[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think he'll die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: aku.png (105KB, 718x1111px) Image search: [Google]
aku.png
105KB, 718x1111px
>>
been dead since 2006
>>
>>91262705
For my ideal ending to happen, he would have to be dead. I'm 80% certain he'll die, but I'm 100% sure I want him to die for Jack's happy ending that I've concocted in my mind.
>>
>>91262705
Aku is an entity, not a being.
>>
>>91262705
i want jack to die and become a god
>>
File: cry.gif (151KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
151KB, 500x400px
>>91262774
why anon
>>
File: bcasg.jpg (128KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
bcasg.jpg
128KB, 1200x675px
>>91265063
>>
How do you guys think he'll accept death?
>>
>>91265063
At the rate he's suffered and put up with shit I'll settle no less for him getting fucked by Amaterasu herself while the other gods who made the sword hold him up like goddamn bedposts
>>
>>91262705
I think he'll just end up being sealed again, but I bet Jack will think of a way to make it stick this time.
>>
>>91265138
This entire long journey has seen Aku slowly, inevitably, agonizingly become more human. He will have no CHOICE but to accept his own mortality.

Just like Jack and the rest of us.
>>
Follow up question:

Will Jack ever get back to the past?

Personally, I think he either
>will, because that's the whole point
or he'll
>end up in some super crazy situation but still solve the problem
>>
>>91265194
He'll go back but he is absolutely not surviving.
>>
>>91262705
Yep. But first we'll have an episode that will remind everyone what a total monster he is since people still think of him as a joke meme character. Once he's been properly established as a hellspawn of raw evil energy, then Jack will wipe him out and tie a nice ribbon on this story.
>>
File: 80 years later.jpg (17KB, 680x143px) Image search: [Google]
80 years later.jpg
17KB, 680x143px
>>91265230
>yfw Aku goes so mad with rage he burns the entire planet down in a massive cataclysm
>>
File: Samurai Jack feels bad.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai Jack feels bad.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>91262705
>>91265063

>Jack defeats Aku
>Aku is in the sword and only just "sealed" like what happened with his father waiting to be sealed into something and eventually break out
>Jack impales himself tangling their essences
>As a result, Aku "dies" and both pass
>At this point Aku is in the gods realm and they fuck his shit up
>Jack reunites with his family and friends from both timelines who have passed
>Ashi takes the sword and becomes "The Samurai" of the future and helps guide it to prosperity now that Aku is gone
>Jack is given a funeral with all the factions that he positively affected attending
>Ends with Ashi looking over the horizon in her own Samurai gear with the sword
>>
>>91265230
I wonder what Aku's going to do now they've got a real age rating to play with
I hope they don't go too edgy with it
>>
>>91265422
Exactly senpai, jack simply going back to the past is a waste. his suffering needs to end and living with over 50 years of trauma with more to come from the past is too much.
>>
>>91262774
Why'd you have to open those wounds, anon?
>>
>>91265557
I could see a moment where during a fight either Jack or Ashi (if she face turns and helps him during the final fight) get impaled into a wall by the shoulder or something
>>
If he doesn't then what's the fucking point of bringing the show back?
The point was to finish the story.
>>
File: Samurai_Jack_AKU_by_tAlpAzzo.jpg (45KB, 800x604px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai_Jack_AKU_by_tAlpAzzo.jpg
45KB, 800x604px
>>91265557
One of the previews shows him taking out an army by himself so we can expect crazy shit like that.

One of the best things about Aku as a character is how versatile he is and how his comedic aspects blend well into the really horrible shit he does.
Like the episode where Jack starts to become Aku. It all starts with comedic shenanigans, with Aku being affected by a cold. But then he just sneezes at Jack, and that comes the closest to actually killing him than anything else in the series ever did. And then later we see him brutally attack those monks and rant about how he'll devour them all.
Or the Jack and the zombies. It starts with a grumpy Aku just whining at his throne. But when he fights Jack there is that intense sequence of him chasing across the entire graveyard and going for the kill with that manic look on his face.

Aku is funny but he's not treated as a joke, his funny moments just make it easier for us to forget that he's one of the most powerful and evil villains ever put in a cartoon. Everyone forgets this is a demon that crucified dogs and reduced villages to rubble for kicks. And this, ultimately, just makes his eventual evil deeds have a much greater impact.
I'm expecting some really dark shit to happen, especially now with the mature rating
>>
>>91265422
Watch out!
>>
>>91262774
Anon! Put some respect on Mako!
>>
File: 5fMPubb.jpg (425KB, 1500x2120px) Image search: [Google]
5fMPubb.jpg
425KB, 1500x2120px
When is new Jack?

>>91262705
trap him in a void or deadzone or painting forever or something, muh cycles
>>
>>91262705
Can someone post mega for 2nd and 3rd episodes?
>>
>>91266048
Aku infection is one of my favorites, the bit where he's walking into town and his twitchy Aku hand is flicking his sword in and out of its sheath is a really memorable detail.
>>
File: IMG_7793.png (530KB, 720x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7793.png
530KB, 720x542px
>>91262774
>>91265685
>entire show and music theme is about getting to back to the past
>in the end he doesnt go back to the past
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slKFgWuiMhI
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.