[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What superpower would you choose to have? What would you do with it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: Magneto_430.jpg (79KB, 430x500px) Image search: [Google]
Magneto_430.jpg
79KB, 430x500px
What superpower would you choose to have?

What would you do with it?
>>
>>91248040
Telepathy

Make friends and influence people.
>>
>>91248040
Rape

Rape
>>
>>91248040
Immortality and I'd use it to fuck with people over time.
>>
I would have Telekinesis.

I would bend and deflect bullets to my will. Manipulate objects to my liking.

Fly by lifting myself up into the air. Force choke anyone who threatened me.

I would be unstoppable.
>>
>>91248040
I actually like Nightcrawler's a lot despite him being fucked a lot because of it. Just looks so cool.
>>
The power of ultimate persuasion.
The ability to convince anyone of anything. With no effort. As long as I can convey what I'm saying.

I'd probably steal whatever I want. But it would be legal Cuz I would simply be asking them to give it to me for free and they will agree.
>>
>>91248040
The power to reverse or reflect events.

Like if someone tries to read my mind, he reads his own instead.
All attacks on me happens to the attacker instead.
Using this power on the immortal kills them instantly.
If someone tries to fly, he gets dropped to the ground instead.
Teleporters instantly teleport back to their original location.
Any emotional manipulation will be reflected.

etc etc
>>
>>91248040
Reality Warping of course

I would give everyone Life Eternal in my Kingdom Of Forever.
>>
>>91248040
The ability to open a portal to any location but the stipulation being that I need a visual of where I want to open the portal to. Now all I need is the front yards of all my family members and I can instantly get to where they are, no more need for flying.
>>
>>91248040
well, if you're putting Magneto on the cover, I'm assuming you're allowing big guns level powers.

Organic Matter Manipulation. I can shape-shift myself, others, heal, am effectively immortal to age and most injury, and could probably do crazy shit with my strength, speed, and endurance as well as muscle memory.
Not to mention doing some years of research and making virii and pathogens to target specific people or groups of people.

If you're telling me to fuck off and not be god-like, I'd settle for just plain healing.
>>
Freeze time.
>>
Sentry's powerset and I'm good.
>>
Super hard skin would come on in handy as long as hair isn't super hard too.
>>
>>91249094
Damn. All the lewd stuff I'd do with shapeshifting.
>>
>>91248040
Something that would be simple to control and allow me to more easily get what I want, whenever I want. This also means that it needs to be easily concealable.

I think pheromone powers would be good. Make all bitches within a 50 feet area wet, and influence people I talk to by making them fear me or feel like they want to do the same things I want to.

Sort of like persuasion/charm powers, except it works in reverse.

If that fails, telekinesis, or wolverine style healing factor + enhanced senses.
>>
>>91248040
Perfect dick with unlimited semen amount.

Mind-break this anon >>91249094
>>
>>91248040
Telekinesis because I have a sexual attraction to this power for some reason

Probably just be even more of a lazy fuck
>>
>>91249094
Damn, he draws so many hot women but on;y writes NTR
It's like the nips love the female form but hate the female
>>
>>91248040
The power to talk to animals. I'd become a vet.
>>
Energy manipulation.
>>
>>91254893
It baffles me how writters throw that term around without realizing its potential. "Energy" is a pretty fucking broad term. Energy is essentially what moves and alters matter. It's basically reality warping.
>>
>>91254993
Oh, I don't want to be that broken.

Shit. I guess just a plasma generator then?
>>
>>91254754
Romance stories are more often that not, filled with deception. But love and bonds born from NTR are the realest thing you'll ever feel. Nips know.
>>
>>91248040
Time manipulation

>Stop time except in my vicinity, do whatever I want (jerk it, learn some talents, etc.).
>slow my aging
>speed up boring shit
>>
>>91248040
Healing factor

I'm a hypochondriac so it would get that worry off my back, plus my power is minor enough that I won't be disconnected from humanity, but I can still fight crime.
>>
>>91248040
Reality Manipulation

Anything I want
>>
omnipotence
>>
File: 932148.gif (1MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
932148.gif
1MB, 512x384px
>>91250645
>>
Cyromancy

I'm never at all comfortable in temperatures above 45, so having something to counter that would be nice.
>>
>>91248040
My superpower is have tentacles.
I use it to fight crimes and sometimes for sex. Sometimes I rapes the criminals with them too.
>>
>>91248252

Pretty much this, telekinesis could be the basis for like half the other powers out there if you got the hang of it.
>>
>>91248040
>What superpower would you choose to have?Superfluous

>What would you do with it?
Create 7 twin brothers when my parents planned for ,like, 6 children.
>>
Celerity, Fortitude and Dominate.
Maybe Vicissitude, Potence and Obfuscate too.

No idea what I would do.
>>
File: 1443303789457.jpg (55KB, 503x518px) Image search: [Google]
1443303789457.jpg
55KB, 503x518px
>>91248040
Shapeshifting

The fetish possibilities are infinite and I could whore myself on snapchat under different accounts and make tons of dough.
>>
File: 1490504451495.gif (178KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1490504451495.gif
178KB, 160x160px
If I were to avoid fetish shit then I would just flight.

It's simple and it's the only thing I want. Parents were always worried about me traveling because I would never come back. They're right. I would never stop seeing the world.

Not to mention the aerial footage I could grab would be incredible for b-roll/youtube fame.
>>
>>91249000
I for one welcome our new anonymous overlord
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.