[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Judge Anderson and Judge Hershey friends or what?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Are Judge Anderson and Judge Hershey friends or what?
>>
>>91255102
is Dredd the only scientist who wears his helmet?
>>
I doubt it. Hershey has no time for bullshit, and Anderson is high strung and flighty by nature.
>>
>>91255102
Just because they're the only girls doesn't automatically mean they're friends.

>>91255148
>scientist
Is shooting people a field of science?
>>
>>91255148
>scientist
>>
>>91256216
You can make it science when you factor in the ballistics of the bullet, the mechanics and metallurgy of the firearm, the chemistry of the gunpowder and the biology of the target.
>>
>>91256711
Yeah but then you're Tek-Div.
>>
>>91256216
>Is shooting people a field of science?

For Dredd.
>>
>>91255148
No. It used to be far more common in the early issues but some of the fodder judges wear their helms 24/7 still.

Now if you meant Tek-Dev then they don't even have helms from what I recall.
>>
They've barely interacted with each other, unfortunately, but Hershey's gone to bat for her a couple of times and definitely values her abilities.
>>
>>91255102
Judge Hershey is the cutest judge.
>>
>>91260295
yeah but DeMarco is the babe of the three
>>
>>91260333
That's wrong though. Hershey is the sexiest, I wouldn't mind being arrested by her.
>>
>>91260554
you would creep
>>
>>91260295
My 50 years-old Chief Judge can't possibly be this cute.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.