[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hype up fanbase on social media and website and go as far

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_5691.jpg (64KB, 1338x976px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5691.jpg
64KB, 1338x976px
>hype up fanbase on social media and website and go as far to have promotional videos of human experimentation and all that blurtfeed stuff, hyping fanbase up for what could be an epic storyline following the federation, ricks escape from galactic high security prison, and humanities enslavement or even possible eradication
>season 3 premere rick instantly escapes and solves every single problem and everything is back to normal, like nothing ever happened
>next episode is pickle rick
>>
>>91266828
I'm surprised anyone expected anything else
>>
>>91266828
If you're watching R&M for some sorta 'EPIC STORYLINE', you're sadly mistaken and should lick my balls.
>>
>>91266828
> falling for ruses

You aren't very bright
>>
File: justinroiland[1].jpg (38KB, 580x406px) Image search: [Google]
justinroiland[1].jpg
38KB, 580x406px
>>91266828
>>81240245
>you want that sauce back
>make an autistic plan to convince mcdonalds to bring it back
>create a Back to the future parody pilot
>create a show based on that pilot
>create two ok seasons and make the show meme style , so you gain followers faster
>S3 is the time you execute your plan.
Genious or autism?
>>
>>91266828
Shut up bitch, Mike Tyson Mysteries is on.
>>
File: 13037034842132.png (148KB, 428x510px) Image search: [Google]
13037034842132.png
148KB, 428x510px
>Expecting a serious story out of HEY MARTY YOU NEED TO LICK MY BALLS
>>
>>91266828
Well, I was expecting Pickle Rick since they showed a storyboard of it at comic con.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-xREfdihtY
>>
>>91266828
>watching Rick and Morty for some grand narrative/story progression
>expecting this from what is essentially a crude BttF rip-off
>literally describes itself as "sci-fi rigamarole"
Dude...

>>91266930
Genius
https://twitter.com/McDonalds/status/848573499874709506

Apparently they're already working on bringing it back. Not surprising given the live action Mulan move coming out next year
>>
>>91266828
That was literally the ENTIRE joke
and you missed it
>>
>>91266886
This pretty much sums it up.
THREAD OVAH!
>>
>>91266886
The entire episode was epic though. It played off their continuity in ways I never expected, specifically because they're usually so irreverent.
>>
>>91267038
>THREAD OVAH!
What the fuck are you doing? You realize you have to be 18 or older to use this site, right?
>>
File: 1349669355059.png (369KB, 429x433px) Image search: [Google]
1349669355059.png
369KB, 429x433px
>>91267053

>Epic
>>
>>91266930
>Have [A Replaceable Throw Away Plot Device]
>Sell it to [The Highest Bidding Advertisement Firm]
>This time it happened to be [McDonalds]
>They make [A Replaceable Throw Away Plot Device] into [Mulan peroid sauce] as a means of viral advertisement for the new Mulan movie in 2018
>get tool bags to think they have an original idea of advertising for free for you
>>
>>91267057
your autism is very easy to flare up
>>
File: IMG_5638.jpg (45KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5638.jpg
45KB, 500x316px
>series has great serious episodes like Auto Erotic Assimilation
>ITS A JOKE SERIES DUMBASS THE CREATORS DONT GO ANYWHERE PAST THAT LICK MY BALLS MORTY XDDDD
>>
>>91267147
>>>/out/
>>
File: 1302381743667.gif (3MB, 230x130px) Image search: [Google]
1302381743667.gif
3MB, 230x130px
>>91267176
not even the original anon, but good one!
>>
>>91267158

>Rick was brought to suicide by a bad break up

Was I the only one who thought this was supposed to be a joke? Like how rick fancies himself being above it all but is brought to his emotional peak by something mundane.
>>
>>91266828
honestly, I hated a lot of season 2, season 1 felt a lot more hedonistic and petty, while season 2 tried to shove some 'oh man he hurts inside he a human!' characterization down rick's throat

bring on the darkest season
>>
>>91267195
>always forgetting the post-credit scene where Rick desperately tries to get Unity back and gets cock blocked by Beta7.
>>
>>91266930
How do you make a show meme style? Is it like how they made Samurai Jack?
>>
Need I remind you idiots that #1 there is nothing that is stopping this episode from being an elaborate April Fools joke #2 a broadcast date and episode number does not mean shit, nor do production numbers, etc... If Harmon or Roiland came out and said the episode wasn't part of the continuity guess fucking what? It isn't part of the continuity. That is the power of the creator of a fictional narrative.
>>
>>91267133
You retards realize there won't be a McDonalds promotion for the new Mulan for the same reasons there weren't any for the new Beaty & The Beast, or Jungle Book or Cinderella or Maleficent or Wreck It Ralph or whatever, right?

Because Disney decided that they don't want to associated with McDs image of fat poor kids, so they switched their fast food tie-in contracts to Subway, which is healthier by the slimmest of margins.
>>
>>91267212
If episode 2 of this season just shows Rick waking up in a Shoneys I'm gonna be so happy
>>
>>91267218
It doesn't matter. They could bring it back without the name Mulan on it and people would still be thrilled and they'd still get a huge sales boost.
>>
>>91267218
(Citation needed)
>>
>>91267212
>All the promotional material on CN still says Rick and Morty Season 3 this summer. Playing the April 1st every day this week at 10 as part of the promotion.
>It's fake guys. Elaborate joke.
>>
>>91267208

What does that have to do with what I said?
>>
>>91267212
Do you realize how much of a terrible move that would be on their part? Plus they already got the promotions out for the second episode so lick lick lick my balls
>>
>>91267212
>#1 there is nothing that is stopping this episode from being an elaborate April Fools joke
Except, y'know, animation is expensive, especially one like this premiere where the entire third act and most of the second is a symphony of cartoon violence. I think it's far more likely they decided to be punk rock about continuity than that they blew a good chunk of their budget on a fake-out episode.
>>
>>91267241
Elaborating on your point, Anon. The serious moment of attempted suicide is rebuffed by Rick humiliating himself by showing how desperate he is to get Unity back further pointing out how Rick isn't above it all.
>>
>>91267259
>Except, y'know, animation is expensive
I didn't say it wasn't an episode.
It doesn't matter. Whether it was or wasn't a joke the episode is still an episode.
Expense doesn't change that.
>>
>>91267255
>Plus they already got the promotions out for the second episode so lick lick lick my balls
Show me, bitch.
I don't see so much as a fucking air date.
>>
>>91267278
You're arguing it's an "April Fool's prank", i.e. that when the show "really" returns, they'll go "HAHA JK here's the REAL version of how Rick escapes" and then proceed to air a second, completely different episode that, what, validates your obsession with the show's DEEPEST LORE more?

I don't really get why you guys wanna buy this theory, but you're the one who said >>91267212
>there is nothing that is stopping this episode from being an elaborate April Fools joke
>>
>>91267300
I don't understand what you point is any more, if you ever had one. You first actual defense, which you now seem to have dropped, was that it would mean they paid for an extra episode. It doesn't have to be an extra episode. They could have simple decided that one of the episodes would be an April Fools joke. Its no more of a stretch then the episodes where they just recorded improv and had them animated it, in fact it could have been done specifically to fill the void of a production number that they had no ideas for.
>>
>>91267287
>pickle rick animatic
>pickle rick promotion after the episode aired
Don't make me spoonfeed you look em up
>>
>>91267350
I did look it up, faggot.
The closest thing I've found says the season has not actually started and that more episodes won't be coming for atleast months.
This was nothing more than a sneak peak because of all the bitching about how late the season is, and possibly an April Fools joke.
>>
>>91267350
you're gonna have to spoonfeed him m8
>>
>>91267329
>You first actual defense, which you now seem to have dropped, was that it would mean they paid for an extra episode.
...No.

That wasn't my point at all you idiot.

My point is it would be a poor use of their budget to do a "joke" noncanonical episode that uses so much of their animation budget, as season premieres are wont to do. And even if they did, why choose to do it as an alternate version of a season premiere? You're obligated to either show us how Rick "really" escaped, or move forward acting as though it happened, but the episode depicting it is noncanonical now.

Why?

You still haven't explained why you think the premiere is noncanonical other than your taking its early airdate way too literally.

Occams razor: it's far more likely that AS went "Gee our last few April Fools things were nothing special, and people seem to be worried about all the delays of R&M, let's kill two birds with one stone and give them a surprise look at the first episode of season 3!"

than that the producers of R&M decided to spend a season premiere's budget on a fake-out season premiere specifically intended to air on April Fool's, which would only be funny months later when you find out "Haha fooled you, jk four month delayed April Fool's!", and then render that episode permanently pointless forevermore.

This isn't like Great Expectations or that Terrence & Phillip episode of SP, this shit actually tidies up most of the plot threads of season 2 and moves forward, and you wanna pretend it "doesn't count" just because it HYPOTHETICALLY POSSIBLY COULD MAYBE BE SHUT UP YOU DUNNO REEEE
>>
When the episode opened with him talking about having escaped the prison already I took it at face value for about 2 seconds because of course they're not going to keep dramatic plotline going that long. The episode was a pleasant surprise from then on.
>>
>>91267209
just check the last episode
>Rick say something coherent then suddenly
>HUR DUR MORTY IT WAS A RUSE FUCK U MORTY LOLOLOL etc
Also check the other episodes like the purgue one or the human park
>>
>>91267393
>as season premieres are wont to do
IT WASN'T THE SEASON PREMIERE
THE SEASON IS NOT YET AIRING
>>
>>91267108
In scale, dipshit.

Read a book.
>>
>>91267393
Adult Swim has premiered stuff on April 1st before too - The Room, Saved By The Bell, nobody went back and retroactively accused those of having been made specifically to troll [as]'s audience. The "April Fool's prank" of AS is usually airing a special surprise, unlisted, and/or just adding mustaches or farts or a laugh track over their regular programming. There's no reason whatsoever for Roiland & Harmon to make a special episode just to troll us all, and if that was their intent, they did a shitty job cuz 98% of people seemed to love it, the only ones butthurt are J/a/ck/offs who never saw the show before April 1st anyway, and a handful of autists going "NO NO IT'S A PRANK IT MUST BE NONCANONICAL NOT WITHOUT MUH JERRY!!!"
>>
>>91267405
"Season premiere" in this context refers to the first episode of a season, just as "season finale" can still be used to describe the last episode of a season, even after it airs for the first time. But don't pretend you didn't know that.
>>
>>91267454
Show me where Adult Swim specifically refers to this episode as the "season premiere".
And also, if you're going to be that, one may as well say it wasn't a season premiere but rather an "episode premiere", AS THE SEASON HAS NOT PREMIERED YET.
>>
>>91266981
>McNugga-Lubba-Dub-Dub
Fucking killed me.

>>91267218
>>91267237
Subway have been a Disney advertising partner since the 90's. McDonald's were dumped in 2006.
>people are only noticing 11 years later
http://articles.latimes.com/2006/may/08/entertainment/et-mcdonalds8
>>
>>91267474
Oh my god, this is way too autistic for me to deal with.
>>
>>91267474
I wonder how hard your mind will break when the show returns and you understand how wrong you are.

Like, we can go round and round in circles but it won't be proven to you until it happens.

Are you gonna kill yourself you fat asthmatic autismo?
>>
>>91267545
Are you trying to imply that I'd care whether or not its an April Fools joke? My point isn't that it IS an April Fools joke, my point is that it COULD be. It is a fact that the season is not airing however and it is also a fact that we do not know what will happen in the next episode and won't know for months.
>>
>>91267474
Jesus Christ you are dumb. It's a wonder you are able to type in complete sentences without shitting yourself. How the fuck does a person get this stupid and how do we quarantine them out of /co/
>>
File: 41352488.jpg (30KB, 386x411px) Image search: [Google]
41352488.jpg
30KB, 386x411px
>>91267531
>Disney won't associate with McDonald's because "muh fat kids", but openly associates with the company that's been associated with pedophiles on two separate occasions now.
>>
>>91267576
What exactly is stupid about anything I've said?
>>
>>91266930
Someday I will have the power to bring back the original fry dipping sauces from back when they didn't go full retarded and add sugar into every little thing
>>
>>91267612
You're thinking to small, friend.
One day, I hope to create an adult cartoon with such a large following that I will be able to force Jack in the Box to changing their fast food restaurants back to their original glory. The straws will be blue again, they'll give out those little foam Jack heads for your radio antennae, the burgers will be wrapped and not boxed and most importantly, the burgers will be their original sizes.
>>
>>91267565
>Are you trying to imply that I'd care whether or not its an April Fools joke? My point isn't that it IS an April Fools joke, my point is that it COULD be.
That's what's even stupider. Why bother trying to argue a fundamentally unprovable hypothetical?

I could just as easily say "THE SUN WON'T COME UP TOMORROW, SHUT UP, YOU DON'T KNOW!"
>>
>>91267683
>a fundamentally unprovable hypothetical?
Its no more unlikely than being able to correctly call a coin flip and yet you are behaving as though there is no chance on the face of the Earth that it could have been an April Fools joke.
There is more than enough evidence to suggest its entirely possible. Adult Swim has been known to pull April Fools Day jokes every year, one year of note being the time they announced they would be airing the Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie on tv before its release (which they did do, in indistinguishably compressed resolution in the corner of the screen), Adult Swim is often a platform for more unusual avant-garde programs, Rick & Morty is a show that almost certainly doesn't take itself seriously, we know they wouldn't have a problem spending an entire episode on an April Fools joke as they have spent two entire episodes on random one of improv bits and, once again, the season is not actually airing yet and there is no date for when it will begin airing. Your refusal to admit its possible makes you look like a child.
>>
>>91267474
Because none of us have ever heard this before on tv
>tonight see an encore showing of [insert show] finale
BUT ITS NOT A FINALE BECAUSE THE SEASON ENDED
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kill yourself
>>
>>91267759
Are you honestly this retarded?
What grade are you in? Did you fail english?
>>
>>91267108
what else do you call two massive space stations getting rammed into each other, and an intergalactic empire tearing itself to shreads?
>>
>>91267777
Listen here quads McGee. Clearly you struggle with deduction. So I'll help.

I purposely posted something retarded, something that anyone would say is retarded. But I posted it to contrast your post.
You see. Saying the sneak peak of the premiere, is not a premiere because the season is not airing. Is just as retarded as saying that's not the finale because the season is on re-runs.
Finale and premiere (in this context) are just titles we give to first and last episode.
>>
>>91267853
>I purposely posted something retarded
Yeah, I know. You're still doing it. Look here

>Saying the sneak peak of the premiere, is not a premiere because the season is not airing.
I never said it wasn't a premiere. It was the premiere of a new episode. It was not a premiere of the season because, and I still cannot believe you haven't wrapped your head around this, the season isn't airing. As for your ramblings about a finale let me say this. Let's say there's a play, ok? The play has a finale to the story. The production of shows also has a finale, the last show they perform. The big musical number at the end has a finale of its own. Are you starting to understand yet?
>>
File: file.png (26KB, 1239x309px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
26KB, 1239x309px
>>91267888
You're an idiot.

http://www.adultswim.com/videos/rick-and-morty/
Here's [AS] calling it a "Season Premiere". Does that calm your autism?
>>
>>91267944
Whoever put that page up is an idiot.
You'll have proof of that next week when no new episode airs. And the next week when it happens again. And the next week, and the next week, and the next week, and the next week.
>>
File: file.png (6KB, 582x209px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
6KB, 582x209px
>>91267958
Is Roiland an idiot too?
https://twitter.com/JustinRoiland/status/849011281172471808
>>
>>91267888
I don't know you can't get your head around this. Especially when 3-4 people have told you how autistic you are.

We know this is the new Rick and morty.
We know last season he ended up in max security space prison.
We know the promo leading up to the episode was him being taken from his cell block to be interrogated.
We know this is how the episode starts.
We know this is a sneak peak of season 3.
Giving all that information, one could infer the episode in question is the first episode of season 3. Assuming you understand what premiere means, you would then be able to grasp the episode in question is a premiere episode of season 3. Making it the season premiere episode.
Your autistic ass can't separate a season premiere episode from a season start. You think one means other. They don't.
>>
File: i love you dad.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
i love you dad.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
>>91267158
>series has great serious episodes like Bart the Daredevil
>ITS A JOKE SERIES DUMBASS THE CREATORS DONT GO ANYWHERE PAST THAT WHY YOU LITTLE XDDDD

It was a 2 second 'emotional' scene to bookend a comedy episode you fucking sperg.
>>
>>91267988
He didn't call it a premiere.
>>
>>91267958
How are you not getting your head around this.
What is it you're not getting?
>>
>>91267997
>Season 3 Episode 1
>Not the season premiere
L O L
>>
So was the Citadel of Ricks always hidden in our Rick's dimension?
>>
>>91267988
I mean, he is. But that's beside the point.
>>
>>91268028
No I think they have a dimensional shift like Ricks ship.
Like in that episode in which they drop off Jerry and they like phase into another dimension where there's an asteroid with cities built on it
>>
>>91268022
>Not the season premiere
>L O L
What's the air date of the next episode?
>>
>>91268059
Dude seriously. When they start the season you're going to see the season premiere episode and then the new episode. Your autistic ass can
>Reeeeeeee
All night and nothing will change.
>>
>>91267578
Pedos don't want no chubby kids
>>
>>91266981

You mean that McDonalds already had Szechuan sauce planned for the live action movie and someone who actively tries to preempt an obvious move tried to preempt it for media importance?

What a fucking shock.

He's definitely intelligent as proven in season 1 but I guarantee he had nothing to do with the sauce being made again.
>>
>>91267578
wait what
i've missed this, what happened to associate subway with pedos?
>>
You lore-fags are such babies. If you want good narrative read a good book. Or watch a good movie that isn't animated and that is still widely discussed despite being over 15 years old.
>>
>>91268421
Just google subway Jared, should work
>>
>>91266828
> Rick suddenly changing his attitude after listening to Jerry be a dick
> Then turning himself in as Jerry and saying he likes balls
> Only reason he was at the wedding was because jerry

How could you not see his revenge taking place?
>>
File: 1488891147481.jpg (10KB, 232x194px) Image search: [Google]
1488891147481.jpg
10KB, 232x194px
>>91267053
>>91267038
>>91267212
>>91267474
and people wonder why RaM is always called RedditaM

>>91266963
this guy gets it
>>
>>91266930
I think autistic genius would be the best term
>>
>>91267259
>Except, y'know, animation is expensive
>Mc'Donalds product placement
>Samsung phone reveal

I'm pretty sure it paid for itself.
I'm going with the "Rick is still in the brainalyzer" theory.
>>
>wanting the show to focus on anything other than rick and morty going on adventures
what happened to this place
>>
>>91268128
For the last time, McDonalds and Disney had a falling out well over a decade ago. McDonalds hasn't promoted a Disney movie since.
>>
>>91266828

>Yfw the "premiere" is all inside of rick's mind. He's been trying to escape the machine but hasn't yet.

>Episode ends, then replays "And that's how I escaped the galactic prison."
>>
>>91268556
Speaking of Reddit.
>Well, there goes my trust. I look forward to possibly seeing the next episode next week but who knows? Maybe they will decide we want to watch something else again and show that.
Will there be an episode next week? Maybe? They said there will be but hey, apparently that doesn't mean anything.
Samurai Jack fans are still salty.
>>
>>91268556
Mike Tyson Mysteries is just as reddit as R&M.
>>
>>91266930
Genius
Not gonna lie, I'd do the same for Burger King Jalapeno Poppers, or McDonald's Flatbread Sandwiches
>>
>>91271058
Dude.
>>
>>91267578
Two pedos? I know jared. Who's the other?
>>
>>91266828
>expecting some sort of epic storyline in R&M

Do you also watch Bob's Burgers for the plot?
>>
>>91272868
>comparing Bobs Burgers to Rick and Morty
Oh boy-o that's a new kind of retarded
>>
File: 1471151446838.png (1MB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1471151446838.png
1MB, 600x900px
>mfw this april fools gag turns out the episode itself is april fools and didn't happen, and we go back to the continuity of s2
>>
>>91267437
Thats not how it was used. You have to go back.
>>
>>91270995
McDonald's can still sell Szechuan sauce, it doesn't need to have the name Mulan on it
>>
>>91274448
Ok so why would they just randomly start selling mulan sauce?
>>
>>91274224
>"If I call people retarded, then I win the argument"

Nice one, bro
>>
At the end of season 2 they wrote themselves into a corner, Dan Harmon acknowledged as such. This episode they figured out how to write their way out of it in an entertaining way. This show SHOULD be fun episodic adventures like "Lawnmower Dog". There will still probably be an ongoing plot with Jerry
>>
>>91274643
>episodic
Haven't seen a dog in R&M since that episode.
>>
>>91274643
>At the end of season 2 they wrote themselves into a corner
No they didn't. There were a million possibilities to go from where S2 left off.

If the end of S2 was your idea of a corner, then I'm glad you're not a writer.
>>
>>91274738
You seem to think "episodic" (which means self contained) means "serialized"
>>
>>91266828
Where's that picture from? Did they release a preview for the next episode?
>>
>>91267402
fuck you
>SHE SHOT ME MORTY! S-SHE PURGED ME
>>
>>91274879
Yeah, they did.
https://youtu.be/4P5OK7c9xiM

Storyboard from the episode:
https://youtu.be/d-xREfdihtY
>>
File: tumblr_onw3yuXJGw1vv5oolo1_1280.jpg (327KB, 980x861px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onw3yuXJGw1vv5oolo1_1280.jpg
327KB, 980x861px
>>91275580
I require more art of Mortidip and Mortibel
>>
I didn't mean epic like star wars or something. I meant like we'd have regular rick and morty episodes with the federation still on earth and the rick government still around. They threw away those potential subplots and now it's like the first 3 episodes of season 1. Pointless.
>expecting plot from rick and morty
Yes i'm expecting a fucking plot. A plot from a show with episodes like Rick Potion 9 and The Ricks Must be Crazy. And you are autistic if you don't see the creators aren't here just for genital jokes.
>>
>>91275735
Selfcest bestcest.
>>
>>91275948
We need art of Summer walking in on them
>>
>>91267578
Didn't Disney cut ties with PewDiePie because of the anti semitic stuff?

Why didn't they cut off Subway?
>>
>>91275948
>>91276015
Jokes about confusing attempts to apply normal morality to a sci-fi scenario would be easy here. Is it incest? Can Jerry and Beth exert parental authority over both of them?
>>
File: tumblr_ontkc1v9AB1uk2jl1o1_1280.png (680KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ontkc1v9AB1uk2jl1o1_1280.png
680KB, 1080x1080px
>>91276318
>Is it incest? Can Jerry and Beth exert parental authority over both of them?
Well, the persisting theory is that they're twins like the character they're a reference to.
So, yes to both
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.