[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of it so far?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

What do you think of it so far?
>>
>>91257013
The best book currently on the shelf. Maybe even the best thing ever printed by DC. Rebirth is really pushing nit only the genre, but the whole medium forward.
>>
Jasonfags masturbate to it I believe.
>>
It's the best book, can't wait for Artemis to dom Red Hood.
>>
It kind of falls into the general Rebirth area of pretty good but not great.
>>
I can't decide if it's actually good or if I just have low standards for Lobdell Red Hood after the last 5 years of shit
>>
>>91257597
But dat Marvel diversity though.
>>
Liking it so far, despite only having the first issue and reading the rest online.
>>
What the fuck is this?

Bizarro, Batzarro, and Wonder Bizarman form the Bizarro League with the Green Bizantern and the Flizarash and the Bizartian Manzarro? Do they watch over the Worldzarro from the Bizzower and go bizzowntown to get bizaffel and byros?
>>
>>91259473
I'd read it.
>>
>>91259473
I just actually fucking realized they're all the opposites of Batman, Superman, and Wonderwoman,
I may be retarded but that's neato
>>
>>91258191

hmmmm>>91257597
>>
Don't know why people call it the greatest but it is definitely good. I enjoy how it has Jason and Bruce reconcile and acknowledge their difference, it's good having batdad over abusive angry batman.
>>
>>91257013
Bizarro best boy, I fear he may be killed off later
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.