[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WOODY HARRELSON JUST GOT CONFIRMED FOR BULLSEYE IN DAREDEVIL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (26KB, 378x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 378x436px
WOODY HARRELSON JUST GOT CONFIRMED FOR BULLSEYE IN DAREDEVIL SEASON 3

GET HYPE
>>
>>91264629
You got a source there faggot?
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 132x171px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 132x171px
>>91264653
>>
>being hype for anything Netflix after DD S2
>>
Bullseye huh? Gee I wonder what hes going to do.
>>
>>91264681
Both seasons had strong starts and weak endings. The highs AND lows of Season 2 were more extreme.
>>
>>91264629
>No Source
Now why you gotta go and get my hopes up like that?
>>
So is he gonna be there for like 4 episodes before ninjas show up and steal the plot characters vaguely reference other movie in the most retarded was possible "the incident" as the plots are stretched to the breaking point until Fisk performance steals the show
>>
>>91265122
Of all the things to complain about, you're triggered by the phrase "the incident"?
>>
>>91265928
>being surprised by /tv/fags retardedness
>>
>>91265984
>retardedness
I'm surprised by your retardation.
>>
why you gotta do this to me, man?
>>
In theory that's a dope idea, but's he's too old and vegan to be Bullseye. Of course with the level of Netflix choreography they might be fine.
>>
>>91264629
Bull Oney
>>
obviously Bullseye will be cast as Asian, so "fake and gay"
>>
He'd actually be a pretty fucking cool Miller era Bullseye.
>>
>>91265122
You don't understand, it was Frank who hijacked Elektra's plot.
>>
>>91265122
No Ninjas will be done with after Defenders god willing.
>>
File: 28413656070_42073041ac_m.jpg (12KB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
28413656070_42073041ac_m.jpg
12KB, 240x135px
>another white man
>>
>>91265122
The ninja subplot will be out of the way after Defenders is done, just like how Iron Man 2, Thor and Captain America got all the GUYS THE AVENGERS INITIATIVE LMAO shit out of their system as basically commericials for Avengers.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.