[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I enjoy space adventure stuff. What are good space adventure comics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: valerian-and-laureline2.jpg (80KB, 404x793px) Image search: [Google]
valerian-and-laureline2.jpg
80KB, 404x793px
I enjoy space adventure stuff. What are good space adventure comics?
>>
File: ProphetEW_06-1.png (171KB, 585x900px) Image search: [Google]
ProphetEW_06-1.png
171KB, 585x900px
>>91272832
>>
>>91273053
This is about the fourth time I've seen this exact op with this exact image. Shilling for the movie?
>>
The Metamorphosis Odyssey
>>
>>91273053
Probably the best space adventure book I've ever read.

>>91273169
God I hope not. All it's doing is reinforcing just how bad the movie poster looks in comparison.
>>
Planetoid
Six from Sirius
Arzach
Aldebaran
Some Yoko Tsuno books
I forget the name of the book but there's an ongoing at the moment with a woman who's going to Titan to investigate her sister's death and there's weird shit going on on the transport, and some corruption going on with the mining company in charge. Some Alien vibes in the ship designs I feel
>>
Dreadstar
Nexus
Cosmic Marvel focusing on Starlin, Giffen, then DnA.
Legion although that's a mess.
Green Lantern had an incredible era a few years back, and it's usually good throughout the decades.
The Jodoverse. Either good art and writing, or batshit writing and good art.
Fear Agent
Lots of Star Wars.
The New Gods, mostly just Kirby's.

Honestly this might be it. Comics are light on pure sci-fi and fantasy. Shkt sucks yo.

>>91273362

Invisible Republic? Honestly no idea, but I've been meaning to look into that.
>>
>>91273362
Also hieroglyph by the guy that did age of reptiles, something Delgado.
>>
>>91273362

I only foind the first Planetpid mini to be serviceable. Is the second better?
>>
>>91273504
No not Invisible Republic, I read the first issue or so but it didn't grab me.

It's not Hadrian's Wall either, but I'm enjoying that too.
>>
>>91273504

Oh, Saga. Add Saga to this. It's sort of too modern and.... urban... but it's good.

It's not exactly hipster or sjw, but it plays around in those camps. The difference is Vaughan is a good writer.
>>
>>91273577

Yeah, I'm trying to be a big boy with my money, so I haven't picked up much from this odd little sci-fi Image wave. Sucks it hit right as I want to save.
>>
>>91273577
>>91273504
Remembered it, it was Southern Cross.

>>91273573
Not actually read it, I actually meant hieroglyph but I've seen a lot of ads for planetoid praxis so it got mixed up in my head
>>
>>91273644
>Southern Cross.

Ah. Another I've meant to read. Something about the aithor or artist rubbed me the wrong way, and Ican't remember what. So I bump it down my mental list as sethong shinier catches my eye. Not good, I know.

>Planetoid

Eh, it was fine. Give it a shot sometime.

What/who is Hieroglyph? I'm not sure I've heard of it.
>>
>>91272832

Black Science
>>
>>91273795
Hieroglyph's only 4 issues but it's amazing. The artist was Ricardo Delgado, he's visually great and really gets what can be done with comics, his age of reptiles book about dinosaurs is really good too.

This human explorer lands on a bug planet and tries to explore, document, understand and escape it.
>>
File: Nexus.jpg (797KB, 877x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Nexus.jpg
797KB, 877x1250px
Nexus
Alien Legion
Lone Sloane
Dirty Pair
Space Pinchy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.