>hey, does anyone know why the new guy keeps bandaging his chest? Does he have like an open wound there or something?
>>
>>91273592

Because most of the recruits were morons
>>
>>91273599

>be in army
>see fellow soldier with bandages on chest
>GEE I BET HE'S SECRETLY A WOMEN IN DISGUISE HIDING HIS BREASTS!

Sounds right.
>>
The movie ends with the Emperor bowing down to Mulan, and she looks at him and says, "wait, why do you have bandages on your chest, your Highness?"

And the Emperor winks at her.
>>
>>91273560
Shang notices that Ping have Gynecomastia.
>>
I would be completely ok if the live action version is just an epic war movie and the dragon and all supernatural elements are stripped out or left implied.
>>
>>91273560
Asian women dont have noticeable tits..... in anceint Chinese countryside farm village, GREATER THAN A CHUBBY DUDE
>>
>>91273560
>"Looks like I won't have to make a man out of you. Impressive bulge."
>"Thanks?"
>Mushu crawls out of Mulan's pocket "Something wrong with that boy"
>>
File: 1489808572566.gif (2MB, 368x367px) Image search: [Google]
1489808572566.gif
2MB, 368x367px
>>91273731
And then they fuck?
>>
>>91273560
>Nice
>>
>>91273604
>>91273592
I also recall,
Mulan/Ping sleeps in her own tent, they all wear the same armor and Mulan baths in the middle of the night when no one else is around
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.