[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We Bare Bears

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: 161117213741459.png (533KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
161117213741459.png
533KB, 1280x738px
>Grizzly the Movie - Grizz gets cast in a movie about a grizzly bear, but soon realizes the movie's depiction of grizzly bears is not what he had in mind.
>>
I love this show but I'm honestly shocked it hasn't been canceled yet.
>>
>>91255098

They just renewed it.
>>
Oh gosh, Grizz is too pure to realize he's being played.
>>
>Ice Bear senses impending code violations

Truly the animals are more in tune with nature than us.
>>
Its been forever since I have seen the show. Last episode I saw I rhink was the Island one. Gonna see if I can get back into seeing this show again.

Also, Ice Bear best bear.
>>
>"Estelle, we need some more vocals for this commercial!"
>"Lol no."
>"Okay..."
>>
>>91255329
Well better rush that because it's new episodes every day this month.
>>
At least this ended on a high note.
Was getting worried they'd be shit on entirely.
>>
>>91254914

Crap, forgot they're doing a new ep a day this month.

>capture bro don't fail me now!
>>
>>91255953
There were some early leak links on /trash/ but I couldn't get them to work.
>>
>>91255953
Could always catch the repeat in a little under two hours.
>>
>>91257017

I've only got access to an east coast feed so I'll just to wait I guess.
>>
>>91254914
wait what?
>>91255098
even clarence is canceled. the good times are over. i should have known this decade would leave no traces behind of its goodness
>>91255384
wait WHAAAAAT?
>>
>>91255953
this. mega when?
>>91257017
if someone streams it, sure
>>91255384
'kipedia disagrees, but it does list episodes sprinkled randomly throughout april
>>
>>91257956
>kipedia disagrees
Commercials are saying every weekday.
Now, CN likes to hide things for TTGO sure but they've been pushing that one.
>>
>>91257956
These are today and tomorrow's episodes. I dunno why they wouldn't work, just download the .mkvs.
>>
>>91259409
https://mega.nz/#F!qc1wGLoY!OdkPIOaSSBh8v-6eoojjvA
I forgot the link, I'm dumb.
>>
>>91259404
cant wait!
so someone bring me up to date, because... watchcartoon has up to season 2 episode 22, christmas parties.. toonova has that plus randomly episode 25 after that, updated in february... did we have a leak? i don't even remember. what are we up to?
>>
>>91259487
The only episode I think hasn't aired in the USA but elsewhere is Panda's Friend. And besides today's episode, Grizzly the Movie, only tomorrow's episode was leaked, which is Anger Management.
>>
>>91255384
>new episodes every day this month.
>every day this month
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!
>>
>>91259409
>>91259465
Still not working for me.
>>
>>91259575
ah, okay thanks
this one toonova has is indeed Panda's Friend. watching it now.
hooooly shit. Panda pulled a straight up Bill in the Harmonaholics.
that said, why doesn't Ice Bear like non-meat-based anime? he seems like he'd like the really artistic stuff.
>>
>>91259635
in other words "let's burn off an entire season in one month because we hate our shows"
CN really, really hates its shows right now. It's like every time a paycheck shows up they go "this money is filthy, it was caused by good cartoons we greenlit that rescued our channel. I want those gone. I want no more money"
>>
>>91259409
>>91259708

I think Mega has some back-end per-user data cap. I know I've heard other anon's bitching about it before.

For what it's worth it worked just fine for me.
>>
>>91259465

>>91259855 here, also THANKS!
>>
>>91259409
how the fuck did I miss this post? and how did I miss that post when i ctrl-f'd mega?
>>
>>91259465
several thanks, my chum. I will buy you milkshakes if I ever see you.
>jorts dog
hehehehehe
>>
>we need a bear
why dont they just get a prescription from Dr. Medicine?
>>
is it just me or today's episode's writing is better than of an average episode from the previous season?
glad to finally see the episodes which weren't written in a hurry like the previous ones
>>
>awesome, i want to make a movie about a thing, i've found a talking one of those to be in the movie.. but i don't want the movie to be about the talking kind.. so he's easier to control but he's not doing what I want
i think this episode is probably trying to make a certain statement but it's actually-making a totally different kind
>>
Grizz. Man. Nobody would want to make a movie about chill guys who goof around and act like karate ghosts. You can either be cool and feared, or hated and not feared. blaxploitation movies were awesome and improved race relations more than anything before or since.
>>
>>91260185
Tomorrow's episode is really good, too, it made me so happy when I watched them.
>>
>mocap guy's name is Andy
heh
also did anyone else notice a rare post-digital-era example of "the lighter object is the one that's about to move" with that rock grizz knocked down?
>>
>>91259778
This has basically been our worry for the past two weeks.
They can't stand losing scheduling spots for TTGO.
>>
>>91254914
I love this show and I feel like I havent seen an episode in a long time, so its nice to hear some new episodes are coming
>>
>>91254914
This got renewed over Clarence even though CN has been airing more Clarence the last couple months

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>91260548
i guess we can't blame them for wanting a new johnny test. it costs them nothing and makes .. i mean, assume LESS money than good shows, but a greater profit margin
the problem is it's shortsighted as fuck! unless you think you're dying in a year, why would you do this? it's better to have a nice retirement than it is to be rich today.

what we need to do is reprogram whoever watches shit like TTG. slaughter and/or distract their parents (they never see them anyway) and raise them right.
>>
bump
>>
>>91255384
>new episode every day
Wait, why would they do that?!
>>
>>91254914
>its another grizzly is a cunt episode
geez like we don't have already a lot of those
>>
>>91262719
"Fuck this show in particular"
>>
>>91262719
It's actually Mon-Thurs but still.
>>91262821
>>
>>91255384
>it's new episodes every day this month.
reminds me what CN did to the show that can't be named here anymore

not SU
>>
>>91264154

CN's been doing that with most of their shows.
>>
>>91264414
>TTG will be on Season 8 in 2020 because of this
>>
>>91260879
They've been wanting to drop that since the creator went crazy though.
>>
>>91260185
>>91261804
Were the bears always that large?
>>
Upcoming "$100" episode is about The Baby Bears not wanting to spend a 100 dollar bill they find and letting it go.

It's one of those infuriating plots.
>>
File: me.png (156KB, 695x629px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
156KB, 695x629px
>IM SICK OF YOU MILLENNIALS TRESPASSING ON MY PROPERTY
>>
I just really want a story focusing seriously about how they're bears living with humans.

Examples like Primal and this one show the writers and in-show characters realize these bears are particularly special in comparison to others. We've also seen other animals not talk or stand up, but we've yet to see another bear. If they don't want it to be weird with a non-talking bear in the shot without touching on it, that's one thing, but now it feels like any bear may be able to talk depending on the episode.

Tonight's showed the "stereotype" that the humans believe are the same as real life ones, just primal bears.

Don't get me wrong I never usually beg an episodic series for lore, arcs, and drama, but I like these characters and want to see them taken in a special direction one day. Especially if it means getting away from the episodes where it's like the writers hired temps.
>>
>>91269770
This show's setup is begging for it. I mean, bears that can go primal living with humans in their city. Maybe a TV movie? They'd probably have to just have one of them just go feral and growl, not attack anyone unless it's just those thin pink scratches. I'd bet a TV movie would be about Charlie being discovered though.
>>
>>91255384
So everything is going to be released in bombs now. Thanks, Netflix.
>>
>>91259708
Mega started being a shit, just stick it in Jdownloader.
>>
>>91259708
>>91271569
Is there something new happening with them? I got the eps a few days ago when I saw they got leaked, but I just tried to download a different cartoon and it's stuck at Que'd/Initializing, is that what the problem is for others right now?

I'll try JD later
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.