[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A new at miniseries about ice king and betty is coming What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0733.jpg (77KB, 750x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0733.jpg
77KB, 750x383px
A new at miniseries about ice king and betty is coming

What do you guys think? April 24th 7:30
>>
I thought they were doing a miniseries about what Fern did during the time Finn and Jake were on the Islands and have a looong hiatus before then.
What's this Ice King miniseries news come from? Also fuck Betty, she's a stupid character and really doesn't belong in the present
>>
>>91251241
Looking forward to the inevitable leak
>>
File: 1491024746217.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491024746217.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
>>91252196
Was there a leak for AT before? I thought only SU get its show leaked
>>
>>91252304
Not really a leak but they did mail out Islands on DVD a week before it aired on tv, they may do the same thing for this.
>>
>>91251241
Recently I realized something.
Why don't they just destroy the crown and have Marceline make him a vampire so he doesn't die?
>>
I stopped watching AT just before that episode where Finn killed the Lich.

What's happened since then? Should I start watching again?
>>
>>91252368
Which one is that? Because Finn's done that like 3 different times at this point
>>
>>91252368
>>91252383

Lich never died.
>>
>>91252383

Like the first or second season I think? It had an episode named after it I think. I lost interest just before I saw it.
>>
>>91252463
Except maybe that time in the Farmworld universe. (But that depends on if the hand that got cut off is alive.)
>>
>>91252463
Defeated, you know what he means.

>>91252471
That would be the first time he showed up, finale of season 2. A lot has happened since then but if you backed out that early I'm
not sure it's your thing man.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>91252533
I dunno. Maybe watch one of the more recent episodes to see what it turned into? There's plenty of good one-off episodes.
>>
>>91252533

I didn't lose interest because I didn't love the show, I just had things going on and was too lazy to catch up with the latest episodes. It looks really interesting now that I can binge watch a whoooole lot of new stuff at once
>>
>>91252836
Oh, well in that case yeah it's totally worth it. Be warned that there is an UNGODLY amount of episodes to go through, like 180 or something from where you left off, that's like 40 hours of runtime altogether. I think the vast majority of it is very quality stuff and worth watching but it is a hefty investment.

Do you want me to describe what's changed since then? Because not only would that take a really fucking long time, I also think it would be more rewarding watching yourself versus me just hurling words at you. You still got a couple of weeks until the new thing airs so maybe try to use that time to catch up?
>>
>>91252361
It seems easy enough to get rid of. Our only point of reference is that time Prismo put it next to a detonating mushroom bomb.

But maybe Prismo lied to Finn to male him feel better. The bomb didn't really destroy the crown. It was severed from FW Finn though, and that's all Finn needed to see.)
>>
File: IMG_0728.jpg (13KB, 241x136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0728.jpg
13KB, 241x136px
>>91252935

Yeah I'll just watch it. I didn't realize they pumped out so many since then.
>>
>>91253011
Season 2 ended like 5 years ago my man, they've had time. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>91252304
>>91252321
Stakes (marceline miniseries) leaked in full
Islands technically leaked because they released the DVD early
>>
Ice King is already ruined let's not dance on the grave pls. Even if they cured him I wouldn't care, there's no character to care about anymore. That's the worst thing about the plot in AT, they think we should care about dramatic stuff happening to characters even if no work is put into getting us to bond with the characters.
>>
File: IMG_0101.jpg (20KB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0101.jpg
20KB, 322x322px
>>91253036

>it's been 5 years
Holy shit I didn't even realize
>>
>>91252304
Most Cartoon Network shows get leaked in one form or another. Steven Universe is just the most popular, so you hear about it more when it happens.
>>
File: 1452243572564.png (106KB, 298x277px) Image search: [Google]
1452243572564.png
106KB, 298x277px
>>91251241
Just came in here to say, fuck Betty and fuck your thread.
>>
>>91253051
Hey man, if IK is already a done character with nowhere else to go this can be nothing but a good thing.
He gets one last hurrah where he can do some entertaining things, then starts the process of turning into Simon, where stuff will have changed in the world even if the show doesn't show us those changed.

The show's in its final sprint toward the finish, closing things up is the best thing they could be doing. Even if you don't care about the characters anymore there could be some catharsis from seeing them get closure because you used to care once upon a time.
>>
>>91242745
There's already a thread up
use the catalog newfag
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.