[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will I like pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Jimmy_Hudson_(Earth-1610).jpg (41KB, 346x436px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy_Hudson_(Earth-1610).jpg
41KB, 346x436px
Really hoping they don't fuck up ressureXtion

Anyways just found out this guy exists and heard he's going to be in the X Blue team. I don't mind Laura atm but I hate the non lethal approach she takes. Is Jimmy any better?
>>
>>91270530
Jimmy is basically the protagonist from The Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Drift except instead of drifting, it's snikting.
>>
I hate that X-teams always have alternate universe characters on them. Make the book about mutants or make it about reality hoppers.
>>
>>91270530
No.
>>
>>91270530
No he's boring and bland and should have died with his universe.
>>
>>91270530
He represents everything that is wrong with the Ultimate X-men franchises.
>>
>>91270530

I loved the Ultimate Universe but I find him ridiculous. He was one of the symptoms of Loeb's decadence.
>>
>>91270530
Literally Wolverine's miles, but white.
>>
>>91270530
>. I don't mind Laura atm but I hate the non lethal approach she takes.
Why?
>>
>>91270530
Being Logan's son was his one and only character trait.
And his claws had a metal coating as a part of his mutation for no fucking reason.
What is he, a child of gay sex between Wolvering and Colossus?
>>
>>91270530
His character wasn't developed much in the Ultimate comics, so he's something of a blank slate. He could be okay if they do something with him other than "OMG my life is pain!". Logan and Laura already have that sewed up.
>>
>>91274172
Was he never revealed to be Ultimate Mimic?
>>
>>91270530
not really
>>
>>91276457
Well if they do bring him into 616 his whole thing would probably be "mah universe is gone!"
>>
At least he's white and straight.
>>
>>91278983
So was Bobby.
>>
>>91270530
How are they going to weave him into 616? His father is Logan. That's the easy part. But his mother is Magneto's wife who was still alive in the Ultimate Universe. Magneto already lost Wanda and Pietro to the power of synergy retcons, are they now going to say Logan cucked his wife?
>>
File: robert-big2.jpg (48KB, 640x369px) Image search: [Google]
robert-big2.jpg
48KB, 640x369px
So it's not Daken?

Because I don't like Daken, but I'd take him over this clownshoes. Ultimate X-Men sucked!
>>
>>91279069
Survivor of the multiversal collapse like OML

Or make him a twin and Magneto's real kid. Magda was still pregnant with twins at some point
>>
File: IMG_1535.png (370KB, 530x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1535.png
370KB, 530x508px
So he's Captain America with claws, while they make Logan's Hapa kid Daken a sociopathic bisexual.

Way to fight the white male/asian female meme Marvel. Fuck you. Is there an intern from r/asianmasculinity working at their offices or something?
>>
>>91278983
Well he's on a team with Jeen though...
>>
>>91270530
No
>>
>>91279069
No they can just say he survived from the Ultimate Universe there's literally no reason to change that.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.