[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Batman & Harley Quinn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: C8gLAEgUMAA7Txp.jpg (121KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C8gLAEgUMAA7Txp.jpg
121KB, 800x1200px
This doesn't look like Tara Strong to me. Can there be hope yet?
>>
Source:

https://twitter.com/SuperPRGuy/status/848941156176019461
>>
>>91247277
>Tara might not be voicing Harley

This is good news. If only Bruce Timm wasn't involved then this movie could have ended up good.
>>
Face and hair are looking pretty Hynden, looks like a bullet was dodged
>>91247290
That HarleyIvy shipper didn't need to be so rude as to tag Tara in there though.
>>
>>91247341

>If only Bruce Timm wasn't involved

Never change, /co/.
>>
If only it was any other decade of the last century other than this one and creating animation even worth watching was possible!
>>
File: Melissa-Rauch.jpg (14KB, 359x480px) Image search: [Google]
Melissa-Rauch.jpg
14KB, 359x480px
>It's Bernadette from Meme Bang Reddit

Oh joy

http://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/batman-harley-quinn-exclusive-big-bang-theory-melissa-rauch-voicing-harley/
>>
>>91247341
>If only Bruce Timm wasn't involved then this movie could have ended up good.
did i miss something
>>
>>91247599
Bruce Timm was directly involved in TKJ adaptation. He made half of the movie about batgirl's awkward batman romance and fucked up the ending.
>>
>>91247579
Welp. Still better than Tara.
>>
File: Harley_kiss_Batman.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Harley_kiss_Batman.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
>>91247341
Bruce Timm is fine. Just because he fucked up the killing Joke doesn't mean he will fuck this up. Plus even if he made Harley rape Batman it would hardly be out of character for her.
>>
>>91247290
If it's Tara this is a terrible fucking campaign.
>>
>this is an original story featuring the reluctant team-up of Batman, Nightwing and Harley Quinn to try and stop a global catastrophe caused by Poison Ivy and Jason Woodrue, AKA the Plant-Master.
Harley/Ivy shippers btfo?
>>
>>91247579
Is being a blond a requirement for all Harley VAs?
>>
>>91247718
So Dini was the brains after all. Fucking Timm
>>
>>91247718
>Jason Woodrue, AKA the Plant-Master.

Was Floronic Man too gay for them?
>>
File: harley-batman-nightwing.jpg (22KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
harley-batman-nightwing.jpg
22KB, 640x360px
So DCAU is back? With Justice League Action dead and a lot of Cartoons coming back, why don't they just continue the universe again.
>>
>>91247770
Well he did call himself the Plant Master before he decided the Floronic Man was better.
>>
Will Tara throw a shit fit not voicing her this time around?
>>
>>91247776
Because Timm and co. wanted to move on. They made do a one-off here and there, but it was obvious with the final season of JLU that they were at the end of their rope.

I'd rather see continuations to GL:TAS (which Timm also worked on), Legion of Superheroes, or Beware the Batman. I'd love to revisit Static, but he has rights issues with Milestone.
>>
>>91247841
Any fit thrown would have happened a long time ago when it was clear she wouldn't get the part.
>>
>>91247841
I hope so then they can have Hynden Walch take over the role going forward.
>>
>>91247631
>tfw Azarello gets off scot free for writing it because Timm was directing

maximum kek
>>
>>91247956
It was easier to blame Timm because of his previous work showing how much he loved Brucebabs, so he took the blame due to that being one of the main complaints
>>
>>91247983
>he took the blame so Azz could go scott free
Timm sounds like a bro
>>
>>91247956
Azzarello's to blame for execution, but it was Timm's idea to pad out the running time with a Barabara-focused story.
I'd also blame Timm for deciding that Joker needed to be angry in his hall of mirrors speech and for allowing that dialogue with the prostitutes to make it in.
>>
>>91247718
uhhh you might want to think again anon
>>
>>91247776
Its already been covered
I mean they touched on everything and showed all the characters futures with beyond
just let it end
>>
>>91247579
Who invited Bartiromo
>>
>>91248079
But Ivy's the bad guy and she's hooked up with a man.
Even if they backpedal by the end, at least Poison Ivy League is going to be irate either way.
>>
>>91247718
Yes

https://mobile.twitter.com/HarlivyTrash/status/848953798529777665
>>
>>91247863
Beware had this hot hick that has zero rule34 material, such a waste.
>>
>>91248912
Look, ma. I'm famous!
>>
I don't get why people hate Tara strong?
>>
Trade one blonde titty-monster for another blonde titty-monster.
>>
>>91249576
She's the wrong person for the role. Not Arleen enough.
>>
>>91249238
Talking about Magpie?

http://the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=beware_the_batman

I'm positive there's far more than that.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.